- Experienced Enterprise Agile transformation lead
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Basic, Java 8, SQL, Visio, SharePoint, Confluence, Jira, Rally, and VersionOne
- Project planning and budgeting of large - scale Agile projects
- Axure demo building experience
- Azure DevOps implementation experience
- Team leader and self-motivated
Use the Agile framework to help transform an organization Provide a company with leadership and guidance based on strong work ethic and knowledge
CA PPM SharePoint Bitbucket SQL Developer
JIRA TOAD for SAP Confluence Gaia
Axure ALM TestComplete Workday
Splunk Blueprint Clarity SoapUI
Postman IntelliJ GitLab Azure DevOps
- A Confidential partner providing one on one training and certification for Agile.
- Assisting students virtually through both course material and real-world scenarios.
- My goal is to provide the knowledge necessary for all students to make a difference with Agile.
Agile Coach/Scrum Master
- Act as servant leader between the Product Owner and the development team to complete business efficiency tasks.
- Facilitate new product enhancements and production defects for appropriate Sprint prioritization.
- Coach through daily scrum meetings, Sprint planning sessions, Sprint reviews, and Sprint retrospectives.
- Use Jira and Confluence for statistical calculations of team velocity, future forecasting, planning utilities, and test automation.
- Work with key business members to generate an Agile plan for Confidential playbook for transitioning the company to Agile.
- Continue to improve the process and the team for business driving results such as continuous delivery and DevOps.
Scrum Master - Assistant VP
- Responsible for coaching Agile in Private Bank account opening.
- Act as a servant leader for a group of developers on multiple projects for Agile transformation within wealth management.
- Work with change management product owners to develop business enhancing product requirements for strategic builds.
- Coach teams through Agile ceremonies and set proper expectations of Agile commitments for senior management.
- Work as lead support of DevOps model transformation. Assisted with platform migration to more strategic platforms and legacy decommission.
- Provided strong leadership, verbal and written communication skills to a team of 9 employees’ and responsible for oversight of 12 additional offshore employees.
- Management responsibilities for reference data and account maintenance.
- Responsible for communication to various levels of senior management on both standard business operations and project related tasks.
- Providing an analytical approach to problem solving and supplying an effective work place environment for all employees and projects to succeed.
Financial Sales Consultant
- Responsible for client overall experience at Confidential retail locations.
- Experience as both a teller and banker.
- Additional responsibilities included opening and closing the branch, maintain high cross sale goals for banking accounts, credit cards, and mortgages.
- With a main focus on clients and their needs I was awarded mortgage unit champion in my region for most refinanced homes.
- Responsibilities included meeting daily sales goals, maintaining a high store employee standard, and training for new employees.
- I was the stores human resource lead which included interviewing, schedule preparation, and maintaining payroll standards. Our store saw year over year increases which awarded us as the top performing retail chain in the region.