- Insightful manager with experience directing and improving operations through effective employee motivational strategies and strong policy enforcement.
- Talented leader with analytical approach to business planning and day - to-day problem-solving. Successful salesperson offering 20 plus years of sales experience.
- Highly effective at communicating facts and benefits to client and coworkers.
- Accomplished at building team cohesion by training members techniques, procedures and processes for high-quality service and peak performance.
- Driven to maximize cooperation through adaptable, friendly approach.
- Customer Service
- Staff Management
- Business Development
- Team Building
- Sales and Marketing
- Relationship Development
- Increased restaurant sales 18% by outstanding guest service and genuine drive to insure superior guest experiences.
- Evaluated suppliers by assessing quality, timeliness and compliance of deliveries to maintain tight cost controls and maximize business operational efficiency.
- Cross-trained existing employees to maximize team agility and performance.
- Conducted monthly inventories of raw materials and components on work floor.
- Analyzed and interpreted store trends with Inventory Express to facilitate planning.
- Trained new employees in specific job requirements.
- Trained and guided team members to maintain high productivity and performance metrics.
- Communicated best practices among on-site and external personnel to align efforts and goals.
- Maintained team efficiency by strategically delegating daily activities, monitoring output and rewarding positive contributions.
- Hired, trained and mentored staff to maximize effectiveness.
- Maximized performance by monitoring daily activities and mentoring team of 95 associates.
LOAN ADMINISTRATOR/COMPLIANCE OFFICER
- Solely responsible for all aspects of loan origination, documentation, and bank compliance.
- Intimate knowledge of current and pending regulations.
- Adept at implementing regulation change for seamless integration into daily banking operations; knowledgeable in the proposed integration of Reg Z" and Reg. X" by the Consumer Finance Protection Bureau, enterprise risk management, HMDA, RESPA, portfolio stress testing, estimating the ALLL, call reports, etc.
- Originated, reviewed, processed, closed and administered customer loan proposals.
- Exceptional skills in communicating with Federal and State bank examiners to bring about results acceptable to all parties.
- Reviewed and edited loan agreements to promote efficiency and accuracy.
SALES MANAGER/CHIEF LENDING OFFICER
- Personally responsible for planning and overseeing execution of crucial business development strategies, policies, initiatives, and objectives.
- Charged with overseeing financial feasibility studies, market research, and proposal development for new business opportunities.
- Worked closely with company President in development of strategic alliances with outside corporations, regulatory firms, and associations to facilitate the development of new products and services.
- Personally responsible for overseeing loan officers, branch offices, and related programs.
- Facilitate market overview in order to explore new opportunities concerning product innovation and development.
- Worked directly with entire sales team to assess and revise content, assist in business case development, and evaluate product successes.
- Directly responsible for establishing and monitoring marketing and sales efforts of new products.
- Gained experienced as a loan officer for residential and corporate cases.
- Built the Business into the largest privately owned Mortgage Lender in Arkansas.