- An energetic, self - motivated and Certified Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator with Overall 7+ years IT work experience in Application Software Designing, Development, and implementation including 6+ years of experience in designing, modeling, analysis, and maintenance of Salesforce.com CRM Platform.
- Proficient in all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC).
- Adept Confidential working with Agile and Scrum methodologies to accomplish project milestones according to specific timeframes.
- Developed Proof of Concepts and design prototypes for requirement and design validation with the stakeholders.
- Implemented and maintained Salesforce platform using Salesforce Sales Cloud , Service Cloud and Lightning.
- Acquainted and well versed with Sales and Service Cloud including Service Console , Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base and Entitlements.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce Standard Objects, Custom Objects, and Junction Object like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Quote, Proposal Leads and Campaigns as per requirement.
- Configured and customized Salesforce.com, experienced in creating Custom Formula Fields, Field dependencies, Relationships, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Work Flows, Approval Processes, Record types, Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Analytic Snapshots to meet the client's requirement and functionality using SFDC.
- Exceptionally well in implementing Salesforce security model by like creating users, roles, profiles, field level security and permission sets. Implemented OWD, role hierarchy and sharing rules on controlling record visibility.
- Developed Custom reports, Static and Dynamic Dashboards to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Built custom solutions with Synchronous/Asynchronous Apex classes, Triggers, DML, Dynamic SOQL and SOSL , Visual Force (Page, Component & Controllers), Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL.
- Extensive experience in automating complex business processes using declarative features such as workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, Email services, sharing rules and custom validation rules.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to the database. Configure platform to meet requirements including installation and configuration of app exchange applications.
- Created data migration strategies and solution from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard, Data Loader and Informatics Cloud Data Loader for Salesforce.
- Experienced in upgrading Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages. Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components.
- Good Knowledge of salesforce lightning schema builder, process builder, app builder, components, lightning connect and lightning out. Developed dynamic web apps for mobile and desktop devices by using Aura Framework in Lightning.
- Advised for architectural decisions with Salesforce.com, Data Loader and other ETL integration tools for automated migration strategy from large variety of systems.
- Knowledge on CI (Continuous Integration), CD (Continuous deliver) models using Bitbucket, GitHub and Jenkins.
- Good Knowledge on Integration with REST API, SOAP API, BULK API, Streaming API and Asynchronous Apex.
- Experience in preparing Test Strategy, Test Plans, Test Cases, and Test Reports for continuous unit test runs and automated deployments to QA, UAT and Production.
- Proficient in deploying metadata from one org to another using Change Sets, Workbench, Force.com CLI, Eclipse with Force.com IDE migration tool and Salesforce Package.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams (Sales Team, Business Development) to ensure effective utilization of the Salesforce platform.
- Ability to meet deadlines and handle pressure in coordinating multiple tasks in a work/project environment. Versatile team player with excellent analytical and presentation skills.
Salesforce Technologies: SOQL, SOSL, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Workflow and Approvals, Sharing RulesApex Extensions, Formulas, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Knowledge Articles, AppExchange, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Dashboards and ReportsOpportunity Management, Case Management, SOAP API, REST API, Analytic Snapshots
APTTUS Qto: C (CPQ and CLM), Salesforce mobile app, Lightning ComponentsSalesforce Mobile SDK, Visualforce pages, Visual force Components and Controllers.
ETL Tools: Apex Data Loader, dataloader.io, Import Wizard, Workbench, Jitterbit Data Loader, Mass Effect
Languages: APEX, Visual Force, SOQL, SOSL, JAVA/J2EE, C++, C, AngularJS, Python
IDE: Force.com IDE, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Visual Studio, cloud9
Operating Systems: Windows/XP/Vista/7/8/10, UNIX, Mac OS X
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Salesforce lightning Developer
- Worked closely with Product Owners and Business Analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC)
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality, design and document solutions that fill the gaps .
- Excelled in working with various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Forecasts, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in designing, development and deployment of custom objects, custom tabs, custom fields, Record types , fieldsets, page layout, Apex classes, Triggers and Visualforce Pages as per business requirements.
- Configures New Product Instance to meet business needs with validation rules, workflows, along with dashboards and reports. Experience in working on Field level, Object level and Record Level Security based on Roles and Profiles .
