A dedicated, driven professional seeking to secure a Big Data Manager position that will allow the opportunity to utilize my skillset and proficient knowledge in the area of development on Big Data Business Analytics and Strategy. Skilled at maintaining focus with Business Intelligence, Data Warehouse, and Data Governance initiatives while developing new business strategies and implementing new data frameworks that improve processes and exceed challenging and multifaceted business demands. Extensive experience in Data Management, Data Warehousing, Cost Accounting, and Business Intelligence solutions. Expertise in building high - performance teams, managing vendors, standardizing solutions, maintaining compliance, managing large-scale and complex technical projects and budgets while delivering successful results.
EXPERTISE AREA:Strategic IT Planning & Leadership Technical Versatility & Depth Data Governance Database/Reporting Design & Development Business Intelligence Data Quality Process Improvement Data Management Strategy Project Management Staffing & Resource Management
Technical Proficiencies: Platforms: Hadoop HDF and HDP, Teradata 14.10/15.10 , Oracle 11 and 12, DB2 9.0, Windows 10/8Tools: Business Objects Data Services, Business Objects Reporting, Tidal scheduling, Informatica IDQ, PL/SQL Developer, ServiceNow Administration, Oracle SQL Developer, TOAD for Oracle, Oracle Hyperion Brio Reporting, Oracle EBS, Oracle OBIEE 10 and 11g, MS Office, DB2 Visualizer, Informatica Versions 6, 7 and 8, First Logic Data Quality, IBM Content Management, Autosys, CA7 and Tidal Production Scheduling.
Confidential, Miami Lakes, Florida
AVP, Application Delivery Manager Data Governance & Enterprise Architecture
- Manager of the ETL Informatica Development team and Tidal-MoveIT scheduling team. The ETL development team is supporting an Oracle Data Warehouse environment and three different enterprise-reporting environments. The team consists of ten Analysts and Developers.
- This position includes supporting Informatica MDM, DVO and Analyst.
- Managed the day-to-day operations of the ETL Informatica and Tidal-Move-IT scheduling team, multiple concurrent projects, ServiceNow incident and service requests, change control and problem tickets
- Currently supporting the lift and shift of all the applications at the bank, Data Warehouse, and reporting to AWS.
- This includes Fiserv, Actimize, Lawson, and numerous banking customer and business applications
- Currently supporting the rollout of Digital Banking applications, new credit card programs, SailPoint, and Coupa projects
- Supported the creation of a SNOC for the level one monitoring team supporting the new Digital Banking initiatives. The level one support is being rolled out to support the entire bank’s Enterprise applications.
- Supported and delivered the upgrade of Actimize from version 3.7 to 8.5, which included the regression testing and rollout of new modules
- Supported and delivered enterprise Application upgrades across the bank
Confidential, East Hartford, Connecticut
Digital Technology Project Manager - Data, Analytics & Visualization
- Managed Project is managing sprints for the Database conversion of Oracle Data mart and Teradata to Hortonworks Hadoop Data Lake. This the conversion of both structured and unstructured data into large data lake. The conversion and build out of Administrative, Security Provisioning, performance tuning, ETL, and data load enterprise scheduling
- Managed implementing Informatica IDQ for Data quality implementation on Teradata and Hadoop Data Lake
- Delivered and support SAP version Upgrades and Cloud Hardware migrations for large Oracle database migrations including Integrations with over 70 other applications
- Delivered Teradata Hardware, SLES, and Database upgrade for new Development, Quality, and Archive production environment. Manage Teradata tool upgrades and implementations, which includes reporting and analytical tools connected to Teradata as well as new security structure for Teradata database roles. Delivered Teradata Database Upgrade from 15.10 to 16.20 for four different environments
- Manage the ETL for both Oracle DataMart’s and Teradata BODS - Business Objects Data Services environment, change control/migration and approval process, and alignment with SAP security for data coming from SAP. The overall maintenance, change management and overall health of the environment.
- Manage multiple vendor support relationships with on and offshore teams for Teradata and Oracle environment. This includes support structure, roles and responsibilities, templates and documentation best practices. The budget and project deliverables for the Business Intelligence database environment
- Manage the overall IT budget for the C17 (F117 Program) and multiple projects implementation; managed the production support relationship with Engine Diagnostic, and compliance for Confidential Military programs
- Database project manager for multiple Confidential and Confidential initiative for APU, Airfoil, One Company, and Material requirements planning. These projects support both Military engines, Commercial engines, Global Supply Chain and Engineering. I supported over 200 Data scientist and 2200 Engineers.
Confidential, New Haven, Connecticut
Senior Business Analyst
- Maintain Service Management ServiceNow queue, work on tickets and questions that come into our team, escalate incident/incident tickets to the developer, create problem tickets when root cause analysis need to be completed. Fulfill Service Requests and answer questions
- Direct all ServiceNow release activity using Lean and Agile; this includes sitting on the CAB and Production support teams, release notes and KB articles, develop and maintain release schedules, coordinate developers, testers, and system admins to prioritize and sequence small enhancements, break/fix and maintenance, coordination of functional testing efforts and maintain the change tickets for releases
- Responsible for the cloning processes of all environments to ensure all SN environments are cloned based on amount/type of development work in play
- Manage team that fixed 200+ defects discovered and ensure all features are tested and put into production, ensure that communication of defects is complete
- Ensure the development team practices good coding and configuration best practices. Maintain and establish coding, procedures, configuration process & procedures
- Coordinate necessary communications to the community around release activities. Create and maintain IT Service Management and ServiceNow knowledgebase articles
- Assisted in the overall process and redesign of the Yale services taxonomy and implementation
- Review ServiceNow open tickets in the administration console and coordinated any issue resolution of environmental.
