- Having 4.5 years of experience as Senior Systems Engineer in Business Intelligence (Tableau, Qlikview).
- Experience in building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Experience in developing Tableau data visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Strong understanding of advanced Tableau features including calculated fields, parameters, table calculations, joins, data blending, and dashboard actions.
- Excellent knowledge on data source integration, scripting, Advanced Qlikview Functions, advanced GUI development with Set Analysis and Comparative analysis in Qlikview.
- Experience in working with different data sources like MS Excel, Flat files, Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working in ‘Agile’ model.
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Qlikview
Other Tools: SFDC, CMC, Data Services Management Console, Service Center, Service Now, Rally
Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 7, Unix
Senior Software Engineer - Business Intelligence
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau Server.
- Created action filters, parameters and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets in Tableau.
- Restricted data for particular users using Row level security and User filters.
- Developed Tableau visualizations and dashboards using Tableau Desktop.
- Developed Tableau workbooks from multiple data sources using Data Blending.
Tableau Dashboards Development
- Develop Tableau reports that provide clear visualizations of various industry-specific KPIs.
- Access and transform massive datasets through filtering, grouping, aggregation, and statistical calculation.
- Consult with clients to gather requirements and plan, develop, and implement phases of the project lifecycle.
- Data blending implemented on databases and generated interactive dashboards.
- Redesigned all the existing 7 dashboards by removing the Gregorian calendar model and implementing 4-4-5 Calendar model.
- Requirement gathering for each dashboard to collect specific details for implementation of 4-4-5 Calendar model in Qlikview.
- Redesigned all dashboards Data models and GUI to in Confidential the 4-4-5 aligned calendars.
- Exhaustive testing of all the dashboards and Production release of the same.
- Qlikview Development, Enhancement and Maintenance project
- Extensively used Qlikview advanced reporting functionalities such as Set Analysis, Comparative analysis, Section Access, Master calendar(Gregorian and 4-4-5 Calendar), Link Tables, Incremental load, Extension Objects, Generic load, Partial load, Sorting, QVD, Variables, Joins, cyclic groups, In-built functions, Mapping tables and Containers etc.
- Extracted data from multiple data sources like SAP BW, Oracle EDW, Sharepoint, Spreadsheets and SFDC etc. and implemented the data flow architecture of complex Data models.
- Created several PDF reports on dashboards based on requirements of Client which are daily distributed to specific user group via email, through publisher.
- Optimized commercial contracting dashboards with heavy data set at report level and script level which resulted in high performance dashboards.
- As a result of SAP BW source system up gradation, existing dependent Qlikview Supply chain dashboards were successfully repointed to new source and redesigned.
- Design Dashboards using filters, parameters and action filters.
- Strong understanding of advanced Tableau features including calculated fields, Parameters, R-integration, Joins, Data Blending and Dashboard actions.
- Administer user, user groups and scheduled instances for reports in Tableau.