- Business Analyst with 11 years of proven work experience in agile environment leading all Scrum ceremonies. Have been versatile working in different environments using agile. Acted as a liaison between technology and the business. Worked in all phases of SDLC with proficiency in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Documentation, Data Analysis, Data Mapping and Data Modeling, Testing, Implementation managing business analyst functions and providing executive level support to principals. Superior interpersonal and analytical expertise with a flair for increasing organizational cohesiveness and profitability through talent assessment and employee management. Utilize management experience to align financial and business activities with organizational goals, fostering business growth.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with business process models: Waterfall & Agile (Scrum) methodologies, Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- Good understanding of the AS - IS and TO-BE business processes (GAP analysis) and experience in converting these requirements into technical specifications for preparing test plans
- Participate in various Agile Ceremonies; identify/define business processes/ User goals/User stories. Managed various stakeholder's groups, gather & manage Business, functional & non-functional requirements.
- Proficient in creating various documents like Business Requirements Document (BRD), Functional Requirement Document (FRD), Functional Specification Document (FSD), Systems Requirements specifications (SRS), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD).
- Extensive experience in Guidewire configuration and integration experience with claim center, policy center and Billing Center.
- Strong experienced in all insurances such as Property and Casualty Insurance including Auto, Home, and Marine.
- Worked in various healthcare functional areas like Enrollment/, Benefits, Claims, Providers, Eligibility, Encounter, Estimator, Payment solutions, Population Health Management.
- Strong working experience and familiarity of emerging regulatory standards including Basel, Dodd-Frank Act Stress testing, CCAR, KYC and AML.
- Insurance experience includes Personal Property Casualty and Commercial Automobile Product knowledge, Reinsurance for Personal Property Casualty, Group and Life Insurance Systems
- Process Methodologies: RUP - Rational Unified Process, UML- Unified Modeling Language, Waterfall, Agile, Scrum process, Kanban
- Project Management: MS Project, Excel Spreadsheets
- Languages: C, C++, SQL, Oracle, Java, AML Language
- Universal: VISIO
- Quality Management: JIRA, Rally, Confluence, Mercury Quality Center, Analysis
- SDLC process: Clear Management
- Clear Quest, SharePoint: Object- Oriented
- Rational Rose: Office Tools
- MS Word, Excel, Power Point: Testing
- Unit Test, Win Runner, Load Runner, and Manual Testing, UAT-User Acceptance Testing, SeleniumDatabases: MS SQL Server, MS Access, Balasamiq. ETL
- Business Intelligence Tools: Alteryx 9.x, SSIS,SSAS, Tableau 8.x, 9.x, 10.x, Cognos, TIBCO
- Web Languages: HTML, XML
Business System Analyst
- Manage definition, and modification of all processes and systems supporting documentation maintenance.
- Manage the quarterly reminder process for all report supply chain process.
- Manage MCL and other RDM items on share point.
- Govern, monitor, and report on the RDM process to ensure appropriate requirements/ specifications and approvals are captured.
- Put together metrics and communication material for all levels of management to bring broader visibility to Information Architecture Alignment & Gap Tracking.
- Developed team’s communication plan for senior management.
- Gathered business requirements for the creation of change management process tool.
- Organize and track various requests and inventories extensive use of SharePoint and Microsoft products.
- Frequently accountable for pulling and analyzing data and/or creating reports.
- Developed presentations to present project process to the leadership.
- Developed flowcharts and use case diagrams to describe and layout logical operations steps for business processes.
- Extensive experience in conducting Market Research, Feasibility Studies, Data Analysis, Data Mapping Gap Analyses, Risk Identification, Risk Assessment, Risks Analyses, and Risk Management, Use Case Design, Test Plans and Database Schemas development.
- Extensive experience in analyzing and requirements gathering and writing system functional specifications.
- Experience in working with project stakeholders to figure out next phases of a project and defining the scope.
- Analyzed and assessed client requests to create professional, presentation quality deliverables in the form of dashboards and reports to provide additional insights to critical indicators.
Environment: Agile, Windows, MS SharePoint, Tableau, BABOK, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), V-Lookups. Pivot Tables. JIRA, MS Visio, SQL.
Confidential, Wyomissing, PA
Business System Analyst
- Thoroughly studied the capital market structures and account reconciliation systems to have a clear understanding of the Financial business processes and associated system workflow
- Interacted closely with stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SME) for gathering requirements and created Product backlogs
- Collaborated with Scrum Master and Scrum teams in Sprint Planning meeting and Sprint review meetings. Prioritized Sprint backlogs and managed changes to Product backlogs
- Actively tracked the ROI for various components of the project
- Used ETL Process to map data from different sources to the target data-mart in Confidential Cognos Data Manager, thereby reporting and analyzing events and metrics.
