- HCM Functional Consultant delivering systems and structures that support the global organization’s goals.
- Engage a unique blend of human resource, technical, and internal controls experience with tenacity to drive project completion.
- Bilingual professional with business experience in over 25 countries.
- Skilled at collaborating and communicating well across functions, cultures, and organizational levels.
- Over ten years’ experience as HR Generalist focused on strategy implementation in the areas of compensation, mobility, HRIS, talent management, and communications
- Drove the on - time implementation of Workday HCM in 20 countries concurrently
- Bridged language, cultural, and technical gaps while managing challenging stakeholder relationships, resolving chaos and delivering results in domestic and global contexts
- Created and led the delivery of the first Latin American compensation team, structures, policies
- Strong internal controls and technical foundation obtained through prior system development, analysis, and IT audit management roles
- Spanish - Bilingual
- Portuguese - Basic working proficiency
Workday Human Capital Management (HCM): Core HR, Compensation Management, Time and Absence Management, Employee and Manager Self-Service, Contingent Worker Tracking, Talent Management, Performance and Goal Management, Payroll Integrations
Other HRIS: limited SAP HCM, SAP SuccessFactors
Microsoft Office: Word, Advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Outlook
Confidential, Roswell, GA
HR Project Lead, Workday Implementation
- Led HCM implementation tasks for 20 Latin American countries in collaboration with global teams, utilizing Workday’s deployment methodology.
- Modules included 45 standard processes, basic compensation, time off and leave tracking, contingent worker reporting, employee and manager self-service (ESS/MSS), and payroll integrations.
- Coordinated the efforts of 30 multinational, remote project team members via regular status meetings, deliverable reviews, and country visits.
- Drove attainment of deadlines for all phases of the implementation lifecycle including design, data collection, cleansing, and validation, security role assignment, user acceptance and parallel testing, and go-live.
- Provided ad hoc backup support to troubleshoot and determine root cause of issues.
- Prioritized, escalated, and resolved new release and post-production support issues in coordination with super users, global and subregional project leaders, and production support teams.
- Delivered on-time launch of Workday in 20 countries simultaneously, impacting 18K end-users and receiving a high system satisfaction rating.
- Represented Confidential in global HRIS design sessions led by Workday consultants to agree upon and prototype core business process and security configurations in advance of global deployment.
- Assumed responsibility for stakeholder management and limited payroll integration tasks due to vacancies in the Latin American IT and Change Management leadership roles.
- Analyzed job levels and MBC structures for salaried and hourly employees in 20 Latin American countries as part of global job leveling and compensation redesign initiatives.
- Developed and delivered materials for country-based teams to support effective implementation.
- Facilitated more effective mobility and management of staff across geographies by analyzing and adjusting internal job levels and MBC structures to ensure local market, regional, and global consistency.
HR Project Lead
- Led Workday HCM implementation for Ecuador as one of two global pilots in collaboration with global teams.
- Scope included basic HR core functions in addition to employee and manager self-service functionality.
- Oversaw development and delivery of all local communications and s.
- Coordinated the validation of test scripts, executed User Acceptance (UAT) and parallel testing.
- Led the Confidential implementation as requested by HR VP and briefly relocated to Ecuador after initial teams struggled due to cultural differences, communication breakdowns, and in-country technical capability.
- Identified and escalated significant timeline and scope concerns. Gained consensus with global and regional stakeholders to adjust timelines and limit scope of decisions to Ecuador versus all of Confidential .
- Partnered with country compensation specialists and modified local compensation structures to ensure compatibility with Workday requirements to support project continuation.
- Led local-language status meetings with all teams, enhancing communication, minimizing confusion and driving on-time delivery.
- Drove system acceptance, supporting subsequent global rollout.
- Negotiated and collaborated with country-level compensation specialists to define, build, and implement enhancements to pay practices to provide greater consistency and transparency.
- Gathered and leveraged in-country salary surveys and corporate guidelines to perform compensation analysis.
- Administered compensation changes for all senior-level employees, led annual compensation planning activities for the Confidential organization, and audited resulting salary plans.
- Developed and facilitated train-the trainer programs.
- Established and led the first Latin American Compensation Team to ensure compliance with regional, corporate, and country requirements.
- Represented Confidential on the Global Compensation forum, ensuring unique regional needs were incorporated into global compensation programs, systems, and structures.
- Provided first-time visibility and guidelines into regional pay practices, driving increased employee and team leader trust and morale.
- Represented Confidential on numerous global forums including Rewards, Mobility, Communications and HRIS, guaranteeing regional requirements were incorporated in enterprise programs and initiatives.
- Developed and administered a more cost-effective expatriate program and policy, facilitating Latin American cross-border transfers into or out of the US.
- Established data maintenance procedures and standards across 20 countries providing regional consistency, and global visibility to support deployment of SAP HR Mini Master and Performance Manager solutions.
- Selected by Confidential President to write and edit all critical internal and external communications issued by regional senior leaders, ensuring clarity and sensitivity to target audience.
- Facilitated faster development of high-performing teams and optimized acceptance of change initiatives via development and delivery programs in Spanish and English for Latin American leadership teams.