- Meticulous and reasoned internal IT Auditor with experience in information risk management, legal compliance, cybersecurity, risk analysis, change management, access control, internal and external audit. Proven ability to develop methods of management, reduce duplicated workloads and processes and prepare detailed audit reports .
- MS Excel
- Outlook Express
- Nexpose. Tableau
- Conduct review of SOC 1 type II, SSAE 18 reports, SOC I, II and III, SOC 1 type I audit.
- Conduct periodic Company’s comprehensive risk assessment to determine the adequacy of control in place.
- Liaise with external auditors to perform annual SOX compliance audit. Involve in special projects/tasks as required.
- Involved in pre and post implementation audits to ensure the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) is followed through inclusion and implementation of adequate internal controls built into the system.
- Involve in the execution of the annual internal audit plan as directed and prepare reports to communicate audit results to management and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Conduct test to determine the adequacy of data integrity and data quality.
- Test IT infrastructure - Databases, AD, and Operating System to determine the risks to the organization and establish controls to mitigate the vulnerability.
- Conduct Information security control testing, detective, preventive, corrective and compensating for control design appropriateness and operating effectiveness.
- Hand-on utilization of COSO and CObiT frameworks, NIST, ISO, GDPR and FFIEC regulation.
- Execute ITGCs and IT Application Controls testing (ITACs) on a risk-based approach, to identify process improvement prospects.
- Recommend improvement opportunities to management as relate to controls, processes, systems and assist external auditors as needed.
- Participate in target and integrated audit from time to time.
- Participate in IT audit process from planning to follow up phases, including financial, operational and technology audits and risk assessments.
- Champion improvement efforts to ensure management implement issued recommendations.
SCRUM MASTER/PRODUCT MANAGER
- Completed development and global market launch of cutting-edge SaaS solution for payment activity, accelerating average transaction-processing time from 24 hours to less than five minutes.
- Led development of a suite of mobile apps providing bank customers with the ability to complete fast, secure transactions (e.g., account-to-account withdrawals, transfers, deposits and payments) as well as balance inquiries via mobile devices.
- Ensured products met or exceeded client expectations. Excelled at gathering feedback and requirements; communicating needed changes to development team; and overseeing seamless, high-quality rollouts to on-time and on-budget conclusion.
- Developed a deep understanding of the business objectives of internal and external stakeholders; evangelized the product vision and built trust by maintaining an accurate and achievable roadmap.
- Served as Scrum Master leading two teams consisting 7 member and contributed as one of four designers of bank’s trade portal application; recognized by organization for efforts