- Over 9+ years of IT experience in Software Design, Development and Implementation of Human Resource applications and about 3+ years of experience in Workday HCM· Have Functional and Configuration experience in Workday modules: Core HCM, Recruitment, Talent & Performance Management, Advanced Compensation, Absence Management, Benefits and Payroll.
- Proficient in Workday with hands - on experience in large-scale, global, full-life cycle, domestic and international implementations.
- Identify strategies, risks, and options, recommend approaches and mitigations to meet client/functional requirements.
- Experience in directly working with global Business Partners and Product owners to gather and analyze the Business requirements for Workday application.
- Experience with Workday Report Writer also created Custom Reports like Advanced and Matrix Reports, Dashboards and Scorecards based on Business Requirements.
- Have experience in developing Custom Reports, Configuring Business Process, Condition Rules and Calculated fields for various Workday modules / Workday Reports.
- Have used new features of Workday Releases (Upgrades) where ever needed and involved in Regression testing for each Workday Release.
- Provided product and functional design by evaluating HR Payroll system requirements.
- Worked on EIB configurations (Inbound and Outbound) for compensation, Absence requests and Worker details.
- Have experience in Security Configurations like Role Based, User based and Job based security group.
- Have experience in preparing Functional Design Documents as per the business requirements
- Have conceptual knowledge on Workday studio.
- Worked with different Staffing models, Job Management, Position Management and Headcount Management.
- Diagnosed functional issues, report bugs, and take ownership of issue resolution.
- Strong experience of creating use case documentation from business requirements and/or existing applications
- PeopleSoft Functional Analysis and Quality Testing PeopleSoft HCM Applications (Core HR, North American Payroll, Benefits, TAM and Self Service modules) and Online in-house-built integrated web based applications
- Experience in Fit-gap analysis, design and enhancement of PeopleSoft applications.
- Significant Knowledge of Business Processes and procedures involved with HRMS/HCM.
- Extensively worked on converting PeopleSoft HRMS/HCM designs into Functional and Technical specifications in clients.
- Extensively worked on Upgrade, Implementation, Customization and Data Migration focusing on PeopleSoft Enterprise Human Capital Management.
- Strong PeopleSoft analytical experience in TAM, Core-HR, Benefits, Payroll Interface, Employee Self-Services and Manager Self-Services.
- Expertise includes preparing Test Strategy, Test Plan, Test summary Report, Test Cases and Test Scripts for automated and manual testing for functional, security, performance, and User Acceptance Testing. Experienced in Mercury Quality Centre & PeopleSoft Testing (Manual).
- Specialized in QA testing of Client/Server, Web based, PeopleSoft applications using manual testing and automated tools QTP, LoadRunner, Test Director and Win Runner.
HRMS Modules: HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Compensation, Absence Management, Recruiting, and Time Tracking.
Workday Tools: Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) - Inbound & Outbound, Core Connectors, XSLT, XTT, Document Transformation, Workday Studio, Web Services, SOAP, REST, WSDL, XML, Reporting, Custom Reports and Advanced Reports.
PeopleSoft: PeopleSoft HCM 8.9 - 9.2
Modules: Core HR, Base Benefits (BB), Benefits Administration (BA), Payroll for North America (PY), Absence Management, Position Management, eBenefits, ePayroll, Time & Labor (T&L)
Tools: People Tools 8.47/8.45 (Application Designer, Maintain Security, Data Mover, PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, PeopleSoft Upgrade, Process Scheduler, PeopleSoft Workflow), SQR, XML Publisher
Confidential - Ashburn, VA
Workday Functional Consultant
- Involved in the Implementation Workday HCM including Recruiting, Benefits, Payroll, Advanced Compensation, Absence and Time Off, Time Tracking, Performance and LMS.
- Analyzed functional requirements for migration of UltiPro to Workday.
- Created Supervisory Organizations, Matrix Organizations, Cost Centers, Location and its hierarchies. Configured and Tested Business Process and notifications in core HR: Hire, Job Change, Termination, Create Positions, Requisitions, Termination & Contract Contingent.
- Configured Job Application, Offer and Convert Contingent Worker to Employee Business Processes.
- Implemented onboarding process and recruiting and setting up the recruiting workflow which involves steps like assessment, background check, employment agreement, interview offer, ready to hire, reference check, review and screening.
- Experience in loading Employee Job history data in the areas of HCM, Compensation and Talent and Performance via iLoads/Enterprise Integration Builder and providing the necessary end user training.
- Involved in business processes configuration with appropriate validation rules, step conditions and security and most effective and efficient approaches during design and data gathering session to ensure all regulatory, legal and business-related requirements are properly captured and documented. Updated various business process for Post Go-Live defects.
- Worked with business team to review report requirements, Maintain/Assign security role assignments, Configured Workday security roles and groups to the required level of confidentially and segregation of duties.
- Helped in End to End testing for HCM, Benefits and Payroll.
- Proposed Compensation for New Hire and Configured Business Process Security Policies for Business Processes like Advanced Compensation, Benefits, and Recruiting.
- Configured Workday Compensation Packages including salary, bonus, allowance, commission, and merit plans for multiple countries including merit and bonus plan processing.
- Responsible for leading Business System Analysis for Global Workday Compensation, Benefits, Stock, Bonus, Merit, Core HR modules.
