- Confidential is an Information System Expert who has outstanding experience managing complex Computer Technology Projects, in several business areas and diverse technological platform, mainly BANKS, FINANCIAL and MAINFRAME technologies.
- Confidential has ability to implement different types of large projects, reengineering processes, consulting, leading and integrate teams of Analyst and Programmers.
- Proactive and results oriented has the capacity to anticipate, analyze, and solve problems. E
- xperienced leading teams of high performance.
- Good manage of personal relationships.
- Languages Spanish, English.
Operating systems: IBM MVS z/OS, DOS, Unix
Languages: COBOL, CICS, REXX
File Administration: VSAM, etc
Data Bases: SQL/DB2, DB2, IMS, IDMS, ADABAS relational databases
Processes: JCL, EXEC, PROCs, SORT, MQ, etc Windows, Office, MS Project, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Visio, Power Point, websphere
- Leaded the development of software solutions meeting or exceeding business requirements; the development effort included designing and implementing modules according the system specifications, conducted unit testing, troubleshooting issues and producing detailed proposals to resolve issues.
- Evaluated new coding techniques, tools, modules, and implementation as appropriate.
- Leaded and mentored entry and mid - level developers.
- Consulted on requirements definitions.
- Designed software solutions per systems requirements.
- Coded software solutions per designs.
- Coded reviews, unit test, and integrate coded modules.
- Assisted other developers in resolving issues by providing guidance and training.
- Supported testing and remediate defects.
- Supported users through troubleshooting and analysis of production logs and data.
- Investigated new solutions, tools, products, and techniques to in corporate into coding standards.
- Created, updated, unit test, and maintained IBM COBOL programs
- Updated documentation such as Functional Specification Packages (FSPs) or Program Requirements Packages (PRPs) and/or Visio diagrams, and/or spreadsheets as needed
- Tracked requirements and created/executed unit test cases
- Rewrote programs, using workflow chart and diagram, and applying knowledge of computer capabilities, and symbolic logic.
- Performed or directed the revision, repaired, or expansion of existing programs to increase operating efficiency or adapt to new requirements
- Consulted with managerial, engineering, and technical personnel to clarify program intent, identify problems, and suggest changes
- Performed systems analysis and programming tasks to maintain and control the use of computer systems software
- Compiled and wrote documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program
- Prepared detailed workflow charts and diagrams that describe input, output, and logical operation, and converted them into a series of instructions coded in a computer language
- Consulted with and assisted testers in the development, SAT and FIT environments