- Provided data access reports to Compliance and Security ensuring that data and roles are properly defined and transparent .
- Created various Profiles and Configured Permissions based on the Organizational Hierarchy requirements
- Developed Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits to achieve the salesforce out of box functionality . Enforced best practices and developed unit tests to achieve good coverage for the apex classes
- Written various SOQL, SOSL queries in Apex triggers , classes using query language and wrote DML statements to update data in Force.com platform Database. Debugging and Troubleshooting Production Issues.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Updated the Apex Controller and Helper functions regularly, making the Component Context aware as per business requirement .
- Expertise in all stages of SDLC. Experience in presenting proof of concept to idealize the complex customer requirement, requirement impact analysis, creating integration and application technical design documentation, estimating project timelines and highlighting potential risk.
- Used Data Loader to transfer the data into Objects and Fields from the legacy system to salesforce. com. Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy system to saleforce.com.
- Experience in deploying Customization and code base from Sandbox to another environment by Git, Bit Bucket , Jenkins build tool.
- Used Jira defect tracking tool for maintaining of user stories and raising defects.
- Enhance and Customize the Core Banking App NCino. Experience with Integrated Ncino Package in salesforce
- Hands on experience for understanding the Business domain , Data model , and Design of the code base for the NCino product
- Experience in working with client specific solutions like Salesforce.com Sandbox deployments, Force.com IDE , Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL and various production environments .
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phase and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools, build configuration, automation & smoke test processes, managing, configuring, and maintaining source control management systems .
- Analyzed and evaluated the performance of the application from various dimensions and conducted user acceptance test (UAT) for successful implementation with the help of RAFT Tool .
- Worked on bug fixes and enhancements for the required functionality .
- Documented the functionality of the requirements for the future reference for users .
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Extensively used Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business team goal by gathering day to day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Validated the requirements and ensured its traceability in various applications like JIRA & Confluence.
- Created POC on Salesforce Lightning Experience by recreating the functionality of an object with multiple relationships by Creating Lightning tabs, Controllers, Components with Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events.
- Implemented Chatter Communities functionality across sales channel and internal teams to post updates on sales, feedback on requests.
- Hands on experience in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management on sales cloud.
- Implemented deal registration process utilizing Web-to-Leads with approval processes and workflow automation.
- Worked on Sales cloud with Lightning to customize Page layouts & Home page, Task Management, Lead & Opportunity Management , Productivity Improvements, and Reporting.
- Configured the utility bar to access productivity tools like Lightning Dialer and Macros and modified the Sales console to assign all standard and custom user profiles to grant access to right people.
- Re-factored Apex triggers to improve performance and Bulkified triggers using best practices by using collections like Lists, Sets and Maps.
- Created Impressive designs with Custom styling to bring dynamic versions of the components when setting up in Lightning App builder.
- Accessed external data in real time with Lightning Connect to integrate with legacy systems like SAP, Microsoft and Oracle.
- Experience in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder to easily automate Business Processes. Developed re-usable UI Components with Lightning Component Framework.
- Involved in creating new Lightning pages and build custom Salesforce 1 Lightning apps for different business groups in the organization using Lightning App Builder.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Worked on developing various Lightning Components, Events and Lightning Applications.
- Build new apps with the Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Loaded data with Apex Data Loader and prevented data corruption and solved localization issues during data loading process.
- Extended the sales cloud with Salesforce CPQ to automate the proposal and quote process.
- Integrated Salesforce data and external data into wave analytics to enable users to explore and visualize the data with explorer and designer.
- Executed user acceptance testing (UAT) process including creating and validating UAT scripts and coordinating UAT process with end-users & clients.
- Used Jenkins for deployment, once the Component merge has been done in Bitbucket and the source is ready, into the other Salesforce instance.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of SalesForce.com.
- Implemented on Sales Cloud (Partner Portals) as well as Service Cloud (Customer Portals ).
- Worked on site.com for customization of content management along with creating various site maps and landing pages.
- Worked with the content management team to decide various contributor and publisher users.
- Participated in the identification and evaluation of third-party applications from AppExchange to support a multi-year implementation roadmap.
- Implemented CPQ solution using Apttus CPQ and Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) for various customers in industries.
- Involved in CPQ to manage configuration, pricing, quoting, discounts, incentives, & proposals by using Apttus.
