- 12+ Years of extensive experience in Kronos Workforce Central with Healthcare and Retail Clients for business analysis, documentation, software configuration, testing and deployment as well as implementing, upgrading, and maintaining Kronos forecasting and scheduling.
- Experienced with integration application that is directly integrated to Kronos using APIs. Experienced with implementation of Kronos Workforce Central (WFC), Kronos Workforce Management (WFM) Timekeeper, Scheduler, Accruals, HR, Payroll, Paycode, and Pay Roles. Expertise with Advance Scheduler that is included with Workforce Timekeeper and Experience with paper prototypes, User Interface (UI) storyboards and UI specifications.
- Worked on environment configurations necessary to successfully develop, deploy and maintain Kronos interfaces integrating HRMS and Clocks like Kronos 4500. Worked with another BA to create Kronos Connect interfaces using XML and API to Import employees.
- Worked for time and attendance policies and configuration best practices within ADP Vantage, advise on technical issues and contribute to team's successful implementation, foster trust with clients.
- Performed Data Collection/Workforce Data Manager administration configuring and managing clock communications on DCM/ WDM. Experienced with Installations and implementation of Kronos Workforce Central (WFC) V5.0 - 8.0, Kronos Workforce Management (WFM) Timekeeper, Scheduler, Accruals, HR, Pay code, Payrolls and time.
- Expertise in Kronos Workforce Central Versions 5.0, 5.1, 5.2 and 6.0, 6.1, 6.2, 6.3 and 7.1, 8.0. Familiar with WFC Version 6.0. 6.1, 7.0 7.2/7.3 cloud solution, Provide virtual support to new and existing Kronos clients. Configuration experience with Timekeeper (i.e. pay rules and pay rule building blocks, work rules and work rule building blocks, zones, PCDs, combination rules, overtimes, shift guarantees), and holiday credit Rule Building blocks.
- Experience with Kronos 6.0-8.0 WFC products and Implementation & configuration to include Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Connect 6.0, Advance Scheduler, Leave &Attendance, Accruals, Analytics and Device Manager (4500Terminals) and Experience in up gradation from 6.2 to 6.3, 6.3 to 7.0 and 7.0 to 8.0 in Kronos module.
- Extensively worked on Data integration tools like Connect & WIM also versed in integration of systems between HRMS and various Payroll systems and have extensive experience in Accruals, HR, Payroll, Paycode, Payrolls and Pay Roles.
- Hands-on experience implementing and configuring various Time and Attendance Installations utilizing applications, which include: KRONOS Workforce Central v5.x-7.0, Stromberg, E Time, Kronos Mobile & Real Time Software products. Also experience working on Kronos mobile application.
- Experienced in analyzing, business requirement gathering, planning, and deploying solutions in support of corporate strategies and business initiatives.
- Experience with Unix/Linux and other operating systems as well as different application server offerings.
- Experience in Workforce Process Manager, Kronos workflow tool that allows the creation of triggering events and step-by-step business process flows within the Workforce Central suite of applications as well as with other customer applications that is done by using SOAP/ XML APIs. Advanced understanding and experience with Kronos 6.0-8.0 WFC products and Implementation & configuration to include Workforce Timekeeper, Workforce Connect 6.0, Advance Scheduler, Leave &Attendance, Accruals, Analytics and Device Manager.
- Experience in upgradation from 6.2 to 6.3, 6.3 to 7.0 and 7.0 to 8.0 in Kronos module. Strong experience in Development and maintenance of various DMC systems including Lawson, Workforce Integration Manager to develop interfaces and translation tables.
- Expertise in project management activities like defining/managing project scope, planning various activities for execution, estimating business value/impact and providing ad hoc reports.
Sr. Kronos Consultant
- Worked on configuring Work Rules, and Pay Rule building blocks, Holiday schedules, Accruals, Pay Code Distributions, Function Access Profiles, Data Access Profiles, Hyperfind Queries etc.
- Experienced in writing interfaces and processes using Kronos Connect and Kronos WIM.
- Well experienced in implementing Kronos User security, FAPs, GDAPs and Access profiles.
- Experienced in writing custom reports for Kronos and Kronos WFAN using Microstrategy.
- Developed Microstrategy reports and custom ETL's for retail to understand the scheduling of reps based on multiple criteria's using the data set from the Core ETL's delivered by Kronos.
