- Around 14 Years of IT experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which involves requirement gathering, analysis, design and development of applications using Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform.
- 6 years of dedicated experience in Salesforce.com development, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, and Visualforce pages, Lightening Integration, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API.
- Experience managing onshore and offshore project. Experience in leading team 8 of people.
- Extensive experience in customization/configuration tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, Search layouts, Validation rules, Email Templates, Workflows, Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, SSO and Network settings.
- Collaborated with business stakeholders, solution architects & designers to define the technical architecture on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing functions and
- Effectively communicate to the build teams.
- Worked on defining the technology architecture blueprint & establish road maps to provide solutions that is scalable for organization.
- Implemented architecture designs & frameworks in Apex / Lightning to support business processes that can scale huge volume of transactions and data volume at a global scale.
- Worked on documenting the technical architecture & design; wireframe the architecture designs using tools to create architecture diagrams to capture the future state improved processes.
- Defining the system architecture landscape by identifying the gaps between the current and the desired end states and deliver comprehensive solution that will enable achievement of the desired business outcomes in scalable way.
- Excellent domain knowledge in Sales Process, CRM, Finance, Retail, banking and Health Care sector.
- Competent in analyzing and creating Narrative Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, Class diagrams, Data/Navigational flow diagram using UML Tools like MS Visio.
Salesforce.com CRM: Visual force Pages, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Components & Controllers, Custom Objects, Web services, Workflows & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots.
Web Technologies& Languages: TML, XML, JSON, AJAX, Java script, CSS 3, C, C++, APEX, Java, Visual force
Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Jenkins
Source Control: SVN, GitHub
Apps Tools: Apttus (CPQ, CLM), Avalara, EchoSign, Velocity (CPQ).
ETL Tools: Informatica, Alteryx, MuleSoft
Operating Systems: Windows, MAC OSX
Methodologies: Water fall, Agile, SCRUM
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Sales Cloud Application Architect
- Performed the role of Lead Salesforce Architect onshore for NTT Data.
- Interacted with Various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Provide guidance in the development of user acceptance test cases and results for user stories
- Manage the technical delivery of custom development, integrations, and data migration elements of a Salesforce.com implementation
- Documentation of solutions within the team’s Agile management tool, assist in creating and managing the backlog
- Work with Product Owner teams to provide business solutions in Salesforce.com
- Collaborate with members of the project team and business owners to design, develop, unit test
- Designing and developing solutions and proofs of concept and Facilitating client workshops
- Working with other teams across US bank and Confidential, our partners and Salesforce themselves.
- Align business problems to OOB solutions and work with client /Salesforce architects to align to product best practices
- Design and create data model and data flows to support the application build.
- Design and create HLD and LLD phase and design documents preparation by integrating different modules.
- Creating SFDC reports (functional and technical documents).
- Create profiles, roles and configure permissions according to organizational hierarchy requirement.
- Implement Salesforce CPQ .
- Integrated Salesforce with external systems Swagger Scarecrow JSON API
- Implemented communities and built external pages.
- Involved in migrating data into Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader through CSV files. Installed and Configured Apex Data Loader.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Marketing Cloud Admin/Developer
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third - Party API’s and displayed within the lightning component.
- Provide technical knowledge on designing and building out marketing campaigns across different Studios.
- Create SQL queries in Automation Studio to segment audiences.
- Build, test and deploy email campaigns including personalization and dynamic content; own quality assurance of all outbound campaigns.
- Email campaign setup, segmentation of contacts, A/B testing, deployment of campaigns, and reporting and analytics.
- Manage SFMC (Exact Target) to for all campaigns that are responsive, deploy emails in a timely and routine manner to the intended audiences, and set up/monitor basic automations.
- Manage data with SFMC creating segments, data extensions, suppression lists, imports, exports, and working with third party vendors to ensure ongoing data hygiene.
- Build analytics reports and dashboards to provide visibility into marketing campaign/email results and measure effectiveness.
- Collaborate across different departments and teams. Maintain best practices for Marketing Automation Platforms, including troubleshooting, naming conventions, list management, etc.
- Solution Design using Contact Builder, Journey Builder, Audience Builder, API’s and SMS/Mobile