Advanced Excel and Access(formulas, macros, VBA), Data(I am able to logically pull and manipulate large amounts of data in order to build tools to support business decisions. Tableau(I can import and manipulate data in Tableau and create visualizations and publish to a server. I have minimal hands on experience with SAS and Alteryx. Other misc skills, SharePoint, SAP, POS Data, SMX(3D software), Adobe Premiere. Plan - o-grams.
- Built several tools designed to align Account Executives to the Snacks Transformation goals utilizing Excel, Access, Tableau and various data sources such as POS Client Data, Nielsen and SAP.
- These tools often required cross attribution against another data source in order to harmonize data from various sources.
Senior Business Intelligence Analyst
- Responsible for the ongoing building, maintenance and publication of data driven reports and tools.
- Responsible for end to end construction including taking specifications from end users at all levels and identifying KPI’s and objectives.
- Gathering data requirements and pulling large amounts of data from various sources such as SAP, harmonizing the data and then designing and delivering the output.
- The main tools I used in this role were Excel, Access, SAP, Nielsen, Tableau, VBA for Excel and Access.
- Minimal use of SAS and Alteryx as well. I also served as the SharePoint administrator for my team.
- Support of field sales by ensuring proper software and equipment delivered on time.
- Train employees on proper procedures for ordering all software and equipment for new and existing field sales employees.