- 4+ years of progressive experience in CRM applications development and administrations using Salesforce Platform.
- Certified Salesforce Administrator and Salesforce Developer.
- Proficient in working across various SFDC Implementations including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and Chatter & App - Exchange Applications.
- Proven experience in creating Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Workflow for Automated Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages according to the business requirements
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organizations.
- Demonstrated experience on Apex Development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions, schedule apex, Batch apex classes, using declarative features like validation rules, workflows, static/dynamic approval process, sharing rules automation for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Extensive hands on experience working on Salesforce1 Salesforce One App.
- Profound experience in creating pick lists, Multi-Pick lists, Lookups, Master-detail relationships, data insertion and retrieving, Validation and Formula fields to the different type of custom objects.
- Worked on Salesforce SOQL and SOSL query language to analyze data and getting record set in to Apex Class.
- Knowledge on CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management, SOAP and REST based web services.
- Administration, Installation & Deployment of Salesforce 3rd party Apps, including Salesforce Lightning and Integration with social media and other web based applications.
- Configuration and maintenance user security permissions in compliance with organizational Needs. Experienced with Heroku as platform of Service for designing, building and security.
Force.com: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Web Services, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, App Exchange Package, Custom Application & Sandbox data loading.
Visual Force: Pages, Components & Controllers.
Salesforce Tools: Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Data Loader.
Languages: C, Java, Apex
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Hands on experience on ncino which is cloud based Bank operating system.
- Responsible for developing embedded Visualforce pages for ncino Uis for complex business requirements.
- Configured nCino Routes Groups, Routes, Sub Routes, screens, Screen Sections.
- Worked on Loan Origination from end to end.
- Worked on manual and custom document placeholders in nCino.
- Worked and configured nCino compliance questionnaire.
- Worked on field sets, field level securities using nCino
- Implemented security for the applications using Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets and Sharing rules for the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Custom and Extension Controllers Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented custom validation rules, custom formulas, Email Templates, Assignment Rules and Auto-Responses for Cases and Leads.
- Written SOQL, SOSL queries in Apex Classes and triggers, experience in tuning SOQL queries.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Workflow rules, Workflow Approvals, email alerts and field updates for business process automation.
- Developed custom UI using salesforce.com Visualforce components like Page Block, Input Field, Command Link, Command Button, and Data Table.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system.
- Customized tabs worked with various standard objects including Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases. Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the applications.
- Designed, Developed and Customized - Custom Tabs, Objects, Record Types, Picklists, Dependent Picklists, Validation Rules,
- Created Test Classes for the Triggers and maximized the Test Coverage. Experience in preparing Documentation on Custom Apps and Objects. Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows in the system. Customized tabs worked with various standard objects including Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns and Cases.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to suit to the needs of the applications.
- Developed Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Analytic Snapshots, Tabs, Tags and Components. Created Test Classes for the Triggers and maximized the Test Coverage.
- Worked on integrations on Rest based Web services.
- Worked closely with Business Analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce (SFDC).
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Components & Controllers) and Sandbox data loading.
- Implemented Validation rules, Email Templates, Sharing and Security rules for the application.
- Created Workflow rules and Defined related actions - Tasks, Field Update, Email Alert, and Time Triggered Tasks to implement business logics. Used Sandbox for Testing and Migrated Code to deployment instance after testing.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements. Created Custom objects to build new application functionality in the Salesforce.
- Created Custom Fields, Objects, Tabs, Page Layouts, Custom Buttons, Workflows Alerts and Actions, Approval Processes. Assigned some special permission to some users using Permission sets.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Dashboards. Created different Profiles and setup the permissions based on the roles in the organization.
- Created different workflow rules and approval process for various campaign processes.
- Created and modified different page layouts and assigning page layouts based on record types in the application. Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries to perform DML operations like insert, update, upsert, delete and query data from Salesforce.com.
- Extensively used Dataloader for CRUD operations like Import, Export, Upsert, Update and Delete.
- Written Apex Test classes and to that minimum 75% of the code coverage for each class across the application to move to Production.
- Deployed application from Sandbox to Production using Change Sets and Force.com Migration tool.
Environment: APEX, Visual Force, Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, HTML, CSS, Force.com.