- Innovative, results driven IT professional with 16+ years’ experience in IT services industry focused on Product Design and Program Management. Having shipped over various products at Confidential, I specialize in analysis and design of product with notable success in leading a broad range of corporate and enterprise IT initiatives.
- I would aim to work in a progressive and challenging environment, where I can use my Analytical, Organizational, and business skills to an advantage.
- Total of 16 years of industry experience which includes Business Analysis, Product management, V1 product development, Business Requirements, PRM structure, services and architecture space.
- Experienced working with multiyear projects involving roadmaps, requirement gathering, Escalation management, stakeholder communications, implementation and delivery
- Sales force product management experience
- Entire work experience includes working with Product Development Company like Confidential EMC, Confidential and GE.
- Handful of expertise in defining System requirements, writing use cases, user stories and Functional specifications, documenting Business Requirements and potential solutions, modeling current and future state process flows, and creating system documentation.
- Facilitates JADs, wire framing, storyboarding, mock up designs, prototyping to derive the requirements.
- Extensive analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proven expertize working on various SDLC models like waterfall, Agile, RUP.
- Create\Manage Product Backlog and facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings and software demonstrations. User story prioritization and grooming.
- Outstanding organizational & Leadership skills including ability to multi - task, prioritize and manage increasingly complex issues
- Proven track record of successfully delivering solutions and managing multiple complex projects simultaneously
Operating Systems: Windows 7 &, Windows 2008, Windows XP, Windows 2000 Server, Windows 2003 Server and Windows Vista
Tools: Confidential Office Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Confidential Visual Studio Team foundation server, Confidential Project, Product Studio
Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, RUP, iterative, UML, Use case scenarios
Software: Share point, SQL server, Sales Force/SFDC
- Understanding, defining & analyzing Business requirements against the system in the Detailed Requirement Review sessions.
- Designing HLD’s in Visio, participation and presenting to different stakeholders and team members in the HLD’s reviews.
- Create\Manage Product Backlog and facilitate sprint planning, daily scrums, retrospectives, stakeholder meetings and software demonstrations.
- Work closely with stakeholders in backlog management and user story prioritization for continuous delivery of features.
- Wrote User Stories based on the requirements gathered from all the stake holders. Created user stories in TFS and documented the same as BRD document.
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums or Standups, Sprint Check-In, Sprint Review & Retrospective.
- Driving reviews of BRD, Functional Specification Document with Business, Development Team, Test Team, Architect Team and Release Management Team.
- Actively participation in Bug Triage meetings to help resolve any open/active bugs during the SIT and UAT phase.
- Continuous Sync ups with the offshore/Onshore teams to provide clarity and understanding of the requirements (As and when needed).
- Tracking sign-off from Business, Development Team, Test Team, Architect and Release Management team according to SOX compliance.
- VLCM (Volume Licensing Contract Management) is a tool which primarily allows the Channel partners to electronically create agreements for the end user organization to purchase Confidential licenses.
- It is also a platform where end customers can review the agreement created by channel partners for them and provide their comments.
- The BCWEB (Business Case web) is an application used to create the business case for price exceptions. In terms of business process BCWEB is primarily used by the Confidential internals to create price exceptions which must be approved for selling of a product in the market. Worked on this project as a lead analyst and stood as the single point of contact for a 50 member team.
- This application is part of Confidential Volume Licensing where software licenses are sold to small and large enterprises and organizations under which different complex programs are created to track and keep track of the Ordering of the Products.
- This application is used for the internal Confidential users and the Partners and the functionality related to it.
- PDS (Pricing Data Store) was a project to build a middle man server where licensing applications can consume the product, pricing and program (PPP) data.
- I was one of the key analyst who worked with various teams and applications during this project to figure out which applications consume PPP data.
- Proved my management skills and organizational skills in laying out the detail report on what systems are involved upstream and downstream upon drilling into the stored procedure details.