- 5 years of experience that includes experience in various stages of Software development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, development, enhancements, testing, deployment and maintenance of object oriented enterprise applications.
- Experience in Creating Objects, Record types, Assignment rules, Email services, Profiles and implementation of Role Hierarchies for system security design.
- Experience in customizing Page layouts, Search Layouts, Custom links, Custom Buttons etc.
- Experience in developing Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes for Automated alerts, new tasks, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in developing Apex classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages, Controllers, Apex Batch Classes, and SOQL.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Worked extensively on various salesforce.com standard objects like accounts, contacts, opportunities, products, price books, contracts, cases, leads, campaigns, reports and dashboards.
- Lightning Experience to support componet and application event.
- Good exposure in App Exchange applications like Apsona, Field Trip, Conga Courier, Round Robin assignment and Managed Packages.
- Experience in writing SOQL and SOSL using Force.com Explorer, Developer Console and Force Work bench.
- Proficient in creating/ troubleshooting/ modifying APEX code and visual force pages, Workflow Alerts, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, Snapshots, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in creating detailed process documentation and deployment process on issues for future Follow ups.
- Hands on experience with the Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Expertise in solutions on the Force.com platform, strong understanding of Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Excellent Leadership and Interpersonal skills, Team player with ability to work effectively with all levels of organization and individually as well.
- Strong communication, organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem solving skills in the technology arena.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills and problem solving skills.
- Self - sufficient, flexible, self-directed and motivated team player capable of managing multi-tasking and a fast learner by adapting to the conditions.
Salesforce: Standard objects, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Language, Batch Apex, Apex Scheduler, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Migration, Reports, Dashboards, Force.com IDE, Eclipse, SOQL, Eclipse, Force.com Explorer, Apex Data Loader,Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production),Workbench
Databases: SQL Server 2000 / 2005/2008 R2, Oracle.
Technologies: C, C++, Java, Java Script, HTML, DHTML, SSIS, SSRS.
Operating Systems: Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista, Windows Server 2000 / 2003 /2008.
Microsoft SQL Server: Normalization, T-SQL, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes
Salesforce Admin/ Developer
- Analyzed requirements from business analysts to translate business needs into design requirements.
- Designed and Developed various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Cases, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created and Customized page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links and related lists.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Implemented Email to case, Web to Case Functionality in the ticketing system.
- Created Record types, Roll up Summary, Workflow rules, Approval process, Auto Response rules and Validation rules to ensure data is validated and automate business logic conditionally.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Visual Force Pages and Controllers and managed to support the business workflows.
- Implemented validation rules, assignment rules and formula fields in custom objects
- Created Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Tabs and maintained field level security as per the business requirement.
- Worked on Page Layouts, Remote Site Settings, Case Management and Email Services.
- Worked on SOAP API and REST API to make Web Service Calls.
- Worked on Service Cloud.
- Worked on Communities for Help desk creation.
- Worked on Outbound messaging and error directory creation log.
- Developed Apex Classes, Visualforce pages and Apex Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Worked on the Service Cloud especially on Email to Case, Case management, Knowledge Articles, Queues, Escalation rules, Case teams, Service Console, Lightning Service console etc.
- Developed Lightning Web Components for speed perks.
- Enhanced the existing Lightning web components for the search model.
- Used Force.com Web Service API to make Web Service Calls and implemented with regards to governor limit.
- Worked on Agile Methodology and used JIRA Tool as a PM tool to upload all the user stories.
- Used SOQL and SOSL conceding the governor limits to achieve the required result.
- Used sandbox for testing and migrated code to production.
- Used Change Sets to validate and deploy config components to testing instance and production.
- Validated and deployed code to production through Change Set.
- Developed and maintained custom reports.
- Created Dashboards for service representatives.
- Batch reassignment of accounts and opportunities based on organizational changes.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, Apex Triggers, Lightning, Lightning Web Components, Reports, nCino,Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Minneapolis, MN
- Analyzed requirements from business analysts to translate business needs into design requirements.
- Created Custom Objects, Tabs and Sharing Settings on different objects to reflect the business logic.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Visual force pages, Controllers and managed to support the business workflows.
- Involved in customizing the Salesforce.com application to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in data mapping activities to import data provided by the internal data warehouse into salesforce.
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual force.
- Created Reports, Dashboards, Queues, Public Groups and Email Templates
- Responsible for maintaining functional areas of data management.
- Used Record types, Workflow rules, Approval process, Validation rules on some of the business functionalities.
- Experience in Agile methodology in software development.
- Used Agile Methodology to create user stories and give estimated time to each user story .
- Involved in Salesforce.com application set up activities and customized the apps to meet the functional needs of the organization.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules.
- Configured and maintained Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, permissions sets.
- Developed custom Reports using custom report types on salesforce.com platform.
- Created several reports and dashboards to ensure the data quality. .
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ
- Implemented Chatter collaboration to communicate with the users in the organization.
- Used Data Loader to import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects using CSV files.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Scheduler.
- Used eclipse with Force.com IDE plug in for development and deployment.
- Implemented Salesforce Inbound Email Handler service to process incoming emails.
- Provided basic training to internal business users to use the application and develop their custom reports.
- Created lightning component to support the end to end solution for community platform
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, SOQL, Apex, Visual Force,, Data Loader, Page Layouts, Visual Force Controllers, Extensions, HTML, CSS
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Worked with Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Established relationships between various objects using Master Detail relationship, Look up relationships and created the Junction objects.
- Developed and configured Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user groups and also configured the Analytic Snapshots for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, Security controls, Sharing Settings, audit trail setup and also configured Field level security for different profiles.
- Created the Validation Rules, Workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alerts.
- Created Queues, Public Groups and Email Templates.
- Created and customized Page layouts for standard and custom objects.
- Involved in Data migration, Data Imports using Data loader and Bulk API.
- Implemented Web to Lead, Web to Case functionality.
- Worked on Agile Methodology with 2 weeks as the Scrum time and interacted with business users for the requirement gatherings.
- Maintenance of data entry standards & data integrity process.
- Build& monitor standard analysis and reporting for marketing campaigns.
- Performed mass imports and exports of data.
- Communicated with users in the organization using chatter, shared files and feeds.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, Developer Console, SOQL, Apex, Visual Force, Force.com Data Loader, Page Layouts, Visual Force Controllers, Extensions, HTML, CSS
- Gathered user and functional system requirements via workshops, interviews and workflow storyboards and Working with stakeholders and project teams to prioritize collected requirements.
- Customized existing Salesforce functionality according to project requirement.
- Involved in data migration from Excel to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Created user Roles and Profiles, security controls and sharing settings.
- Worked on various SFDC standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Created workflow & approval processes, validation rules, Auto-Response Rules, Approval process, email alerts and templates, and field updates.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules and actions, etc.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked on Apex classes, controllers, controller extensions.
- Interact with Business Analysts and Developers to design better test plan and strategies based on the requirements of the business.
- Customized page layouts for Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Leads, Opportunity depending upon user roles and groups.
- Deployment of code from sandbox to production using Force.com IDE tool.
- Created Visual force pages and Visual force components to achieve custom functionality.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults based on updated.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, APEX Language, Visual Force - Pages, Component & Controllers, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.