- Professional analyst with 16+ years of experience. Areas of expertise include complex data analysis, creating and using database tools, developing reports and dashboards and automating reports. Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Proven history of translating technical information in a manager that is straightforward and cohesive to be easily understood by varying audiences. Comfortable presenting to management, peers and internal and external departments.
- Liaison to external organization to develop an app for management to support the business
- Extract and consolidate the data between the app producer and Triumph
- Calculate merit increases and maintain salary data in HRIS system
- Reconcile data for quarterly and annual bonuses
- Administer the benefits portal including maintaining the employee - facing communications, ensuring the plans and rates are built and tested, build and run benefit reports, etc.
- Assist with Benefits Administration for union and non-union self-funded plans
- Directed the LMS development of the maintenance department.
- Overhauled the audit reports for the maintenance department
- Accelerated and advanced the production of several daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports for management and upper management
- Experience with Success Factors in the following modules: Compensation, SAP Jam, Learning, Recruiting, Time and Attendance (KRONOS), Onboarding, Reporting, and Admin Center
- Designed and developed courses on Microsoft Excel
Associate Actuarial Analyst
- Delivered accurate Rate Reviews for Worker’s Compensation line of business
- Performed Business Analyst duties for Worker’s Compensation and Medical Expense group updating and testing software and investigating and fixing issues with software the was communicated by the Underwriters.
- Streamlined and updated reserve analysis for the Worker’s Compensation line of business
- Extensive experience with database creation and maintenance
- Advised in the development of a General and Auto Liability pricing tool
- Called upon from numerous areas to advise and/or in the creation of reports to be presented on the corporate level
- Evaluated numerous reports that are presented at the Actuarial Workshop on a yearly basis
- Aligned and managed co-workers located in India
- Quantified and interpreted data in the sale of the Worker’s Compensation line of business
- Investigated and Recreated a TPA’s “black box” pricing tool that was being used by the Worker’s Compensation line of business so that the pricing would be better understood and programming errors could be found
- Creation of push button type reports using excel VBA to see data in several different manners
- Automate reports, so that when data was updated the reports would be updated
- Creation of dashboards for the use of the A&H team members and management
- Provide data and reports to upper management and executive management of Swiss Re
- Experience with Business Objects and programing in R
- Analysis of reports and made suggestions to management
- Produced and developed rate reviews and competitor’s comparisons for twenty two lines of personal and commercial lines of business for two states
- Performed Business Analyst duties of updating and testing updates and investigating and fixing issues that the Underwriters communicated.
- Presented rate reviews to be discussed by the rate review committee
- Implemented rate changes on the company network
- Drafted correspondence to the state insurance departments concerning rule and rate revisions and serve as the liaison for inquiries pertaining to such changes
- Worked with underwriting departments to assure company was in compliance with states
- Responsible for the quarterly calculation of the company’s loss reserving data
- Developed numerous product quality reports used by internally and externally
- Developed the rate level tiering for the personal auto conversion to Attract With Claims
- Collaborated on the development of four lines of business for entry into a new state
- Developed new territories for the Earthquake Program
- Coordinated the consolidation of 48 territories into 15 territories and calculated the appropriate rates for the new territories