- Installation and configuration of CD - ROM servers, network storage devices ISCSI devices.
- Experience as a VMware engineer in both VMware horizon 7 and vSphere 6 environments.
- Maintained multiple VMware HA/DRS clusters in multiple, geographically dispersed datacenters.
- Responsible for building and deploying new VMware virtual machines.
- Proficient with the installation.
- Configuration and administration of VMware 5,6, Virtual Center, MS Exchange 2003, Windows 2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, VPN and VLAN and TCP/IP connectivity.
- HP iLo configuration, Image Cast and Ghost disk imaging software.
Hardware: Compaq, IBM, Cisco UCS Servers, HP ProLiant servers, HP network printers, installation and configuration using HP Jet Admin.
Operating system: Microsoft Server (2008.2012, 2016), and CentOS 7
Confidential, Austin, TX
Data Center Design Engineer
- Perform periodical VMware hosts and guests patches updates, as well as perform parallel upgrade.
- Created virtual machines on ESX Servers.
- Created standard templates and deployed virtual machines from these templates.
- Performing backups, troubleshooting and problem resolution for servers associated with a VMware virtual infrastructure
- Designed and Implemented Avamar Data Domain for VMware cluster, configured data domains to be ready for backups and restores.
- Installed, Configured, and Maintained SQL Server 2016 and create database for SCCM Configure Group Policy Objects (GPO), and Group Policy Containers (GPC) Knowledge of Microsoft SCCM: Architecture, Sites, Collections Distribution points.
- Create, manage and administer SCCM OSD deployment process including the driver library
- Design and Implement an SCCM 1902 solutions for the Network, Deploying, Configuring new sites Servers, and roles
- Created Advertisements, Programs, Distribution Points and Collections to deploy Applications Using SCCM
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Part of the tiger team responsible for upgrading Cisco UCS blade firmware,ucs manager and the patching, upgrading of ESXi host, VCenter
- Provide root cause analysis and resolution when a Priority 1 Incident affects a 1 application or service Open tickets with vendors like Microsoft, VMware, and Cisco and work with them to find a solution Server Performance Analysis - using Windows or ESX performance monitor tools at customer request or during problem resolution to identify performance issues or bottlenecks
- Provide level III support for VMware and Cisco UCS blade issues. for bank businesses Work with other team to resolve problem
- Provide solution to other teams or open changes to fix issues assigned problem tickets to fix issues with physical and virtual server
Confidential, Bronx, New York
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and support of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environment and CentOS 7.
- Sound knowledge of VMware\Horizon 7 and Microsoft Hyper-V virtualization solutions including
- Installation of ESX Servers, vSphere Client and VCenter Server.
- Upgrades from ESX 4.0 through 6.5. Deploying Virtual Machines using templates.
- Setting up alerting for VMware systems and monitoring health check for VMs and ESX host And the Configuration of VMware Site Recovery Manager, VMware VSAN.
- Planning, creating and managing AD group policy templates and policies administration.
- Installed, Configured, and Maintained SQL Server 2014, 2012, and 2016 R2 in development, test, and production environment
- Configured and Maintained Fail-Over Clustering using SQL Server
- SCCM - design and implementation SCCM infrastructure - one site with SCCM servers in different sites whose roles were distribution sites.
- Also migrated to future versions of SCCM.
- Created, deployed, and monitored SCCM packages and OSD (operating system device) task sequences to devices on the network.
- Deployed monthly Microsoft security updates using SCCM.
Confidential, New York, NY
Network/VMware Administrator/Data Center Assistant
- Responsible for Windows server deployment including standard and customized server builds. Experience with VMware Horizon View desktop virtualization
- Installed and worked on VMware Site Recovery Manager (SRM) for the disaster recovery and managed recovery plans.
- Responsible for building and deploying new VMware virtual machines using VMware templates and VMware VCenter.
- Provided support to physical and virtual servers running on multiple versions of Microsoft Windows including Windows 2003, Windows 2008, Windows 2012.
- Troubleshoot and provide second level support for Windows Server 2003/2008.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for the installation, configuration and support of Windows Server 2000/2003 environment.
- Responsible for Break/Fix of over 1000+ HP DL series, C class blade servers Responsible for the installation, configuration and support of VMWARE. And the daily management/monitoring of the virtual environment.
- Responsible VMware clustered environment
- Responsible for the Deployment of VMware ESX Server, VCenter
- In addition to hardware and Windows support my responsibilities include firmware, memory and hard drive upgrades.