- Coordinating with third-party vendors and consultants to ensure quality and efficiency of delivery of our benefit programs.
- Configured Workday Deferred Bonus Compensation with shared participation to determine deferral amounts.
- Defined stock plans for issuing the deferred bonus compensation related grants and built reports for validating the Deferral Bonus amounts.
- Configured Workday Absence and Leave, Time off and Time Tracking.
- Assisted with Workday Talent and Performance implementation from PeopleSoft.
- Implemented Workday performance management including goal setting, midyear, and yar end processes.
- Created Testing strategy, test plans, documentation for Business Process testing and Report testing. Hands on experience with E2E and parallel testing for Workday HCM and Payroll.
- Involving in QA/UAT Testing of reports in Benefits, Payroll and Absence Management to determine errors before going Gold Tenant / Go live.
- Managing and supporting the team members who involved in the analysis and testing efforts.
- Providing Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall project status.
- Identify and communicate continuous process improvements as identified in the normal performance of daily functional activities.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
Workday Functional Consultant
- Create, maintain and direct the tasks on the project plan for the implementation of Workday Human Capital Management from UltiPro.
- Recruiting, Onboarding, Payroll, Benefits- Gathered requirements for all these modules for HCM implementations.
- Configure job posting sites.
- Created test scenarios for testing all in scope Business Processes like Hire, Job Change, Promote, Transfer, Terminate, Talent and Performance, Employee Self Service process and Manager Self-service processes Designed and configured the job requisition Business Process ( Create, Edit and freeze)
- Offer process, E-Sign for Applicant NDA and offer letter, Cross Panel Interview, Recruiter Screening, Hiring Manager interview
- Run and tested reports related to Requisition and applicant attributes.
- Owned complete end-to-end (requirement, implementation, testing) onboarding implementation project. Improved Onboarding experience for new hire and hiring manager.
- Configured Onboarding business process and hire business process. Used features like notification, step delay, parallel steps, alerts, help text etc.
- Configured Onboarding dashboard for new hire and hiring manager. Configured announcements, worklets, eligibility rules, eligibility rule, conditions, etc.
- Used features like mass advance, inbox filter, calculated fields, etc.
- Prepared reports for reporting onboarding adoption.
- Created numerous reports during the implementation. Created several calculated fields like lookup related value, extract single and multiple instance, date format and many more.
- Worked with Benefits Department and the Vendors (BlueCross, Cigna, VSP, Delta Dental, Aetna, Fidelity, etc.).
- Setup and Administered Passive Events and automatic enrollments via Passive Events.
- Set-up Benefit Plans, Benefit groups and eligibility Rules.
- Updated Custom Reports, Advanced Reports and Calculated fields for Benefits and Payroll.
- Configured, Managed and Supported USA Open Enrollment.
- Experienced in Open Enrollment Rules Configuration.
PeopleSoft HCM Business Analyst
- Involved in Design Meetings with Business Users to capture the existing business process and document the Business Transaction documents. Worked on Current Business Process Models and detailed work for Business Process Re-engineering
- Performed Fit/Gap analysis to highlight the business objectives fulfilled by the delivered 9.2 system and the business objectives that required customization.
- Update Business Transaction Documents which will be used by different departments within the Project for Core-HR, Benefits, Ben-Admin, Talent Acquisition Management, ESS and MSS based on the Business/User Meetings.
- Worked on Critical Interfaces within the businesses and third party vendors and Complex Customizations like Payroll and Benefits Interfaces, Custom Position Data, Job Data and State Service Dates Bolt-on and Report on Exempt/ Non-exempt, Dual Employment, Regulatory Reports.
- Worked on Field Mapping of legacy data with the corresponding PeopleSoft Benefits and Payroll data and prepared test cases for the interfaces.
- Supporting on weekly and biweekly payroll system and resolving issues.
- Conducted meeting sessions with key business users to understand the existing paper based Dual Employment and Profile Management and Faculty Credentials and Faculty Data Management.
- Analysis and Design of the Functional specification, Preparation of Technical Specifications, Testing and issue resolution of PeopleSoft Interfaces and Enhancements objects.
- Worked on Custom process in View and Approval Workflow in Profile Manager
- Worked on project phases including configuration, conversion, testing, and transition to operations
- Advised Client on options, risks, and any impacts on business processes or systems
- Extended Functional support for development activities (e.g. architecting test data, clarifying req./ specs, etc.)
- Responsible for Creation/Maintenance of Test Scripts and Scenarios and provided Triage Support for Functional Testing/ System Integration Testing (SIT), Functional Testing and User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Data keying and testing of various test scenarios in job data component for both regular hourly and salaried employees to impact payroll processing
- Functional Testing of Conversion, Configuration, Enhancement and Interfaces between Legacy and PS HCM Data.
- Provided Functional Inputs as a working member of the Security team in support of designing and testing assigned module application security models (including work centers).
- Provided functional input as a working member of the Change Management team in support of designing desktop procedures and job aids (using UPK).
- Create analytics to include PS Queries, nVision, Dashboards, and other reporting needs
- Validate various configuration, conversion, and transactional data using PS Queries/ SQL and Excel
Environment: s: Core-HR, Talent Acquisition Manager, Benefits, Self-Service, North American Payroll and People Tools 8.54