- Top performer Enterprise Solutions Architect fluent in English, Portuguese and Spanish with 25+ years of experience working in major global companies with IT Transformation, Infrastructure Management, Application Development and People/Project management.
- Dedicated to reducing the complexity of IT, by implementing projects to rationalize application’s portfolio, reduce cost and waste, improve information flow, in corporate best practice, standardize and automate processes, innovate, streamline capacity planning, automate processes and shift from Capex to Opex (moving to the cloud).
- Experience in IT transformation and Architecture Office implementation using TOGAF, ITIL and Agile methodologies.
- Helped more than 10 clients to align their IT strategy to the company’s objectives assessing the current state, defining the future mode of operation and creating a transformation roadmap.
- Monitoring of market trends and disruptive technologies to assess potential impact to business.
- Creation and maintenance of IT Principles and other Enterprise Architecture artifacts: roadmaps, catalogs, reference architectures, guidelines, best practices and architecture blueprints.
- Evangelist and technical advisor for all levels.
- Built trust relationship with C - level executives, business partners and stakeholders.
- Involved in pre-sales processes (RFI and RFP) creating effective solutions for large, complex systems.
- Seasoned Project Manager for applications and infrastructure projects.
- Led multi-country teams in Brazil, USA, India, Argentina, Malaysia and Chile.
- Blogger and public speaker with experience in conferences, client presentations and training sessions in English, Portuguese and Spanish.
- Part of the HP marketing team writing about technology trends and internal products.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in different projects, usually responsible for the architecture design, requirements gathering, overall quality of the project, current and future architecture evaluation, quality assurance, implementation, change management, documentation and training. Main Accomplishments:
- Created the windows platform roadmap in 2016 together with the directions for End User technology adoption at the bank (back up, One Drive, OS Deployment, IOS and Android management, Mac OS, Windows as a service, virtual desktops and Office 365).
- Led technically and delivered the Computer Renovation project which replaced around 5,000 workstations in 26 different countries.
- Migrated all workstations from windows 7 to Windows 10 using SCCM, WSUS, USMT and MDT.
- Automated and Standardized, in 26 countries, the Windows 10 deployment process, the tools and capabilities to deploy and maintain the OS (Task Sequences, deployment packages, scripts and Azure Logic apps), the fine tune of the infrastructure, as well as the quality of the image being used, and the support to all Country offices to achieve the project goals (delivering training to desktop support and our service center).
- Led the first phase of the project that is implementing SD-WAN technology for our Wide-area network
- Implemented Microsoft Intune and Azure AD to manage all workstations from the cloud in a co-management scenario with SCCM.
- Involved on small projects related to Microsoft Azure (Azure AD SSO, Log analytics, Upgrade Compliance, Upgrade reediness, Azure logic apps, Azure Bot and AI Cognitive services) and Device Security (Windows Defender and Advanced Threat Protection).
Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Supported local and international accounts as member of the Architecture office in Brazil, working as Enterprise Architect assigned to clients or as Solutions Architect supporting pre-sales.
- Usually involved in RPFs and RFIs, creating solutions, preparing proposals and delivering presentations to clients.
- Played an evangelist role inside the Architecture team and for the 1100 HP applications employees in Brazil. Worked on IT Transformation engagements. Main accomplishments:
- Created a 10 million dollars pipeline by delivering an IT Transformation assessment project to Confidential Brasil.
- The roadmap would transform Confidential and its 300+ branches into a Digital Unimed (move to the cloud, application rationalization and data center optimization).
- Led the migration (at TV Globo) of the Accounting System from the mainframe to Java, allowing the mainframe shutdown at the end of 2015 (2 years project).
- Delivered mobility transformation workshop/assessment to Martins Atacadista and Seguros Unimed.
- Delivered an applications transformation workshop/assessment to Klabin, with emphasis on analytics, data management and Internet of Things.
- First Brazilian Architect invited to speak at HP Discover in Las Vegas (2013) about “How mobility can drive applications transformations”.
- Awarded as the global blogger of the month in July 2013 after my presentation at HP Discover in Vegas and my posts during the event.
- Implemented an Account Capacity planning in 2014 that helped accounts inside HP to achieve up to 30% of pipeline growth using training and knowledge management (concept of everyone is a salesperson)
- Delivered a Re-host assessment (migration of all applications from the mainframe without changing the code) for Cetelem.
- Created and delivered a solution for BCI (Santiago, Chile) to support a government requirement to document and show all financial calculations embedded into all applications (used reverse engineering to map business rules).
- Ran the first Cloud assessment for Globo TV, with the objective to understand the current state of applications and infrastructure in preparation to move to a cloud enabled environment (IaaS, PaaS and SaaS), in 2014.
- Assessed and presented a solution to deploy an Architecture Office to 3 different clients.
Infrastructure Project Manager
- Application servers supporting 5 clients (deployment, maintenance, patches, security, availability).
- Cabling, telephony and Networking.
- DNS, DHCP and file systems.
- Participated on the whole lifecycle (product strategy and roadmap, design, development, testing and implementation) being also responsible for training and documentation worldwide.
- Deployed two releases, evaluated new tools, reviewed partnership proposals, created training material and delivered train-the-trainer sessions globally.
- Participated in the delivery of more than 20 Re-learn projects globally.