Accomplished analyst, offering expert analytical skills, extensive enterprise content management experience, and a history of delivering significant business processes and bottom - line improvements within document and records management.
Content Manager 9.2
Captiva InputAccel 6.0/6.5 Suite
Rational Tool Set
Content Manager/Control Point Administrator
- Responsible for all aspects of user support.
- Lead team member during the implementation of the Content Manager and Control Point environment.
- Lead business analysis of all Human Resources business processes that were implemented in Content Manager.
- Configured Control Point to identify all GDPR and redundant, obsolete and trivial data on HR shared drives.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Provided business analysis on the migration of content from global shared drives to a content management system.
- Created business rules to programmatically identify redundant and obsolete content.
- Created a GAP Analysis on the current contract lifecycle management process.
- Documented current state on all content management systems within the organization.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Provided business analysis during the RFP, RFQ, and RFI process.
- Provided subject matter expertise in content management, Documentum, and iManage.
- Obtained AIIM ERM Practitioner, AIIM ERM Specialist, and iManage System Engineer certifications.
EIM Business Analyst
- In the initial phase, we completed a holistic content management assessment and documented current state findings based on interviews with Confidential personnel. we completed a Future State recommendation based on interviews with Confidential leadership and enterprise content management best practices.
- I assisted with creating an eight-year Enterprise Information Management implementation plan.
Sr. EMC Business Analyst
- Lead business analyst on a large document migration project for five business units spanning four countries.
- Managed a team of coders that assessed, coded, and migrated 2.4 million documents from file shares, SharePoint, and public exchange folders utilizing eDiscovery software.
- Gathered requirements from users across the enterprise, consulted with the development team and completed the implementation within six months.
- Identified process and system gaps and developed potential solutions during testing.
- Documented all business and functional requirements. Served as SME on all document classification and attributes to ensure quality data.
- Lead a team of document controllers to create business rules for automatic classification and migration of documents from SharePoint and file shares using Nuix software.
- Worked with a migration team to migrate over 1 million documents from FileNet to Documentum
- Administered a Documentum 6.5 and Captiva 6.5 content management solution, reviewed design documents from vendors, and performed all requirements clarification for the DDI vendor. Liaison between business and vendor technical team.
- Responsible for all support, implementations, and upgrades of the EMC software suite, which included Documentum 6.5 and Captiva 6.5. Provided user support to 3000 users.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- Lead a team of 2 Captiva developers, 2 Documentum developers and a Documentum Architect to implement a scanning and enterprise content management system for the Confidential - Child Support Division.
- Team worked with the PMO office, business owners and the continuity assurance vendor to provide an enterprise content management system for the Child Support Division to allow their case file conversion vendor to ingest 1.3 million case files. 75 plus offices statewide are also scanning, indexing and importing using our Captiva and Documentum solution.
- Responsible for success at all levels, requirements clarification, design, development, testing and implementation.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Lead on the installation and configuration of the Documentum 6.5 environment, which included the Business Process Suite, CenterStage, and Composer.
- Implemented forms and business process development using Forms Builder 6.5 and Process Builder 6.5. Sole resource on the CenterStage installation, configuration, and development.
- Completed requirements gathering for forms development and business process implementation. Created TaskSpace applications using Documentum Composer.
- Worked with EMC to ensure product bugs and requested enhancements were successfully resolved. Created project plans and functioned as Project Manager for installation, configuration, and development and testing of the Documentum application suite.
- Responsible for training team members on Documentum 6.5 environment. Tested web pages and Adobe LiveCycle forms for 508 accessibility.