- Experienced logistics professional versed in all operational and financial aspects of quality control, inventory control information technology and customer service.
- 3PL knowledge
- Oracle 9 curriculum
- Report and Label development
- Warehouse and fulfillment
- Team development
- Logistics network analysis
- Strategic planner
- Results - oriented
Senior Operations Manager
- Developed and maintained automated tracking systems, hard copy files and records to enhance office workflows.
- Member of companywide safety committee that helped decrease workplace injuries by 50%. First responder/ CPR certified.
- Lead the team through yearly bank inventory audits resulting in a 100% location accuracy, 3 years in a row.
- Streamlined Inventory process, leading to a 20% decrease in staffing needs.
- Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel and activities leading to a 35% increase in productivity.
- Aggregated and analyzed historical data related to administrative costs to prepare monthly budgets for corporate-level management.
Business Systems Consultant
- Worked with software development team on reported errors and bugs on newly released software and assisted in deployment of release fixes.
- Worked closely with software development and testing team members to design and develop solutions to meet client requirements for functionality, scalability and performance.
- Documented all transactions and support interactions in system for future reference and addition to knowledge base.
- Developed reports using Jasper and I-reports software.
- Ensured implementation is tailored to client needs by focusing solutions on industry-specific workflow, client base and protocols.
- Developed Labels using Jmagic software.
Business Systems Manager
- Conducted activity-based analysis of business processes and made recommendations based on the findings.
- Identified "bottlenecks" and implemented new and improved processes and policies.
- Reconciled daily inventory and managed inventory control personnel in five DC's.
- Defined appropriate metrics and measurements to drive results.
- Revamped the inventory control program, resulting in a 23% improvement in location accuracy.
- Boosted company efficiency and customer satisfaction by streamlining processes deemed inefficient.
- Developed metrics used to determine inefficiencies and areas for improvement.
Business Systems Analyst
- Documented process flows and developed requirements for functional improvements and enhancements.
- Managed inventory control processes and personnel in seven DC's.
- Conducted SOP audits in all Weber facilities.
- Yearly training of all employees on WMS and standard operating procedures.
- Developed organizational change management strategies.
- Implementation of the Synapse WMS into seven DC's.