- Compliance and Risk analyst with 5+ years in Risk Management, Human Resources, and Project Management. Strong leadership skills with a desire for continued growth and growth with those around her. Proven interdisciplinary skills with an excellent ability to communicate complex ideas and proposals in clear and concise terms to both peers and clients.
- Work within a team to provide and present statistical data concerning project performance and discuss high level inquiries weekly, finding solutions as needed.
- Research and analyze compliance data, develop investigation tools and escalation and response procedures.
- Participate in conceptualization and implementation of projects focused on the firm's risk management systems and continuously work to optimize and enhance ongoing processes.
- Draft and maintain regulatory policies, processes and protocols to identify changes in audit clients and their affiliates.
- Assist the firm and its personnel with maintaining independence in accordance with SEC standards and firm policies.
- Audited and ensure d compliance with regulations and controls by examining and analyzing records, reports, and documentations.
- Upgraded and stream lined company ’s web - based management system and database by enh ancing user experience 30%
- Performed internal quality audits that provided assurance regarding the proper functioning of financial and operational internal controls.
- Performed risk assessments under the guidance of the Director of Risk Management on specialized lines of business and financial institutions.
- Assisted, prepared, and examined students for the Cambridge English Exams, as well as worked and collaborated with members of the British Council.
- Responsible for the development and distribution of various edu cational resources and explored experiential learning opportunities for private academic institutions in Madrid.
- Facilitated and supported intercultural training to support the continued interests and appreciation of diversity and inclusion within the student body.
- Collaborated with teachers in developing teaching materials and tutored, mentored, and advised interested students and faculty.
- Participated and instructed in monthly courses and workshops at Universidad Pontificia Comillas.