- Self - starter, Results-driven Global Digital Transformation leader with entrepreneurial experience and extraordinary success in leading and managing large scale complex enterprise implementations in highly competitive and dynamic markets. Proven leadership with ability to develop roadmaps and deliver highly effective and measurable strategies to drive ROI, revenue growth, conversion and expand brand awareness for B2C and B2B businesses.
- Outstanding client facing experience in domestic and international markets to influence, collaborate, develop vision and build consensus with CXO’s to deliver digital transformation programs.
Platforms: Oracle Cloud Commerce (OCC), Salesforce Cloud Commerce (SFCC), SAP Hybris, IBM WebSphere, Magento
Fulfillment Systems: SAP, PFSweb, Escalate Retail, IBM Sterling, Manhattan Associates, eBay GSI
Search: Oracle (Endeca), Mercado, Microsoft FAST
Analytics: Adobe Omniture, Web Trends, Google Analytics
Methodology: Agile, Scrum and SAFE Framework | DevOps
Sr. Digital Transformation Leader
- Work-In-Progress with new and existing clients to build Digital Organizations to drive Innovation through emerging technologies like Cloud Computing, Internet of Things (IOTs), Hadoop Big Data, AI (Machine Learning - Deep Learning), Blockchain, Design Thinking, etc.
- Actively exploring Digital opportunities with new and existing clientele by transforming their legacy apps through modernization and enabling innovation to build end to end digital journey.
Sr. Technical Director
- Client Relationship Management - Lead relationships with the C-Suite to drive relevant new business opportunities and growth
- Business Development - Responsible for maintaining and growing a $40+ million book of business
- Led and Managed Portals (Shopper Individual, Senior (Legacy), Senior (Reimagine), Original Consumer and Reimagine Consumer, Broker | Provider - Finder | Employer, Salesforce Large Group
- Led and Managed the SOA Enterprise Services & eHub - Development and Testing, Mobility and Modernization | Digitization | Innovation
- Financial Ownership - Full end-to-end P&L and EBITDA Management responsibility including revenue and cost management for profitability and growth
- Client Innovation & Growth - Accountable to provide thought leadership and innovation capabilities that resulted in client opportunities and growth
- Delivery Excellence - Assured successful delivery of all initiatives across the portfolio
- Resource Management - Manage and mentor over multiple teams both onshore and offshore to effectively support client initiatives
- Strategic Planning - Develop and drive strategic plans that focus on customer success and identifying opportunities for growth, expansion and increased profitability
- Pre-sales Support - RFP and new business proposal support for new business opportunities
- Managed 500+ head counts - onsite and offshore resources
- Led the 16 cross functional scrum teams
- Managed Relationship Map, Heat Map and Competitive Landscape
- Led the Vendor Management, Monthly Governance and QBR calls with senior leaderships and executives
- Established relationships/partnerships with Stanford for AI; Round Feather for Design for Happiness and Better Customer Design Experience; Xpansion for Test Automation; Cyber Security for security based out of Israel
- Built Agile, DevOps, Hadoop Big Data, Pega, PBM, Angular JS, Mongo DB COEs (Center of Excellences) and practices
- Led Healthcare Gamification for Onboarding process and developed Product Strategy
Senior Program Director
- Led end to end program for Mobile apps through sprint ceremonies.
- Worked closely w/ CIO and CDO on the strategic road map for the overall VS deliverables.
- Provided thought leadership and industry expertise while contributing to strengthening the Retail Consulting Practice.
- Built onshore/offshore team of experienced retail consultants and mentored senior level consultants to improve quality of engagements and strengthen the overall Digital Transformation practice.
- Identified and managed business development activities for eCommerce related consulting engagements and supported pre-sales activities such as proposal/SOW writing, client presentations, etc.
- Identified up and cross selling opportunities within current/prospective clients and continued to build relationships and strengthen values.
- Analyzed and shared recommendations to improve/modify existing processes/ systems for clients that had positive impact on consumer engagements, thus enhancing the revenue growth and overall conversion.
- Managed teams of vendors, consultants and work with cross functional and client facing teams.