- Salesforce Administration
- Service Cloud
- Sales Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Marketing Cloud
- Einstein Analytics & Discovery
Senior Salesforce Consultant
- Working closely with client partners to understand the business needs, organization mission, goals, and current systems, mapping requirements to Salesforce solutions, configuration and third - party app integration, training clients, and supporting roll-out.
- As a Salesforce architect, responsible for architecture design and implementation of new and innovative approaches.
- Experience in Design to Delivery of complex and major Salesforce Integration implementations.
- Process knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using Salesforce.com.
- Communicate with internal teams, client teams and leadership on project progress and hurdles.
- Lead marketing automation team in delivery of SFMC projects, requiring close cooperation amongst members.
- Improving user experience through the creation and configuration of custom reports, dashboards, page layouts, custom fields, custom objects, record types, fields, and validation rules.
- Working on marketing automation tool Pardot and Salesforce CRM for running campaigns, webinars and Events.
- Deploying campaigns (Email Marketing and sales) based on the requirement and Uploading valid contacts list in Pardot.
- Design and implement scalable and optimized marketing solutions in Marketing Cloud by using Journey Builder, Contact Builder, Content Builder, Automation Studio, Email Studio, Marketing Cloud Connect and Marketing Cloud APIs.
- Lead the review of the business requirements for key billing functions with a third-party vendor to ensure the validity of requirements Developed process flows for the billing functions for review with the key business stakeholders.
- Designed, developed and implemented (2 full life cycle) SFDC/ CPQ/CLM (Oracle CPQ cloud, Salesforce CPQ cloud and APPTUS) as per business requirements.
- Worked on Automation Rule, Segmentation Rule, Completion Action, Page Actions in Pardot.
- Present design options and recommendations - including configuration vs. customization options for Salesforce platform.
- Lead development of the solution to deliver full life cycle Salesforce implementations from inception to roll out, including code reviews.
- Developed system implementation strategy, planned integration patterns, guided offshore development team.
- Lead integration of Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud and Pardot teams.
- Delivered Salesforce training to new users, enterprise users.
- Managed Salesforce project life cycle on behalf of multiple clients as part of strategic consulting role.
- Identify issues and risks, and handle and communicate them in a manner that mitigates risk to quality, timeline, and scope.
- Perform cross-system analysis, feasibility analysis, prioritize deliverables, and recommend optimal solution while managing multiple initiatives and priorities.
- Worked on 7 Business Unit for one of our current clients with a different set of aspects in Pardot. Setup, maintain and optimize Email marketing campaigns utilizing Pardot.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes (Incident Management, Change Management and Problem Management) using Service Now and previously ITSM to track and maintain requirements along with the defined priority levels for each case logged in the tool.
Sr. Salesforce Consultant
- Planned and conducted requirements elicitation meetings with the business to document functional and non-functional requirements relating to Salesforce technology enhancement and initiatives.
- Lead the Salesforce team providing technical guidance and managing the project migrating their legacy Contact Management and Sales Tracking system to Salesforce Lightning.
- Coordinated work assignments with developers and Administrators throughout the product development life cycle.
- Liaison between developers, users and various members of my team to discuss and to resolve defects and their priorities.
- Assisted in designing and creation of training material and conducted internal training sessions for business users on Salesforce technology functionalities.
- Responsible for integration and development project plans and designs for various releases like BAT, UAT and production Sandbox (environment).
- Lead projects from Discovery with stakeholders to Delivery to end users, including testing and deployment.
- Analyze requirements to determine appropriate solution designs considering capabilities, limitations and deadline.
- Worked on Automation Rules for different requirements as well as engagement studio for lead scoring. Created a task for the user of Salesforce in Pardot.
- Utilize Salesforce CPQ, Excel, Oracle, Netsuite, Alpha, and Sage to audit and resolve data quality issues, while also providing recommendations to avoid future risk.
- Prepare quotes and contracts and execute renewal subscriptions across multiple brands.
- Built reports and customized dashboards that enabled the client to gain valuable insights and identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Troubleshoot technical issues and devise long-term solutions to support seamless operations.
