- Get an experience of realizing IT projects by using best methods and approaches.
- Make a success in team work with full collaboration of team - mates and product owners.
- Setup development agile process with maximum effectiveness.
- Realize product which I could proud of.
- Inventiveness, creativity, reasonableness, responsibility, single-hearted, firm of purpose, Goal-oriented, result-oriented.
- I enjoy philosophic and psychological communicating. Sometimes I can forget about eating during working day, it can be bad for my health.
Skills: OOP, client-server, Components developing. XP programming, Scrum, Agile... Teamwork, Pair ProgrammingTesting, Unit Testing, Acceptance Testing. Refactoring, Reviewing... Test Complete, Selenium.NET Framework (Compact) 1.0, 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 WCF, Linq, data models, DB programming, Websites development, supporting the asp.net sites., Sitecore CMS, SEFE, CDM
Programming languages: C# - major language for work - 6 years.
Studying: C++ - major language during studying in university Visual Basi, Java, Pascal, Delphi Assembler, Prolog, Lotus Notes
Databases: MS SQL server 2005, 2008 - major technology - 6 year (SQL, stored procedures, triggers, functions, scheduled tasks, emails sending)MS Access- studding
Other: Windows 98 - Windows 7, Linux
Team Leader / Platform Developer
- Implementation of the Site Structure, templates, Sublayouts, dictionaries, layouts, behind logic.
- CompileDomainModel processing and extending.
- Requirements processing with Product Owner.
- I m participating in a project from the start till the end.
- Automation builds, UnitTesting, code coverage.
- Implementation Scheduled application for transferring xml Data to SitecoreImplementation of the List and Details Pages for Vacancies entities. different bugfixing and small feature implementing.
- Setuping environment and documenting the process.
TeamLead/ScrumMaster /Platform developer
- Management of the backlog, burn down chart, bug tracking system.
- Management and development of new Job Portals for different customers.
- Leading of project, reporting to customer, Facilitating of the process flow.
- Database architecture, implementation, cooperation with DB architecture.
- Emails sending by SQL server, using the templates from Sitecore, scheduled jobsData model implementation, Linq, repositories.
- Designing the architecture of the site based on Sitecore. Implementation the Sitecore.
- Server side implementation, (controls), Structure Map, services, ASMX services
- Client side implementation. Js, Ajax calls, WCF, KrakmapTelerik controls, RadGrid, RadCombobox.
- Login system, membership, Sitecore authorization.
- Configuration responsibility: test site, Cruise Control, IIS configuration, 2 frontends configuring
- Sharing the experience and getting ownership of the parts of the system covered by Danish developers.
- Supporting all the implemented things on phase 1.
- Many testing and bug fixingExtending the functionality according to new requirements.
- Changing the interface design around the site.
- Implementation a lot of new features. (PDF reports, new products, prolongation, REA feature)
- Many design corrections (CSS, html), IE7 issues resolving.
- Web Services implementation. Data extracting.
- Xml processing, parsing, formatting, filtering and building.
- Architecture the strategies, filters, data sources.
- Test - driven development, Mock approaches implementing.
- Organizing the Unit testing of the being developed applications.
- Configuring the Automated building.
- Creating the automated tests, web-servers testing, load testing, stress testing.
- Web-application testing by using SeleniumTools and Technologies:
- MS VS 2005/2008.NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5 C#.
- VSS, Mercurial, SVN
- Cruise Control .NET. NUnit, NantFxCop, PartCover, other tools for best implementation.
- Test Complete, Selenium.
- Sitecore CMS, XSLT, ASP.NET.
- Used Scrum approach, agile practiceCode reviewing, refactoring, pair programming.
- Implementation the controls: TimeLine and Storyboard, Multilayer, Audio TimeLine.
- Implementation transition - effect feature. Integration the functionality to the existing Design tool.
- Implementation the server Web Service application.
- Implementation the Pocket PC clients by using .net 1.
- Serialization, timer open source implementation using.
- Module approach is used. Reflection using.
- Researching and integration the license system Manco to the existing application.
- Implementation the installation (QSetup).
- Supporting the windows application. Fixing the GUI defects, extend the GUI functionality.
Tools: MS VS 2005.NET framework 1.0,2.0, C#, NET Visual basic
- Research the USB interface.
- Research of drivers developing.
- Research AT 91 SAM 7S64, ARM processor.
- Implement the sample driver.
Tools: Win DDK, Driver Studio 3.2, VMWare