Confidential has over 20 years of management consulting experience and has spent the last 15 years specializing in all phases of design, development, and implementation of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing applications. He has conducted Business Intelligence. He has worked for clients within the consumer financials, products, healthcare, and services industries as well as the Confidential . His area of expertise includes Oracle Business Intelligence, Oracle Public Cloud, SAS, and SPSS. Confidential is highly recommended for his analytical skills and his attention to detail.
Oracle Business Intelligence Entreprise Edition
12c, 11g, 10g
126.96.36.199.2 , 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 7.5, 7.7, 7.8
Oracle Data Integrator
Non - Oracle Databases
SQL Server 2000
Windows Server 2000, 2008, 2012
Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
Lead OBIEE/OBIA Architect
- Responsible for implementing OBIA 18.104.22.168.2 Financial Analytics (GL/AP/FA) in the Oracle Public Cloud (OPC) as a Platform as a Service (PaaS).
- Responsibilities included provisioning all cloud instances and lifting OBIEE artifacts to Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC).
- Also responsible for transferring Informatica mappings to Oracle Data Integrator to preserve customizations from 22.214.171.124 OBIA.
- Provided RPD/Dashboard guidance to client developer during the engagement.
Lead Business Intelligence/OBIA Architect
- Responsible for modifying Informatica mappings to ensure Service Level Agreements were met.
- Also responsible for upgrading single tier and multi - tier OBIEE environments to 126.96.36.199.0 from 188.8.131.52.11.
- For Pay CRM, lead architect using OBIA 184.108.40.206.2 and Oracle Data Integrator.
Lead Business Intelligence Architect
- Responsible for all aspects concerned with the Enterprise Data Warehouse including using PSFT 9.1 and Taleo as sources.
- Responsible for all aspects of OBIEE, including DAC, Informatica, RPD, Reports/Dashboards, and Security.
OBIEE Upgrade Architect
- Upgrade Architect upgrading all components of OBIEE 10g to OBIEE 11g including going from BI Apps version 7.9.4 to 220.127.116.11 pulling data from Siebel OLTP.
- Responsibilities included validating data stored in Siebel matched what was being extract into OBIEE.
- Interacted with the project team and project architects team to support the upgrade deliverables.
- Interacted with Quality Assurance team members to ensure requirements meet the needs to the business
Lead Business Intelligence Architect
- Responsible for all analyzing all aspects concerned with the Enterprise Data Warehouse including using Siebel CRM as a source and various other custom sources for Pension Modernization.
- Responsible for providing recommendations on the data models and transformation procedures in Informatica to ensure data warehouse best practices were followed at all times.
- Also analyzed and recommended an upgrade from OBIEE 10g to 11g in both single node and multi-node environments.
- Interacted with project architects during the entire project duration
Subject Matter Expert
- Assisted in overall architecture review in regards to items related to OBIEE health check.
- Was also responsible for providing best practices in regards to report creating, metadata design and datawarehouse design.
- Was also responsible for reviewing Informatica mappings prior to upgrade.
- Provided support during and upgrade from BI Applications version 7.9.4 to 18.104.22.168.
- Interacted with project team members to ensure the application meet the needs of the business
- Responsible for all aspects of metadata configuration and customizations to OOTB AR star schema.
- Also assisted in knowledge transfer to production support team and provided guidance to other team members in other subject areas for customizing the metadata.
- Provided guidance with dashboard and report development to business users.
- Interacted with project team members to present report design to obtain feedback
- Responsible for reviewing and analyzing legacy reporting systems and offer suggestions for reporting and dashboards.
- The application was replacing several legacy spreadsheet reports and gave greater flexibility to users to data than previously experienced.
- Dashboards were created to allow users quick access to critical reporting areas within the organization.