- Add Users in Pardot and assign them Roles; Import data into Pardot; Make changes in Prospect Scoring Rules according to the requirements.
- Engagement of vendor Support groups, exceptional working knowledge of Salesforce support channels for application development and management.
- Setting up Pardot with the Salesforce from scratch.
- Setting up Lead Scoring Rules in Pardot.
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test, and provide post-release support.
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Work actively with Business users to gather requirements on complex enhancement requests and complete the solution design and build of the activities.
- Created complex batch classes to manipulate large amount of Candidate and Assessment data.
- Lead the Salesforce team providing technical guidance and managing the project.
- Responsible for supporting the maintenance of the functional areas of data management, dashboards, reports, etc. as well as maintaining and troubleshooting existing configurations and development.
- Performed a variety of vital tasks including inputting client cash management sales requests into programs such as Salesforce and utilizing operations interfaces in order to better assist clients with cash management service set-ups. Supported the Sales organization by optimizing CPQ, Zuora subscription pricing, and HTML notification templates.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic and templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Used Force.com IDE for development of Visual Force Pages, Apex classes, Triggers and debugging and analyzing logs.
- Performed customization using Apex and visual force and worked with Auto response rules and escalation rules.
- Created Communities for Customers, Partners and Employees. Responsible for setting up Salesforce Knowledge.
- Collecting the requirements from sales team and was responsible for coining a Sales Cloud Applications.
- Performed end to end implementations in Sales Cloud and worked with Pardot to automate the Marketing process by creating Studios and builders.
- Customized Company Profile, Security & Access Controls and Communication Templates as per the organization requirements.
- Enabled SAML based Single Sign-On in the Production and Sandbox for authentication.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards for various business users on Opportunity, Cases and Accounts.
- Performed Salesforce.com configuration activities Creating Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Set, Public Groups and Queues.
- Developed Complex Validation Rules, Formula Fields and established Many-to-Many Relationships using Junction objects.
- Developing reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity. Execute data migration/cleansing projects as required.
- Salesforce release management - managing Salesforce deployments for Continuous Improvement development work (Migration of configuration and code from development to production through version-controlled environments), resolving issues with deployments, reviewing and approving project deliveries from other project streams.
- During this internship project, worked directly with teams across the business to resolve issues, perform special requests such as Reports and communicate changes to application.
- Used Data Loader for Data Management in force.com platform.
- Perform administration tasks as needed, managing custom fields, integration and data clean up.
- Involved in security levels and privileges by customizing Salesforce.com Profiles and Roles.
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems such as email marketing tools DotMailer and CMS Magento.
- Responsible for owning and executing the day-day configuration, reporting, training, support, maintenance, and overall improvement of the Salesforce CRM platform using both Lightning and Classic Experience.
- Perform administrator functions such as user management, profiles, roles, permissions, rules, assignment rules, queues, licenses, capacity and storage management.
- Manage dashboards, reports, forms, templates, page layouts, workflows and approvals, process builder.
- Advocate for consistent adoption of Salesforce across the organization.
- Collect user requirements for enhancements to the system by facilitating appropriate internal discussions.
- Depending on experience level, may create and maintain custom objects, object relationships, standard and custom fields.
- Work with end-users to provide coaching around best practices and tips on Salesforce usage.
- Customize reporting and dashboards for various teams, provide reports and report training.
- Customize, manage and maintain third-party apps such as Fonteva, Conga Composer and make recommendations on tools that will provide better user experiences and efficiencies.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Performed all Salesforce.com Administration activities in the organization.
- Created different profiles and setup the permissions based on the roles in the organization.
- Involved in setting up the Role Hierarchy and assigning the Users as per the role.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in the role hierarchy.
- Defined Org wide default to restrict access from users, Fields/Page layouts/Record types, Validation rules/Workflows/Process Builder/Approval Processes, Data Loader/Data Wizard and Reports/Dashboards (Classic & Lightning).
- Training sessions to end-users and administrators about best practices and customization.
- Successfully implemented third party API Integration User requirement and functional specifications.
- Development of business processes with users Conception and realization of test plans.