- A Technology Management consultant with over 17+ years of experience with unique blend of Technology and Management which are enhanced by strong hands on IT experience in emerging technologies.
- Has a breadth of cross industry with experience in enabling adaption of best practices cutting across industries such as Healthcare\Life - Science, Retail, Automotive, Manufacturing, consumer good and High-tech.
- Experience working in highly regulated validated systems like Healthcare, Nuclear plants.
- Significant experience in service portfolio/project management, account/client management, global delivery, contract negotiation, pre-sales, business development and partners/alliance management.
- Leading digital practice especially around IoT and cloud services with focus on Auzre IoT and Azure platform services.
- Delivered multi-million programs ranging from $6M to $15M. Some of the implementation are using Azure DevOps
- Managed alliance and partnership with product vendors and defined go-to market strategy for new service lines.
- Deep understanding of Internet of Things ecosystem and platforms - Remote Asset Mgmt., Connected Fleet, Smart Campus/Building, Predictive Maintenance, Indoor Position Systems/LBS, Narrowband Solutions, Smart Lighting, Smart Workspace, IoT for healthcare etc.
- Experience working in highly agile and hybrid development environment with using CI/CD (Azure DevOps).
- Experience working with international clients in Asia/Pacific -Japan, South Korea, India, Europe-Germany and North America.
- Solid experience in coordinating multifunctional groups. Managed large program in terms of Solutions, planning, budget, and resources. Working in onsite/offshore model
- Pre-Sales & Business development, Contract negotiation, Account/Client management, Partners and alliance management, Working on RFP and SOWs.
- Service Portfolio/project Management, Global Delivery. Providing Managed services with committed SLAs. Managed programs with revenue exceeding $15 Million and team size of 200+ associates.
- Internet of Things (IoT)/M2M - Industrial IoT/Industry 4.0, Remote Asset Management, Remote Software Management, predictive maintenance, remote monitoring and controlling, device performance/KPI monitoring, smart city and building, fleet mgmt., smart manufacturing.
- Sound knowledge of PLM (Product Lifecycle Management), SLM - Service Knowledge mgmt, Filed Service Mgmt.
- Experience working with Life Science, Healthcare and Pharma - QMS-Quality systems, Complaints, Audits, CAPA, Regulatory submissions, Document Control. Expertise in working in validated and regulatory applications. HIPPA, GxP compliance, data security, iQ/OQ/PQ and validation protocols.
- Retail, Footwear/Fashion - sourcing, planning, merchandizing, style/color ways mgmt., design, development, costing, sampling, material & color mgmt. etc.
- Experience in Augmented Reality using Vuforia, Unity and integration with AWS.
- Enterprise solution design and development to resolve complex customer requirements in areas including Internet of Things (IoT), Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Quality Management Systems (QMS), Process Automation, Manufacturing IT (MES, Labeling), Remote Condition Monitoring, Remote Asset Management, Analytics, Cloud Technology, distributed and multi-tier architecture applications applying the Object-Oriented methodology & design and using Java technology stack.
KEY TECHNOLOGY KNOWLEDGE:
IoT: PTC ThingWorx. Microsoft Azure, Microsoft IoT Central, AWS, Atrius, DGLux.
Language: Java, jQuery, Python, NodeJS, AngularJS, ReactJS, RESTful API, Microservices
Tools: /Platforms: JIRA-Atlassian, Oracle, SQL, NoSQL - Mango DB, Eclipse, Vuforia, EasyAR, Unity, Visual Studio, Git, Docker.
Cloud experience: Azure - IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, Storage, Web Apps, IoT Edge, Data factory, Azure DevOps, Containers
PLM: Windchill, Enovia V6, Technia, Teamcenter, FlexPLM
Novice to Intermediate knowledge of emerging technologies: Bigdata - HDFS, HBase, Hive, Spark; Analytics- R Programming; Machine Learning- Regression, Classification, Deep learning, MEAN FULL Stack, OPC DA, Kepware, Microsoft Machine Learning
Digital IoT Strategic Advisors
- Strategic planning leverage emerging technologies like blockchain, Augmented Reality, IoT, Cloud, Analytics to build tomorrow’s solution.
- Managed the delivery of Digital business unit pertaining to IoT and cloud solutions.
- Drive workshops, demos, client meetings for digital transformation, strategic discussions, innovation and testbed with customers.
- Build Go-To Market Strategy with leading platforms by building industry specific solutions focused industry verticals.
- Understand client business problem and develop roadmap, due diligence and point of view which articulates problems along with solution. Develop use case and business case for IoT adoption.
Associate Director - Digital Business – Intelligent Product & Services
- Handled Internet of Thing (IoT) portfolio - delivery, Proof Of Concepts, Business Development, Cloud based IoT offerings, setting up IoT lab and defining service offerings like SaaS.
- Worked with Executive Leadership to develop "Market Entry Strategy" for Engineering Solutions, a new service line, in emerging Engineering technologies.
- As a Global Delivery Partner handled portfolio of 200+ resources across Quality Management Systems, Document management, Commercial Field Services, Analytics, IoT and manufacturing application of large Life Science/Healthcare customer with portfolio close to $15M.
- Closely coordinated with business user and developers to find mutually acceptable solution to fulfill the business objectives
- Managed client relationship, tracked and resolved technical issues, performed risk analysis and led daily huddle team meetings
- Executed following projects with Life-science customer
- Digital/IoT: Remote Asset Mgmt., Device monitoring, Predictive maintenance etc.
- Commercial Field Service: PTCs SLM (KM/FSM), SS (IoT ThingWorx) used for aftermarket services and for logging customer complaints.
- QMS – Quality Management System (Enovia/ Trackwise/ 123Compliance on cloud) to handle Complaints, Audit trails, CAPA, FDA Submission, eMDR and product evaluation.
- Document Control Systems: Siemens Teamcenter, Agile PLM and M-files
- MES & Labeling System– CAMStar implementation, upgrade and Transformation
- Remote monitoring & controlling of heavy packaging machines.
- Organization wide warehouse dashboard POC by collecting data from multiple enterprise applications and real time machines.
- Design, development and conceptualization of ThingWorx based solution framework with focus on Asset Management application to address Industrial Automation.
- Lead implementation of the Enovia Apparel Accelerator to manage assortment of products.
- Program Management and Product Lifecycle Management Migration expert.