- Around 6+ years of professional experience in IT, maintaining technical and management skills with up - to-date industrial knowledge, including Salesforce Administrator, Developer and Business analyst with Data Validation and Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Marketing and Support Administration.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development, and Testing.
- Ability to collaborate with multiple business units to define the scope of a project, analyze business requirements, design and develop applications.
- Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Proficient with understanding of CRM business processes - Account, Contact, Opportunity, Lead, and Campaign, Activities, Case Management and Knowledge management.
- Involved in migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience, with reports and dashboards automatically viewable and inheriting all permissions and sharing settings defined in Salesforce Classic.
- Experienced in implementing Lightning Components, Lightning Apps and Pages, Salesforce Communities, Visualforce pages, Web Services, Components, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Working knowledge with Agile, Scrum and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Hands on experience in customization, configuring, deploying and integrating Salesforce.com CRM solutions.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field and record level for different users at various levels of the organization.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader, and tools like Dataloader.io Utility.
- Experience in creating different types of Reports like Tabular, Summary, Matrix, Join and developing Dashboards using Reports
- Familiarity with security concepts authentication, authorization, SSL and web service proxies. Worked on REST/SOAP Web service to integrate Salesforce with third party systems.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers), Apex Web Services & Callouts, AJAX, Workflow & Approvals, Apex Data Loader, Lightning, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Custom Objects, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Case Management Automation
Business Process: Service Requests and Activities, Opportunities, Quotes and Proposals, Order Management, Campaign Management, Case Management, Contract Management, Pricing, Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing and De-duplication, Agreements and Entitlements, Incident Management, Change Management through BMC Remedy.
Salesforce Integration Tool: Apex Data Loader, SOAP, web Services, WSDL, Eclipse Force.com IDE Plug-in, Connector, Informatica Cloud Data Wizard, Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Workbench, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Maven Connector with Salesforce, Ant Connector with Salesforce, Force.com Excel Connector, Jitter bit Data Loader, Data Import wizard, Data Loader.io, Demand Tools.
Visualforce: Custom Visualforce Pages
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, MS Access, Oracle, MySQL
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Workbench, Eclipse IDE.
Confidential, Mclean, VA
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Broadly utilized Agile Scrum methodology to accomplish requirements from Business stakeholders and product owners.
- Continued development from UI and Back-end perspective on Customer facing Applications to track customer data and enhance Productivity.
- Engaged with Team members on various Technical Processes and procedures daily to deliver working useful material.
- Designed, tested, and was able to code and implement new Salesforce applications to meet project objectives and support new or expanding business objectives.
- Created various customer-facing web and mobile applications by using cutting-edge markup such as Lightning (Aura and Web) components, highly available RESTful services, and back-end Java-based systems.
- Implemented access control by securing permission sets, user profiles, and roles to establish Object, field, and record level security.
- Developed and deployed reusable components with hidden features regarding each logged in user.
- Performed bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader Bulk API and Apex Batch classes.
- Maintained and configured users, profiles, permissions, and permission sets based on the organizational requirements.
- Utilized Apex Data Loader to export, insert, and update or delete various types of customer data.
- Created multi-picklists, dependent picklists, formula fields, and Validation Rules on custom objects.
- Integrated Salesforce with nCino Platform to continuously create and debug a functional system for Paycheck Protection Forgiveness.
- Able to Create Reports, Dashboards, and home pages for various banking users to track productivity and performance of internal teams.
- Established automated Workflow Rules to send outbound messages, emails, and field updates.
- Designed and developed Page layouts, Custom objects, Components, Visualforce Pages, Apex classes to further enhance the application.
- Created and modified profile dashboards to display any to do activities or items that need approval.
- Assisted in designing and debugging the SBA PPP Loan forgiveness Application.
Confidential , Dallas, TX
Sr. Salesforce Administrator / Developer
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach business team goals by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Worked on building partner community and an in-house application for tracking user stories, requirements, sprints, work tasks, bugs, etc.
- Closely worked with Business stakeholders while implementing the solutions for the needs of the organization.
- Designed, developed and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages, Apex classes to suit to the needs of the application.