- Documented REST API via JSON using documentation tools (Swagger), used Swagger Specification and converted it API documentation and used Plugins for integrating with JAVA.
- Extensively used BI for analyzing securities including equity, foreign exchange, bonds, building analysis flow for portfolio rebalancing and monitoring asset class performance
- Created Single Sign On (SSO) Process Flow Diagram's utilizing Microsoft Visio tool by discussing with Technical Leads and Lead Business Analyst.
Environment: Agile, Windows, MS SharePoint, Oracle, .NET.IVR, Minitab, QI Macros,PowerBI, OBIEE, Cognos, Tableau, BABOK, MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook), V-Lookups. Pivot Tables. JIRA, MS Visio, TL 9000 metrics, SQL server 2012, SQL, Mercury Quality center
Confidential, Austin, TX
Business System Analyst Finance Domain
- Implemented and integrated RUP solutions with a complete line of traceability for all the artifacts of web development projects.
- Supported the implementation, and ongoing improvement for a portfolio of ITOM processes for continuous tracking, reporting, and data quality
- Served as the 'AFS to Loan IQ' data mapping SME for the LIQ (Version 7.4) Conversion project.
- Worked closely with LPT team members, onshore and offshore developers, and business SME's and IV&V testers to ensure that all Loan IQ API data mapping documents were accurate and up to date.
- Wrote and maintained the 'Data Lineage Document', a comprehensive, high level data mapping document which captured every donor field being converted to Loan IQ and was used as a by the entire project.
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy, efficiency, and timely flow of trade data between Loan IQ and Trade Settlement platforms as per LSTA guidelines.
- Prepared Business Context Diagram, Use Case diagrams and corresponding Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose to depict the workflows to be incorporated into the development of Pega Business Process Management (BPM) tool.
Environment: Windows, MS SharePoint, BosWeb, Kofax Thin Client, VEO Admin, Adobe Acrobat X Standard,SSQ, QC, Contact, NETX360, OFA (One for ALL), Laser Fiche, Policy Decisions, SNAP, PayPro, PMS (Mainframe), HP Application Life Cycle Management, DevInt, Documentum, Appway, Clientworks, BranchNet, AXA, Microsoft Lync, PGP,MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Tortoise SVN,Power Point, Outlook), RDMS, JIRA, Rational Clear Quest, MS Visio, Java EE7, SQL server 2012, SQL, HTML, UML
- Involved in Full Life Cycle Implementation of the project; including blue-print preparation, configuration, end-user and go-live phases.
- Actively solicited analyzed, prioritized and negotiated customer requirements from scope definition through detailed system requirements.
- Perform root cause analysis, develop solution options, and influence the organization to adopt recommended solutions.
- Track project issues, concerns, deliverables, acceptance criteria; Act as a liaison between Transportation/Operations leadership/business teams and engineering teams
- Deep dive and acquire an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices and apply when solving business problems.
- Participate in industry and other professional networks to ensure awareness of industry standards, trends and best practice in order to strengthen organizational and technical knowledge.
- Provide analysis support on Project, New Initiatives and Strategic Decisions
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
Environment: MS-Visio, MS-Office, MS-Outlook, MS-Access, MS Word MS Project, SharePoint, Windows XP, SQL, RUP, UML, Rational Requisite-Pro and HTML
- Worked with key subject matter experts to gather and document requirement specifications using a variety of document formats, e.g. Word docs, flowcharts, swim lanes, wireframes, graphs, etc.
- Responsible for analysis and evaluation of user business problems and development of system recommendations to meet requirements.
- Worked on Oracle EBS R12 Manufacturing applications, including: Inventory, Quality, Maintenance, MSCA, Engineering, Bills of Material, Routings, Discrete Manufacturing and Costing.
- Experience with non-Oracle Manufacturing applications, such as: Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Document Management (DMS), Scheduling, Manufacturing Execution (MES), Manufacturing Operations Method (MOM), Quality Management (QMS), Compliance Labeling, Kepware, Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Created high-level timelines for addressing backlog, capture requirements, create Functional Design Documentation (FDD), plan sprint schedules, coordinate and support development activities and/or develop automations internally, and track project progress to completion.
Environment: SQL Server, Rational Requisite Pro, MS Visio, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Profit plus, Customization of VB Forms MS Project, Agile (SCRUM), HTML, Tableau, Scrum, Java, Adobe acrobat, Adobe web, JIRA