- Over 15 years of experience delivering B2B/EDI solutions using Sterling B2B Integrator across multiple industries
- Expertise in business process design & development using a wide array of SB2BI services and adapters
- Strong map development experience including numerous X12 transaction sets, XML, positional and service maps utilizing complex extended rules
- Experience in configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting and support of Sterling B2B Integrator including performance tuning and queue management
- Keen ability to analyze and understand problems and develop an action plan to successfully complete the task within operating and financial guidelines.
- Committed collaborator and team leader
EDI Tools: Sterling B2B Integrator 5.0/5.1/5.2, Sterling File Gateway (SFG), Sterling Connect Direct, Gentran Integration Suite 4.0/4.1/4.3, Gentran 5.1/5.3/6.0/6.1 , Gentran UNIX 6. 0, Gentran Director, Biztalk Translator
EDI Standard: EDI X12(ANSI), EDIFACT, HIPAA, TRADACOM, VDA, SWIFT
Web Technologies: HTML, XML, Java, XSL, JDBC, ODBC.
Operating System: AIX, Linux, UNIX, Windows NT, Windows XP.
Database: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, SQL Server 2008 R2/2012, MS Access, DB2
Front End Tools: Microsoft Visual Basic, Microsoft Access, Microsoft Visual Studio
Bug Tracking Tools: Test Director 8.0, Quality Center 10.0
Connectivity Tools: Connect Direct, AS2, FTP, SFTP, HTTPS,FTPS,HTTP, JMS, Mailboxing
Senior SB2BI developer and Team Lead
- Gathering and analyzing technical requirements
- Building out EDI/B2B system architecture and working closely with other groups to ensure appropriate integration across the platform
- Designing, developing, testing and deploying highly complex business processes using a wide array of SB2BI services and adapters
- Creating, testing and deploying translation & utility maps (X12/XML/Positional)
- Designing and executing test plans
- Ongoing work implementing new tenants on shared platform
- Providing L3 production support as needed
- Creating solution/system documentation and providing on an ongoing basis
Confidential, Dublin, OH
- I engage in implementation projects with Sterling customers to perform EDI system analysis, documentation, installation, configuration, mapping, business process and communication configuration for Gentran Integration Suite (3.0 through 4.1).
- Working with the client, I troubleshoot existing EDI issues as well as design and implement new solutions to improve their EDI system’s functionality and efficiency.
- I have worked on projects and implemented GIS solutions for a number of industry - leading companies including: