- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- Networking Skills
- Multi - tasking
- Organization Skills
- Excellent Written & Verbal Skills
- 54 WPM Typing Speed
- Familiarity with Legislative & Regulatory Processes
- Prebill Viewer
- Chrome River
- Lexus Nexus
- Roll Call
- ILS (Immigration Legal Services)
- Law 360
- NBI (New Business Intake)
Legal Support Assistant
- Created legal binders and trial exhibits for various cases; applied research skills and analytical skills while summarizing case files, testimonies, and contracts.
- Responsible for D.C. team of eight attorneys and partners, as well as global partners and attorneys, including partners from Paris and London offices and different practice groups (Maritime, IP, Corporate Finance, General Litigation).
- Prepared travel arrangements and related trial preparation for attorneys
- Edited/proofread cover and engagement letters, motions, and correspondence between entities.
- Overseen HSR premerger filings for merger group to the FCC and DOJ
- Managed filings with staunch deadlines in coordination with global and national offices.
- Utilized multiple law databases (Lexus Nexus, Pacer, etc.) for case research.
- Handled monthly billing for partners and associates.
- Coordinated different litigation teams for trials and projects
- Created expense reports for partners and associates of the firm regarding travel and business
- Worked on audit responses and ALQs from clients with various practice groups
- Worked on cases ranging from labor certifications to citizenship adjustments
- Interviewed clients in Urdu, Hindi and Spanish.
- Filed multitude of USCIS filings for clients ranging from Asylum petitions to Naturalization.
- Updated the previous filing system by creating a new one of my own design.
- Handled classified information with correspondence between various government agencies
- Scheduled appointments through multiple planner OS.
- Updated records and files through Excel and cloud databases.
- Maintained a steady flow of research for monthly projects, demonstrating research skills.
- Curated the donation of an expansive music collection to the University.