- Developed interfaces to PeopleSoft and Kronos Analytics reports to pull the hierarchy data for the reports.
- Provide frontline Technical Support for Kronos Workforce Central Application environments, v6.0 and v8.0.
- Experienced in implementing and configuring Attestation Tool Kit 4.2
- Experienced in implementing Advanced scheduler for retail which includes labor standards, org maps, forecast maps, volume drivers for three forecast methods Daily Trend, Exponential and Adaptive forecasting. Created interface for POS/Historical data.
- Generate data reports needed for Kronos data analysis, using HyperFind to generate data reports.
- Well versed in troubleshooting issues related to PeopleTools and Oracle database.
- Worked on Installing, configuring, maintaining, monitoring and upgrading of Kronos Workforce Central suite. (6.1.12, 6.2.14,8.0.12), Kronos Workforce Analytics suite.(6.1, 6.3.4,8.0.9), Kronos Enterprise Archive, Kronos Attestation Tool Kit.
- Worked on configuring, maintain Kronos 4500/InTouch clocks. Well versed in troubleshooting Kronos clocks.
- Well versed in designing, documenting solutions for Kronos interfacing applications and also develop test cases to support the solution.
- Perform Kronos Analytics Upgrade to 6.1 to 6.2 and 6.2.14 to 8.0.12
- Perform Kronos WFC Upgrade to 6.1 to 6.3.4 and 6.3.4 to 8.0.9
- Implemented Kronos Mobile using internal SSO solution for 25K retail population.
- Experienced in working with enterprise IT teams to integrate securely over webservices.
- Worked on configuring Oracle Golden Gate between Kronos and PeopleSoft.
- Provide on-call support for Kronos applications.
- Designed integration between Kronos and PeopleSoft using Kronos XML API.
- Plan for capacity handling and DR.
- Troubleshoot performance related issues and tune where ever necessary for App/Web/Database server layers.
- Take backups of the databases and refreshing the non-prod environments from the backups.
- Develop shell scripts and SQL scripts for monitoring and daily activities.
- Work with developers to tune the SQL's in the processes.
- Install SSL certificates on all the web servers.
Sr. Kronos ConsultantConfidential
- Worked as a Senior Kronos Application consultant for US/CAN store/DC/Kronos support and enhancements. On point for any Production issues, payroll issues/Accruals issues, support/on call support and applying the patches in Kronos (6.3) DEV/QA/PROD environment.
- Involved in SP 8 upgrades.
- Fixed several CAN/US payroll issues and Vacation Accruals policies, Clocks issues, Employee import errors, prod issues. Employee profiles and applied hot fixes to WIM/interfaces and deployed to prod thru emergency tickets.
- Recycled DEV/QA/PROD servers as part of applying the hot fixes/patches to all the environments..
- Worked with Integration of PeopleSoft Inbound/Outbound interfaces.
Sr KRONOS T&A Implementation Analyst
- Understanding As-Is and To-Be Processes of the HR/Pay Policies of Clients
- Gathering detailed requirements about the HR/Pay Policies of the Client
- Analysing the requirements and continuous interaction with clients on clarifying the same and developing Requirement Sheets
- Integrating the Voucher Code application and KRONOS for importing the Voucher codes
- Developing accurate solution Design Documents as per the requirements gathered
- Coordinate among the technical analysts and the clients for any kind of information exchange, maintain Minutes of Meetings.
- Testing Phase:
- Responsible for co-ordinating all test management activities and supporting all development
- Instrumental in managing resources along with planning and assigning tasks
- Developing/reviewing Test Cases and overseeing the testing; providing support to client during UAT
- Instrumental in co-ordinating with the Global team and reviewing offshore deliverables
- Responsible for preparing test estimates, planning, reporting and reviewing artifacts and managing defects
- Handled Requirements Gathering, Business Analysis, Configuration, Design, Testing, and Support.
- Created Interfaces using Kronos Connect application to manage the Labor Forecast, Volume Forecast and Daily Traffic data for the Advance Scheduling module.
- Managed Kronos software configuration to support required business pay practices.
- Developed integration test plans & conduct user acceptance testing.
- Debugged production issues and interface issues.
- Implemented and maintained interfaces for Kronos Advance Scheduler w/Optimization.