Quick - learning data analyst delights internal and external customers through analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to clearly present ideas, and team orientation and collaboration.
Skills: R, Hadoop, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, KNIME, Minitab, Excel, ArcGIS, statistics
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Collaborate with team and internal organizations to understand data and define analysis needs.
- Devise, develop, and implement required data queries; develop data preparation and clean-up to build necessary analytical data sets.
- Analyze data using regression techniques, principal component analysis, and k-means and hierarchical clustering to garner insights on specific business questions.
- Recommended sampling methods and analyzed collected data.
- Developed Access-based tool improvements with VBA code including SQL.
- Wrote MS Excel macros to automate processes.
Confidential, Oakbrook Terrace, IL
- Devised, developed, and implemented queries to extract data from database and log files; analyzed data using statistical methods for business insights; reported findings to management by creating scheduled and ad-hoc reports.
- Cut call center call volume 33% by managing Web knowledgebase team: created queries to identify key internal content, trained and guided reviewers, and led weekly meetings to identify and resolve process and content issues.
- Developed and documented CRM and Ektron content management processes.
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Senior Technical Writer
- Created and maintained documentation for multiple software products for technical and non-technical customers.
- Also created knowledge base articles and training manual, revised computer based training package, and answered customer questions.
- Collaborated with product teams to define requirements and track progress.