- Diligent, dependable and self motivated professional with over twenty - five years’ experience. Track record of contributing to Power Generation, Manufacturing, Aerospace, Fire Protection, Metals, Recycling and Courier organizations.
- Focused, honest and adaptable to changing work environments to achieve desired goals. Multi-tasker and effective communicator who can interface with customers, vendors and all levels of company personnel.
- Able to meet deadlines working independently or as part of a team effort. Proficient with Microsoft Office, JD Edwards, LSI, Winfax, Quickbooks, SAP/Powermax, Business Objects, EDI/GXS and Lotus Notes.
Production Control Assistant
- Main Point of Contact for all customer inquiries regarding the status of their parts in house
- Responsible for providing priority customers with process status of their parts daily Performed daily physical inventory on customer parts - this information was provided to customers as required via excel spreadsheet reports for their review .
- Responsible for receiving new customer parts on a daily basis as well as shipping all completed parts in the ERP system known as E2
- Took part in daily status meetings with priority customers
- Responsible for inventory control of production items
- Worked with the E2 system IT representatives to develop reports to better utilize the information in the E2 system
- Produced, organized and coordinated all required export documents (NAFTA, pallet certs, SDS sheets, C of Cs and EEIs, as required for each shipment
- Prepared all paperwork for container orders to Belgium and Asia
- Maintained and updated all product information in the Chempax system. Identified discrepancies and made corrections as needed.
- Performed inventory cycle counts of products with quantities by lot number
- Responsible for receiving in all inbound shipments into the Chempax system against all open purchase orders. Identified discrepancies and notified purchasing department as required for resolution.
- Prepared and entered material transfers for all internal inventory transfers between warehouses.
- Worked closely with Inside Sales regarding any issues with open orders to ensure shipping modes and terms were correct based on size and weight of order
- Worked closely with the Quality Department creating and maintaining current processes and procedures
Order Management Specialist/Expeditor
- Perform order management and expediting duties in the Order Management Supply Chain/Boiler Services Group. Maintain accurate delivery dates in SAP.
- Update and manage the schedule of third party and inventory replacement purchase orders.
- Communicate daily with domestic and international suppliers to ensure timely shipment of products to customers, suppliers and service centers.
- Generate daily reports on order management key metrics.
- Ensure EDI suppliers provided required information into system.
Inventory Control/Purchasing/Field Logistics
- Reported to the Director of Operations. Planned, coordinated and supported field services ensuring achievement of production, quality and completion goals.
- Analyzed and determined most effective shipping source. Coordinated shipping of completed products including small package and LTL shipments, full truckloads and flatbed services.
- Generated detailed Bill of Material and build assemblies in QuickBooks system to ensure accuracy of billing process.
- Managed the vendor and supplier buyer cycle including obtaining quotes, evaluating vendor pricing and reviewing and clarifying proposals. Provided vendor recommendations and issued purchase orders for authorized transactions.
- Maintained accuracy of data entered, inventory par levels, lead times, reorder points and inventory balances.
- Determined required raw materials, tools and consumables required and coordinated lead times with vendors.
- Developed and implemented an effective Inventory System.