- Customized the Reports and Dashboards and homepages of users to the track usage for productivity and performance of internal teams.
- Customized tabs for among different business user’s groups and business centers.
- Created users, profiles and permission sets and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements using roles.
- Used Apex Data Loader for various data related operations like data inserting, updating, deleting and exporting.
- Performed bulk imports of data using Apex Data Loader Bulk API.
- Implemented security and access control by building a model around the user profile, permission sets and roles to achieve Object level, field level and record level security.
- Created various Workflows to send emails, field updates, outbound messages.
- Created picklists, dependent picklists, lookup and master-detail relationship, and formula fields on custom objects.
- Created executive dashboard to display Open, closed leads in Salesforce.com.
- Created list views, Reports, Dashboards, Page layouts, Custom objects, custom fields, and Validation Rules.
- Developed Apex Classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes and ensured Code Coverage is close to 100% in developer org.
- Developed Visualforce Pages and Lightning Components, controllers, extensions for custom functionality for business process defined by client.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Design Systems (SLDS) components, Aura and Lightning Framework to build Customer Community
- Assisted in migration from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface.
- Attended Daily Scrum and weekly planning meetings and sprint review and retrospective.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Salesforce Administrator / Business Analyst
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Performed GAP Analysis by creating AS-IS and TO-BE documents to identify the potentials of the improved system.
- Conducted requirement walkthroughs to understand the benefits of the system.
- Created and maintained User Stories by interviewing the business users to communicate the requirements to development and testing teams.
- Responsible for documenting user stories, business rules, Workflow diagrams and business process modeling (BPM) for the proposed functionality.
- Worked as a Scrum Master in the burn-down chart, task board updates and Product Backlog Reconciliation.
- Analyzed click-through rates on campaigns and developed insight reports using Marketing Cloud.
- Reviewed Test case, Test data and Test Scenario to make sure testing should perform properly.
- Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation Rules, Record Types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and Email Alerts.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, time Triggered tasks, Email Alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created templates, Approval Processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes
- Developed Assignment rules, Escalation rules to enable proper routing of cases to the case team members.
- Implemented Web to Case, Email to Case functionalities to improve case management processes.
Environment: Salesforce.com (SFDC) Sales and Service Clouds, Force.com IDE, Microsoft Office Suite, Just in Mind Prototype, UML 2.0, Apex, Data Loader.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
Business Systems Analyst
- Gathered and documented business requirements and business process flow, following the existing template and specifying the objects, assumptions, constrains, scope, features, data flow diagrams, and screen mock-ups etc.
- Facilitated cross-team meetings with committees from Operation and Development to allow different stakeholders to communicate their interests and concerns and document meeting minutes.
- Collaborated with System Analyst, Technical Lead, and developers to assist them in fully understanding of business requirements.
- Maintained an Open Issue List and Issue Log to track the status of all the issues and concerns raised during the project.
- Followed a structured approach to name and organize requirements into different hierarchy level groups as Capability, Feature, and Business Requirement for traceability purpose.
- Scheduled meetings with different Stakeholders to gather the requirements for the project
- Documented Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Functional Requirement Document (FRD) Developed Design Document and Project Plan Document.
- Created RTM to trace the Test Scenarios back to BRD
- Created Shares and granted Permissions to the Service Accounts to share the files using Privileged Access Management
- Worked on File Forwarding
- Created and uploaded documents for the project to the SharePoint Site
- Provided daily and weekly updates to managers on application status to help prepare accurate project timelines and resource estimates
- Drove working sessions with new team members to facilitate knowledge transfer and ensured smooth transition of roles and responsibilities.
- Participated in Bug-Review meetings with software developers, QA engineers, managers and suggested enhancements to the existed application from business perspectives
- Updated Weekly Status Report on SharePoint-Teamwork for accomplishments, in-progress items and tasks assigned in the coming week, notify project manager for additional concerns and recognitions and enter working hours for every task performed.
- Created the business process model using MS Visio for better understanding of the system and presented it to Project Manager and other team members for validation.
- Organized one-on-one meeting with individual PMO Leads to check any outstanding deliverables and status of applications.
Environment: Windows 10, MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, SQL, Metadata, Extractor, SharePoint