- Identity and Access Management consultant with experience specialized working in SailPoint, Federation, Single Sign On, Compliance and auditing involved multiple regulations like SOX PCII HIPAA.
- Very good experience on designing and development in IAM products like SailPoint IIQ and Identity Now.
- Expertise in Sailpoint IIQ focused in provisioning, Life Cycle Management, Roles, certification, policy violation, customizations as per business needs.
- Worked on Siteminder integration with Sailpoint IIQ. Implemented and supported, Password Management, Role Based Access Control (RBAC) and customization using Siteminder SDK.
- Experience in implementing and architecting identity and access management methodologies using Sailpoint IIQ.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and IAM tools is necessary
- Possess strong in Identity and Access processes.
- Proven communication and troubleshooting skills to help identify, communicate and resolve challenges and issues to meet business requirements.
- Understanding the business requirements and transform them in to technology to achieve business needs.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, Servlets, JSP, EJB, Multithreading, JDBC, JNDI, JSF
IAM Technologies: SailPoint, Okta, SSO
Database: SQL, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, Oracle, DB2
Operating Systems: Windows NT/98/2000/XP, UNIX, Linux (Ubuntu)
Programming Languages: Java, Python, MATLAB, C
IDE/Software: Eclipse, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Source Control: Subversion (SVN), Clear Case, Git
Sailpoint Identity and Access Management Developer
- Implemented provisioning, de - provisioning, end-user self-service, and other related functionalities for 100 plus application in SailPoint IIQ.
- Developed Build Map Rule, Composite Rule, Logical App, Correlation Rule and Delegation rule as per client requirements in SailPoint.
- Managed and Admin CA IDM and services that involved provisioning to Active Directory, LDAP and Salesforce.
- Implemented the foundation for entitlement certification for users to address regulatory compliance and audit requirements.
- Established measures, metrics, and goals to drive performance as per business, security, and IT needs.
- On boarded various applications like delimited file, JDBC, SAP, Unix/Linux Platform based, AD, LDAP etc.
- Invoked custom workflow through Java by building Provisioning Plan, launch arguments, workflows, account request, attribute request.
- Created custom connector for the applications that are not supported by the out of the box connectors in SailPoint IIQ.
- Implemented new custom workflows for provisioning to AD and other applications.
- Used SVN and GIT as the configuration management tool and wrote scripts in ant for the build and deployment purposes using Jenkins Jobs.
- Supported compliance and risk management strategies and created roles functional and technical documentation.
- Developed Logical Connector with AD as primary tier, created Custom Web Service Connector and launched Workflows using Sailpoint REST.
- Integrated CyberArk with SailPoint IIQ to manage privileged account for provisioning/certification using SCIM API.
Confidential, Livingston, NJ
Sailpoint Identity and Access Management Developer
- On-boarded 100+ applications into IIQ, including working with application administrators to define pertinent entitlements and creating aggregations with JDBC (SQL, Oracle), as well as Active Directory, ADAM, and delimited file connectors.
- Implemented provisioning, de-provisioning, end-user self-service, and other related functionalities for 100 plus application.
- Implemented and Customized Manage Access and Manage Identity modules as per customer requirements in SailPoint Identity Now.
- On-boarding and off boarding complex applications using Identity Now to reduce costs.
- Migrated IT roles and business roles from existing role provisioning system for use in IIQ Lifecycle Manager.
- Onboarded Workday as an Authoritative source.
- Wrote Workflows for Joiner, Mover and Leaver to do automated Provisioning.
- Scripted out and imported “toxic combination” policies to be monitored in IIQ.
- Designed and implemented custom rules for correlation of service accounts/aliases and assignment to the correct manager for attestation purposes.
- Managed all other necessary aspects including creating custom capability definitions for users, creating custom e-mail templates for use in certifications, creating/managing tasks/task schedules, customizing certification screens, and creating custom reports.
- Designed and created SQL programs (SSIS and SSRS included),
- Requirement review for Compliance like SOX, HIPAA
- Application Owner Certification development
Confidential, Paramus, New Jersey
Identity and Access Management Sailpoint Developer
- Assisted in determining the optimal layout of identity cubes and certifications
- Worked closely with application administrators to understand the needs of each connector and built the schemas out as such.
- Provided ample training to necessary users at Advance America to properly run certifications and continue with building out their Sailpoint IdentityIQ implementation beyond this project.
- Managed all other necessary aspects including creating custom capability definitions for users, creating custom e-mail templates for use in certifications, creating/managing tasks/task schedules, customizing certification screens, and creating custom reports
- Developed custom workflows using LCM to provision to AD.
- Integrated Sailpoint IIQ with their existing provisioning system to cater existing requirements.
- Used CVS as the configuration management tool.
- Integrated with multiple applications such as AD, Recon Flat File & LDAP
- Single Sign on integration with Siteminder and Sailpoint IIQ