- Around 3 years of experience as a Developer, with nearly 2+ years of experience on Salesforce CRM platform as developer & administrator.
- Around 2+ years’ Experience in salesforce.com as a Developer using Force.com, Visual Force, and APEX.
- Experience in writing the SOQL queries.
- Experience in Code Deployments from Sandbox to another Environment by Eclipse IDE and Change Set.
- Experience in customizing Salesforce CRM for generating web - to-leads and web-to-cases.
- Used Force.com REST API Web services and outbound messaging for implementing web services to integrate External systems and websites.
- Experience in practicing Agile development methodologies
- Solid experience with Salesforce AppExchange Apps, configuration and user security permissions in compliance with organizational needs.
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce configuration, data migration, system integration and familiarity with Visualforce (Pages, Components, Controllers) MVC architecture and Apex (Classes, Controllers & Triggers).
- Experienced in cloud technology and on premise infrastructure integration for Salesforce.com.
- Used Cast Iron Web Sphere in Integration and migration.
- Experience in implementing Apex Classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, Visual force pages, Web Service etc to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Excellent experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating the Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Page layouts, User Profiles, Work flow rules and Validating Rules.
- Extensive experience using Salesforce.com Administration and Creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Workflow rules and Actions, and Approval Processes.
- Experience with Web technologies like HTML, CSS.
- Have good knowledge of all phases of SDLC with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Demonstrated experience with Chatter APIs, outbound messaging and creating Visual Force pages.
- Hands on experience with Tools like Data Loader, Eclipse, SoapUI, APEX Explorer.
- Demonstrated interest in learning new Salesforce technologies such as Salesforce Lightning, Wave Analytics and Salesforce Einstein.
Salesforce Technologies: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages using CSS Layout according to the organization profile, Data Loader, Offline Edition, Integration, migration, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, Custom objects
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, ETL Tools such as Force.com Data Loader
Other software: Adobe Photoshop, MS Access, Network Programming.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 / 2008 and Linux.
- Used Non-Profit Salesforce to create custom objects, permission sets, validation rules along with the use of the Declarative tools.
- Wrote Visual force pages as well as Custom controllers when needed.
- Particularly worked on integrating with external websites which included contacts to be able to utilize in SF.
- Currently working on customizing Community Cloud for them to bring people together, still in the process of learning more about communities and how to best implement them.
- Also working on implementing wave analytics and Lightning.
- Worked extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Apex Test Classes, Standard and Custom Controllers, Visual force pages to fulfill various business requirements.
- Primarily worked on the Sales Cloud solution.
- Enacted code reversal for regression tests.
- Created a manifest document in case code had to be reversed in the future.
- Made sure to develop in a method which would cause the least amount of interference regardless of the org being used.
- Found solution to major Sales Cloud Scrolling issue Apple iOS.
- Made sure to take as much advantage as I could from the Salesforce CRM’s original capabilities as possible.
- Practiced proper coding techniques, in other words tried to use original controllers and or Controller extensions rather than using custom controllers.
- Involved in daily scrum meetings.
- Interacted with business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements
- Utilization of Salesforce Lightning, Wave Analytics among all the other newest Salesforce Technologies.
- Coordinated business process reviews meetings with multiple teams to establish standardized workflow processes.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on both custom and standard objects, Components, and Visual Force Pages.
- Developed and supported customer support portal to support eservices, CRM Customer Support.
- Worked extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Apex Test Classes, Visual force pages to fulfill various business requirements. Developed the business logic of the application using APEX classes.
- Designed the application to be created module wise using the schema builder.
- Implemented REST API to retrieve the recent items on the customer portal VF page.
- Designed and developed Database migration scripts and execute migration plan from Siebel to Sales force.
- Prepared the Visual force pages with the needed UI designs.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application.
- Managed search layouts and created page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Customizing the existing Apex classes and Visual Force pages for better performance.
- Creating Workflows for field updates, email- alerts and time-based workflows to accomplish the business requirements
- Created profiles and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Used custom settings wherever possible to avoid SOQL queries.
- Used SOAP web services and XML as data communication with external systems
- Created email-templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes. Developed complex Apex batches to clean up the offers data.
- Used Change Sets for deployment to production.
- Providing Support for Day-to-Day issues
Environment: Salesorce.com, Apex Data Loader, Visual Force, Reports, Dashboards, Security Controls, SOQL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Custom Objects, Apex Classes/Controllers, Saleforce.com platform, Agile, Workflow Alerts, Approvals, Validation Rules, Sharing rules, Reports, Standard & Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Templates, Roles, Profiles, HTML, Force.com IDE, Selenium tests.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) starting from Requirements Gathering and Design.
- Used Sales Force Automation for Sales Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management, Approvals and Workflow.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed and deploys ad hoc Salesforce.com reports and dashboards.
- Created Workflow Rules, Approval Process, Validation Rules.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Designed and developed Visual Force pages based on the business requirements.
- Develop Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Work on complex data migration projects using Data Loader tool and Cast Iron.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files of PHP for extracting the data.
- Involved in querying Sales force tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Modifying Page layouts and setting the Record Types.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Manage page layouts, fields, and system interface/capabilities.
- Maintenance of data entry standards & data integrity process.
- Build & monitor standard analysis and reporting for marketing campaigns.
- Experience with maintain user roles, security and profiles.
- Create and manage workflow rules, field updates and email alerts.
- Involved in Mass imports and exports of data.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com ide, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, SOAP, REST, Sandbox data loading.