- Good experience in APTTUS Product Configuration and Pricing Configurati on with some advanced functionality of SFDC. Quote/Proposal and Agreement document generation using Apttus.
- Extensive experience in developing Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages, writing Workflows, Integration, Force.com API, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Controllers, App Exchange Package & Custom Application, Analytic Snapshots, and Dashboards
- Implementing Price Rules, Constraint Rules, Categories, Price list, Quote Creation and few more complex pricings functionality using Workflow, APTTUS Approval Process, APEX, Visual Force, APTTUS Pricing Callback Class .
- Configuring Products (Standalone/Bundle) with complex price rules, Categories, Price Matrix, PL, PLI, Attributes.
- Worked with Quote Documents using X-AUTHOR for Word also developed Customized login screen for community user and functionality to redirect the user from SFDC to APTTUS CPQ Quote creation using APTTUS-APIs, APEX, Visual Force, Trigger.
- Troubleshoot and worked closely with DocuSign integration.
- Migrated data using Apex Data-loader to centralize data and processes across different divisions that were previously using decentralized systems/databases.
- Extensively used REST APIs for integration between Salesforce and on external systems.
- Integrated applications using Web services by consuming the WSDL files for extracting the data from the external systems.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Good knowledge in writing test classes before deploying into production.
- Managed development and QA teams through the migration and consolidation of three legacy CRM systems into Salesforce.com.
- Worked closely with the Informatica integration team to define and map system objects, data elements and transformation logic between systems.
- Manage different versions of code using GitHub and deploy the changes to higher environment.
- Developed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application and managed the version of Code through GITHUB. Worked on different Sandboxes for development & testing and Involved in migrating the code to production instance in installments using Change Set and Data Loader.
- Used Flosum tool for migrating the code from sandbox to production environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex, Visualforce, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, SOQL, SOSL, Email Services, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Security Controls, Visualforce Controllers, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SQL, Flosum tool, GitHub, X-Author, Informatica, Ajax, APTTUS(CPQ&CLM).
- Developed prototypes on SFDC environment for Proof of Concept demo and for customer endorsement.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in Agile development following SCRUM process and daily stand-up meetings. Mainly worked on Managed package and released new updates to end users after every sprint.
- Worked on customization, implementation and update focusing on Sales, Service and Marketing Cloud.
- Created and maintained the email templates to be used in the Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules and Auto Response Rules related to Lead Management module in Sales Cloud.
- Worked on customization of Sales Cloud schema by customizing standard objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact and Opportunity, Products.
- Worked on Data cleanliness & accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports, and dashboards.
- Implemented Service Cloud including Service Console, Customer Portal Communities, Case Feed, Knowledge Base & Entitlements.
- Integrated ERP systems with Informatica Cloud to get the live data to different Salesforce Objects.
- Integration of Sales cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles and groups.
- Set up Marketing Campaigns, Campaign Hierarchies, Lead Queries, Assignment rules, Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules. And, also monitor standard analysis and reporting for marketing campaigns.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application.
- Implemented various Batch Apex, Queueable, Schedulable classes and the Future method for handling huge data transactions.
- Integrated external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing Apex SOAP and REST Web Services and Apex Callouts.
- Used SOQL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Designed various Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry .
- Handling complex data migration from SQL and Oracle databases to Force.com using Jitterbit Data Loader.
Salesforce Developer / Admin
- Worked as enhancement team member and performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer in the organization.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Developed workflow rules for various tasks and Email alerts as per the requirement.
- Worked on Rest API web services for lead management.
- Developed Approval process for the application by implementing custom formulas in different stages of approval.
- Developed Batch Apex jobs, Scheduler Apex Jobs. Scheduled the batch jobs to run every day night.
- Experience in Apex Class Controllers & Triggers considering Governor Limits.
- Designed various web pages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and Implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Used the sandbox for testing and also performed User acceptance testing.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, and graphics) and Report Folders to assist Service managers to better utilize Sales force and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created Customized dashboards for the service representatives and case team members to keep track of the cases assigned to them and to share insight across the company.
- Worked on trigger to delete the contacts that are associated with the deleted facilities.
- Creating documentation for deployments and deploying all Salesforce.com changes in Developer Sandbox to test Sandbox to QA sandbox once Sanity Check has been done.
- Customized the Reports & Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.