- Around 4+ years of experience as a Workday Consultant.
- Around 7 years of IT experience in various sectors, technologies and projects.
- Experience in all phases of the Workday implementation lifecycle - Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development and Testing.
- Experience in implementing integration solutions with ERP software (PeopleSoft, SAP, Oracle, Salesforce, NetSuite, Taleo, and other SaaS and On-Premise ERP systems).
- Experience and expertise in building and delivering enterprise software using modern technologies such as SOAP, RESTFUL based Web Services.
- Experience in creating data/file transformations from XML to XSLT.
- Experience with Workday implementation (Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB), Core Connectors, Workday Studio, Workday Report Writer).
- Experience in Implementation of Core HR, Staffing, Recruiting, Compensation, Benefits, Payroll, Talent Management, Time Tracking, and Absence Management.
- Understanding of object-oriented database and relational database concepts.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven fast learner.
- Good team player.
- Experience in handling tasks in a fast-paced environment.
Platforms: Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server
Tools: EIB, Report writer/Designer, ILoad, Document Transformation, Workday Studio, MuleSoft
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g, MS SQL Server 2017/2016/2014/2012 , MS-Access 2016
Others: RDBMS, JDBC, ODBC
Microsoft Tools: MS Word, MS Access, MS Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel
WORKDAY INTEGRATION ANALYST
- Work directly with key business and IT stakeholders to confirm requirements, consider design alternatives, facilitate discussions and ultimately drive requirements sign-off
- Evaluate, communicate and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions.
- Develop Workday integrations by utilizing Core Connectors, Enterprise Interface Builder, Workday studio for various functional areas including Core HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, Staffing, Time tracking, Absence management and Compensation.
- Built various customs reports such as Advanced, Matrix, Composite and BIRT.
- Develop Integrations for 3rd party systems like OKTA, ICIMS and client- owned systems like Oracle FMS and MS SQL Server
- Generate adhoc reports to reconcile data across from Workday to PDS applications.
- Built integration to synchronize user training/certification information between external vendor Cornerstone, Workday and other PDS internal applications using MuleSoft and Workday integration tools.
- Create SSIS packages to synchronize data across various PDS applications.
- Facilitate Unit testing and UAT of Workday integrations and reports.
- Provide production support and respond to issues and incidents in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with technical best practices, standards and policies
Environment: Workday Studio, Calculated fields, XML, Web Services, XS2.0, Report Writer, MuleSoft, SQL Server, Bitbucket, Salesforce, JIRA
WORKDAY INTEGRATION ANALYST
- Understand customer integration requirements and how they relate to Workday and other in-scope system functionality.
- Collaborate to define the configuration requirements, build and test integrations between Workday and any other in-scope systems.
- Assist the customer in gathering current system data and to convert the data into the format required for integration with Workday.
- Create custom reports and support end users by creating complex reports and resolving issues with existing reports.
- Configure integrations using cloud connector for third party payroll (PICOF).
- Develop integration points with other internal systems (MS Office 365, External Web), external systems (Banks, Benefits Providers, Vendors etc.) and with other Workday extensible software partners (SilkRoad, ADP etc.) using EIB and Core Connectors.
- Create new processes and notifications in deployment and sandbox tenants based on the designed business flow diagrams.
- Responsible for triaging issue resolution, determining root cause and implementing fixes.
- Responsible for supporting Workday integrations testing during the twice-yearly Feature Updates.
- Work with production team to troubleshoot and resolve production integration issues.
Environment: Workday Studio, Calculated fields, XML, Web Services, XS2.0, Report Writer, Mainframe, SAP 6.0, PeopleSoft