BI Analytics, Problem solving, Critical thinking, JIRA/ Confluence, SCRUM
B2C/ B2B relations, Site OpseCommerce, Product Management, Team Management, Supply Chain shipping (FBA, Drop Ship)
SaaS management & configuration, CMS, PIM, ERP Salsify, Salesforce, Tableau, Shopify, 3DCart, Word Press, Amazon Content Symphony
Business works, Hansoku, Lukkien, FMS, Microsoft Access, Blackboard, Canvas
Amazon Seller, Amazon Vendor, FBA, Bullseye, Media Central, Buyer Central, APLUS, Scene 7, Bazaar voice, Certona
Excel, HTML, JSON, MySQL, PHP, API, AWS Cloud, S3, Mulesoft, Adobe Suite, Google Analytics, SEO AdWords/ Keywords, Bing Ads
Utilized SaaS tools to Analyze Sales data and web traffic, which enhanced site merchandising, DAM, Marketing, product details, web traffic, and sales across all storefronts.
Improved FBA and dropship shipping processes by implementing and managing tasks using Amazon FBA platform and integrating the ERP inventory tool with Salsify; thereby, increasing productivity and sales.
Confidential, Boston, MA
Salsify Site Ops Product Manager
- Owned product implementations, product migrations, and DAM, as Salsify Site Ops Product Manager and Salesforce Administrator working cross functionally with internal and global stakeholders’ marketing, design, and engineering teams to fulfil project and product vision.
- Defined and measured product launch & product migration success throughout the launch process and Evangelized project vision with regional global partners and internal teams to ensure alignment and transparency to achieve goals and deadlines.
- Acted as Salsify and Salesforce Administrator and expert, tech support, and trainer for our internal and external global partners
- Provided updates to the platforms to improve usability and acted as an export on new emerging technologies for improved analytics, AI, site merchandising, and marketing.
- Assured the voice of the customer dictated user experience and storefront design and creation.
- Managed product lifecycle and expanded global B2C sales conversion rates.
- Tracked and resolved data quality and platform issue, partnered with engineers to flag, monitor, and fix all production and platform related issues in Salsify and Salesforce in order to improve user experience throughout the shopping experience.
- Used SaaS platforms, like Tableau and Salesforce as an administrator to analyze product efficacy, sales, and web traffic that led to data driven strategical product and marketing decisions and improved storefront updates.
Confidential, North Bend, WA
E - Commerce Reliability Engineer
- Configured, integrated, and managed multiple eCommerce SaaS platforms - Salsify, 3DCart, Shopify, and Business Works - improving product launch efficiency and user experience; thus, increasing sales.
- Strategized with internal teams to Identify new retail market opportunities, and execute product launches online and in brick and mortar stores, like Amazon Vendor, Nordstrom, and Walmart.
- Implemented Google Analytics and SEO Keywords search within CRM to improve site ranking.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Site Merchandiser/ Product Manager
- Collaborated with Engineering, Marketing, and Product Development teams to launch new products across various Amazon US and CA online retail departments, like Amazon Devices, Amazon Jewelry, and Amazon Gift Cards.
- Managed new Amazon Dash Button development and launches to the Amazon Devices Storefront, increasing the Dash button availability from 15 to 160.
- Added SEO Keyword search words to GIM and Content Symphony to improve seas arches across Amazon store and on all Search engines.
- Partnered with Marketing teams to add dash buttons to relevant retail categories on Amazon’s website increasing Dash Button visibility across the platform.
- Tracked daily analytics, sales, and consumer interactions to create excellent user experience, allowing for better personalized strategic marketing, which assisted in determining product lifespan on the storefront.
- Partnered with engineers to implement and test new JSON code for Amazon Content Symphony CMS system leading to optimization and simplification of Digital Asset Management (DAM) and new product launches, while improving user experience; subsequently, increasing web traffic and sales.