- A challenging position in enterprise software complex technical consulting, in - depth technical sales, professional services, Product Line Management (PLM) in a global software industry with emphasis on contact centers with Artificial Intelligence (AI) omni-channels.
- Over 20 years professional leadership career with a unique combination of in-depth technological knowledge and expertise in contact center enterprise software, with active salesmanship in customer- and partner-facing sales and development. Strong team building and people management skills.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
- Technological consulting, product management, design and implementation of complex telecommunications/Artificial Intelligence contact center solutions for commercial enterprise clients. Sold, drove and implemented a variety of communications solutions for a range of corporate clients, from startups through Confidential 100 corporations.
- Manage and lead project implementations, field engineering support and assistance, technical consulting sales, system integration, PLM and PLM assistance in the contact center industry. Develop proposals and multiple ROI models.
- Develop system design, architectures and implementations involving IVR, ACD, WFM, WFO, contact centers, data management systems for enterprise customers for a range of vertical industries, such as banking, healthcare and public utilities.
- Established distribution channels in the USA and Mexico. AI software technologies proficiency: CallMiner, IBM Watson, Amazon AWS, Google, LumenVox.
- Directed and developed delivery channels and VARs for 3Com contact center software product line; worked directly with end-user customers in defining and implementing complex software implementation and integration projects, ending with 3Com acquisition by Confidential.
- Proficiency with ShoreTel contact center. Successfully led consultative global sales of new contact center software through the Confidential channel both, domestically and internationally.
- Product managed and released a call center IVR analytics software package.
- Provided field consultation to contact center PLM for incorporating custom features into new product releases.
- Defined, positioned and sold complex enterprise contact center and corporate communications solutions (plus technical consulting, pre-sales, post-sales activities and large scale project implementations) for Confidential
- Developed field sales, professional services and support of an enterprise e-mail management solution for Confidential
- Supported all stages of solution from inception through numerous implementations, ending with product EOL.
- Negotiated and directed implementation of a large scale call center solution for Confidential in Germany (one of the largest European telecom providers).
Confidential, Novato, CA
Director, Product Line Management
- Complex software systems across multiple platforms and media
- Distributed data management systems (e.g. two - and three-tier architecture)
- Multi-channel contact center technologies (IVR, ACD, VOIP, CTI, web-chat, web-collaboration)
- Microsoft SQL, Oracle, Myself, Sybase, PeopleSoft, DB III, DB IV, MS Access
- Data and voice switching platforms, computer telephony, interactive voice- and Web-response systems
- Digital technologies/analysis of various human biometrics characteristics (voice recognition, face-scan, iris-scan)
- SNMP, X.25, TCP/IP, IPX/SPX, NetBEUI drivers within LANs and WANs
- T1, E1, SS7, ISDN, Frame Relay, X.25, ATM network architecture and protocols
- C++, C, PHP, Visual Basic, PASCAL, FORTRAN, Assembly programming languages