- A passionate and certified Scrum Master with more than a 7 years’ experience working with scrum teams within HealthCare, Financial, Insurance, Telecommunication and Technology industries.
- Armed with great knowledge and experience in agile value and principles for timely delivery of projects and continuous delivery of high value product to the customers.
- I am self - motivated and a quick learner, able to take direction as well as use initiative and works autonomously; exceptional organizational and interpersonal skills, truly adaptable and fits as part of any team.
- Risk and issue management
- Agile/Scrum Practice - FDD, TDD, ATDD, BDD, XP and Kanban.
- Change / Programme management
- DevOps and SaaS, Cloud and PaaS
- Product/Project management
- Process analysis and optimisation
- Product Development
- Coaching and Facilitator skills
- Business review and SDLC methodologies
- Using Agile Toolsets (Atlassian tool suite, specifically JIRA and Confluence)
- Work with technology and business teams facilitating feasibility analysis, gap analysis, teams and environment readiness, developing technical release plans based on products roadmaps
- Help the team in adopting Agile practices and transitioning from Waterfall methodology to Agile
- Work closely with Product Owner to define product backlog, expanding stories to a more comprehensives state for team consumption
- Remove team impediments, shield them from distractions and help improve efficiency
- Devise and maintain action plans, facilitate agile meetings as needed, maintain agile board
- Monitor team progress and provide continuous feedback
- Identify, manage and help mitigate issues and risks
- Provide regular updates of team progress and accomplishment to senior management and project stakeholders
- Work with Program and Release management on operational readiness, deployment and support transition planning
- Leading cross-functional / cross-regional teams across organization to implement agile projects and programs in corporate and commercial, retail banking, online and mobile, global HR and Finance transformation
- I work with the team to ensure all task complies with company policies and procedures and regulatory body requirements for project delivery and financial rigor.
- I coach product owners and teams to continuously improve their performance
- I conduct ad hoc engagements outside my assigned teams, promoting cross-team collaboration and organizational learning
- Working with DevOps teams using tools such as Azure DevOps
- Assist the technical leads in ensuring adherence of required policies, quality standards and mandatory requirements across all SDLC phases
- Working with Jira, confluence and clarity for task allocation and resource request
- Lead a team of both on and offshore resources, external vendors and other partners in the delivery of digital capabilities to various clients across North America
- Define roadmaps in partnership with business and other teams
- I cultivate relationships within and outside the company to drive personal, team and organizational growth
- Train new team members and transition teams to agile framework with scrum to enhance team skill levels.
- I ensure there is common awareness of the process, work in progress and shared agreement.
- Coaches individuals and teams in understanding how to continuously improve and adopt agile practices.
- Effectively tracked team progress, including burn down, velocity and release forecasting to improve the efficiency of the development team.
- Guide the SAFe initiatives through coaching and mentoring, maintain the Kanban board, sprint backlog, product backlog, burn-down charts.
- Actively participates in Scrum of Scrums and collaborates with other SM on process improvement and knowledge sharing
- Guides the team towards high performance and self-organization in order to increase velocity in later sprints.
- Coach team on Continuous Integration & Continuous deployment (CI/CD), Pair Programming and Test-driven Development (TDD) practices
- Following three + one Sprints for PI and make sure in the PI planning that we have prioritized backlog and dependencies raised on the other teams.
- Active in mitigating/ raising the risks in the PI planning if required
- Developed System Workflows / Data Flow Diagrams.
- Met with decision makers, system owners and end users to define business and operation requirements.
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions and wrote Business Requirement documentation.
- Managed requirement traceability and changes throughout the project lifecycle.
- Worked with project leads to develop requirement work plans and identify task dependencies; supported risk management and change management activities.
- Daily communication with project team, business, and outside vendors (when applicable) - communication consisted of project deliverables, timelines, and issues.
- Provided analytics as requested based on system knowledge.
- Stepped in as Scrum Master/Product Owner when designated individual on vacation or pulled into other projects.
- Coordinated with testers and developers on defect analysis.
- Accountable for coordinating with executives and stakeholders to gather requirements and create complex process models.
- Regularly completed GAP Analysis to develop business requirements while simultaneously developing wireframes using MS Visio.
- Collaborated with developers and QA teams to write test plans and create test cases.
- Performed functional testing and UAT with business users and assisted training department with creating training manuals by taking screen shots and providing a functional overview.
- Served as SharePoint Admin for company, providing certain levels of access to users and creating level directories.
- Worked on both Waterfall and Agile Scrum model in development and deployment of the applications.
- Preparing, managing, and executing Test Plans on Banking Domain
- Participate in QA status meetings and project meetings to acquire and share application functional knowledge with offshore representatives.
Project manager / Business Analyst
- Improve efficiency, achieved timely deliveries within budget and managed project plans and resources
- Performed earned value analysis and compared it with planned value to track schedule and cost of the project.
- Successfully led key projects which resulted in positive outcome
- Monitored multiple databases to keep track of all company inventories.
- Planned and executed projects
- Successfully led key projects which resulted in positive outcome
- Conducted analysis to address issue which led to positive outcome
- Effectively controlled the release of proprietary and confidential information for general client lists.
- Develop and deliver functional and technical project artifacts including use cases, user stories, requirement definition, process definition, user interface design, test strategy and test cases.