- Meet with Fruition Partners Service Delivery Manager on a monthly basis to review Virtual Administration performance. This includes monitoring of virtual administration hours to adhere to support contract
- Meet with the Fruition Partners Virtual Administration on a Bi-weekly basis to review open tickets
- Generate the team’s monthly time reports and created team guideline documents
- In Fieldglass, approve timecards and provide status reports for any contractors
- Creating new Metrics and Trending reports to monitor ServiceNow licenses and overall application growth
- Working with functional teams to document and guide complex business processes
- Currently supporting and managing Production Hyperion Brio and Oracle OBIEE standard and adhoc reporting
- Supporting the ADS Oracle Data Warehouse environment for University Reporting of Financial, HR, Procurement, AP, IExpense, and Research Administration
- Supporting the creation, maintaining and assignment of ServiceNow tickets for the production support and project data warehouse team
- Worked with multiple development teams to coordinate fixes and loads into the Data Warehouse
- Worked on reporting changes with multiple business area managers
- Worked on Continuous Infrastructure and Enterprise upgrades
- Delivered new 3 Tier production support process to reduce RTS (Ready to Serve) time
- Delivered the Banner upgrade (Student record keeping system) and the UTF8 testing and conversion
- Delivered the Oracle iExpense implementation for new application install, table structures, and reporting
- Delivered YURAP enhancements to financial and human resource applications to meet new 403 (b) federal regulatory standards
- Delivered an enhancement to load on a night basis Graduate Student Payment System (GSPS) and Professional School commitments to the Data Warehouse
- Delivered EMS PCard Monitoring Reporting portal and Data Warehouse tables
Confidential, Owings Mills, Maryland
Senior Business Systems Analyst
- Worked as a Testing Lead for application conversions, data enhancements, production issues, and new data quality tool. Developed all the test cases in SQL 2005 for all projects
- Assisted a team of engineers on a new data quality tool selection for T. Rowe Price. This will included RFP, testing, and implementation of a new application. The test cases for the new data quality tool will be performed with SQL 2005
- Delivered the New Customer Data Warehouse - IDM. Delivered all 4 phases of ETL Data Warehouse implementation. Delivered the data validation of Customer Warehouse for 12 million accounts, 100 million transactions, 18 million positions, and 6 million Business Parties with less than .0001% degree of error. The data testing was all performed though SQL 2005 queries
- Delivered the compliance and employee reporting via Customer Data Warehouse, Retail Customer Web Portal, Alaska, Maryland, and National 529 sources. There are three Database Warehouses using DB2 and Oracle. The warehouses are managed and loaded with ETL Informatica V.8. This includes 750 sessions and 500 workflows. The Enterprise production scheduling was Autosys and CA7. The data testing was all performed though SQL 2005 queries
- Delivered prototype Investment Performance reporting - The project was the first to streamline performance reporting within Institutional Marketing Infrastructure project
- Delivered the first IT project delivered within the IMSS overall initiative. The IMRC intranet portal is the gateway for future project deliverables for IMSS. This project was delivered on time and under budget
- Delivered with project team the development of the new proposal road map. The road map is being used to develop the content versioning for the re-writing of all proposal content. Deployed the company wide proposal database bidding on billions of dollars of proposals. This contributed to the content versioning and taxonomy for Enterprise Content Management
- Delivered finished good inventory structure for an Enterprise Content Management systems to deploy to 2000 users in 36 months. This is the corner stone of institutional infrastructure for the tracking of all marketing and investment materials for T. Rowe Price
- Developed and implemented system and integration test strategies for the company’s largest web-based internet project. The project budget total was 4.2 million. All data related test cases done in SQL
- Launched web-based financial project that gives business sponsors one-stop-shopping, reducing 401k rollover call length by 50 percent. This system is retaining 1 billion in assets yearly
- Developed and deployed overall enterprise-wide strategies for large implementations, resulting in a significant reduction in downtime for front-end, middle tier, and mainframe applications. All data related test cases done in SQL
- Successfully deployed the systems for the company’s first non-profit business entity using Foundation Power
- Implemented the Compliance system changes for over 200 corporate clients in less than 60 days, resulting in no loss of data or reduction in customer satisfaction
Confidential, Towson, Maryland
Investment Services Business Analyst, Project Manager
- Developed and implemented reports and tools that increased the information flow throughout the entire organization.
- As a Project Manager, my role was supporting technology projects within the rapidly growing Investment branch.
- Developed and implemented system to eliminate gaps ESOP/ESPP plan data with clients, reducing downtime by 75 percent.
- Developed and implemented desktop system to improve productivity by 50 percent
- Implemented desktop faxing resulting in improved communication with Bank customers
- Developed and implemented the new communications system for the call center and improved productivity by 50 percent
- Developed and implemented the system that provides clients with secured file transfers between the bank and their sites