- Over 9+ years of Salesforce.com Platform Admin/Developer/Architect experience
- Business Analyst and Project Manager
- Program Activation Manager
- Implement Salesforce Lightning from starch or as an upgrade from Salesforce Classic, and Desk.com
- Android and iOS enablement for Salesforce1 mobile
- Digital creative design for Social Media and Print
- Developing, documenting, and executing systems, programs & process training
- Big Data Analytics to steer productivity and increase profits
- Business/software forecasting to determine the most viable software application
- Maximizing effectiveness of available insights to create actionable plans
Salesforce.com PlatformSales Cloud/Service Cloud
Salesforce non - profit
Lightning App Builder
Adobe Photoshop iNotes RDC
Dell Equal Logic iSCSI MAGIC
TCP/IP, VOIP/BVOIP Network
Microsoft IIS 6/7/7.5
Forefront endpoint protection
MS Terminal Services
Windows Server 2000/2003/2008
Sr. Salesforce Administrator/ Release Manager
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for daily administration and support of Salesforce.com custom objects, fields, record types, workflow rules, process builders, customized views and validation rules
- Responsible for troubleshooting and resolution of system errors
- Responsible for researching historical configuration and customization and bringing forward future versions or improve with new Salesforce versions
- Responsible for recommending and implementing improved methods for historical configurations and customizations
- Responsible for reviewing all upcoming Salesforce releases and lead support for upgrades
- Responsible for providing technical design for new functionality, developing and implementing new functionality with process builder, workflow and APEX
- Make recommendations on best practice for functional implementation in Salesforce
- Develop system integrations working with the Mulesoft team or with direct API service calls to other systems
- Direct data migration and data cleansing
- Provide meaningful and actionable intelligence to our business groups
- Develop and deploy changes to sandboxs and production environments
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development and projects
- Maintain organization of program documents and information
Utilized: Salesforce.com Platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, Lightning App Builder, SF Flow, Process Builder, Data Loader, NetSuite, Slack, Zuora, Docusign, Sertifi, Dataloader, Workbench, Excel, Google Suite, Jira, Mulesoft, Cisco Webex, MySQL
- Responsible for designing, coding, developing, integrating and implementing Salesforce lightning and Classic.
- Responsible for new development along with providing oversight of support for existing developed functionalities.
- Define and maintain existing CRM processes, procedures, SLA's, programs, technical processes and workflows implement improvements to enhance sales and marketing productivity.
- Provides technical leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members.
- Provides technical guidance or system process expertise.
- Provides performance feedback to managers.
- Develops reports and presentations for senior management
- Build the bridge that aligns the Marketing and Sales channels to document the lead-to-sales process and implement improvements to enhance ongoing efficiency, and to uphold the integrity of the funnel and its processes.
- Recommend new process, systems and outline workflow processes to increase the scalability and efficiency of Salesforce in terms of quantity of accounts, opportunity and leads generated.
Utilized: Salesforce.com Platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex, lightning, SF Flow, Process Builder, Data Loader, Workbench, MySQL, Mulesoft, Microsoft Project, Visio 2010, Active Directory
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Responsible for managing Salesforce clients & users
- Create and update users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility
- Currently implementing lightning in an environment new to Salesforce
- Utilized Process builder and SF Flow for business automation and Data Manipulation
- Perform user & administration training sessions for clients to utilize Salesforce and respective programs
- Supported the ongoing maintenance of applications.
- Oversaw and assisted in production support.
- Troubleshoot existing information systems to identify errors or deficiencies and developed solutions
- Lead the technical evaluation and selection process for improving application performance by overseeing gap analysis reports, presented feasible alternative solutions, and recommended and approved the scope of modifications.
- Ensured all applications were documented according to standards.
- Promoted effective use of Salesforce by educating users on system functionality.
- Assisted in the development of user guides and training documentation for systems.
- Evaluated new application packages and tools and performed research on best practices.
Utilized: Salesforce.com Platform, Salesforce.org non-profit, Apex, lightning, SF Flow, Process Builder, Data Loader, Microsoft Project, Visio 2010, Active Directory
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Leveraged a broad range of technical knowledge and solution strategy expertise to advise the team on the best technical solution
- Identified and recommend Salesforce based solutions, integration points and related implementation architecture for business usage improvements, scalability and performance
- Identified new trends in Salesforce and associated technologies and leverage them to bring out new ideas by building prototypes to demonstrate compelling solution
- Evaluated application performance at early stages of development and recommend best possible solutions for maintaining effective performance metrics.
- Performed code reviews and ensure adherence to best practices.
- Evaluated possible application performance bottle necks at early stages of the implementation and recommend remedial measures.
- Identified any application/code security issues and recommend remedial measures.
- Manage Salesforce clients & users; gathering the necessary account requirements to successfully strategize and plan each project and implement those plans to the organizational needs.
- Enabled Salesforce 1 for android and iOS devices.
- Design, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Ensured data integrity through the appropriate use of de-duping, loading and exporting tools, for bulk of data using Data Loader, Admin Garage and Lexi Loader.
- Created and updated users, reports and dashboards to track pipeline/stages for management visibility, while integrating Apex (applications) to Salesforce accounts and implementing lightning.
- Performed user & administration training sessions for clients to utilize Salesforce and respective programs.
- Configured new role hierarchy with sharing rules.
- Preformed data clean up and manage large data file bulk upload and extracts.
- Developed comprehensive configuration designs, use cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the successful implementation of initiatives and processes
- Defined technical best practices for the implementation
- Created Partner Communities for internal users and external users.
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Salesforce administrator managing a user base of 1300+
- Scrum Master lead a of 15 including Salesforce Admin, Developers, and Architects
- Increased the accuracy of project funding and forecasting by 50% through the development of InView Project tracking tool (CRM tool)
- Spearheaded the development of InView to replace Clarity PPM
- Project Manager for Gantt Chart enhancement, maintained detailed project plan including tasks, dependencies, resources, and timeframes
- Designed and implemented a new marketing business planning application using Salesforce.
- Spearheads project logistics and resources in order to meet deadlines and maintain quality for the Solution Path Filter (SPF) upgrade into InView (Internal Project Tracking Tool).
- Interfaced with partners to refine a target operating model and implementation roadmap to enhance the ABP functionality in InView (CRM tool).
- Implemented processes, practices and tools to allow for multiple paths of delivery
- Drives innovative technologies and services in order to bridge the gap between Global IT and Business
- Directs improvements to the functionality of InView, and VersionOne both solutions are used by Global IT
- Created a clear definition of requirements based on an analysis of business processes for multiple projects.
- Lead SDLC, Agile/Waterfall Methodology training classes for new Project Managers
- Develop business requirements and get approval from stakeholders
- Construct and deliver Executive presentations on various programs using the report functionality in multiple tools
- Mentor and coach within the organization to facilitate adoption and maturity to InView as a Project Tracking tool
- Directed cross-functional teams located globally and locally
- Influenced others including those more senior to see the value in the use of InView (CRM tool)
- Resolve variances and make plan adjustments as appropriate
Solution Architect / GIT Integration (intern)
- Led Integration Architects and Designers to deliver Salesforce project-based integration solutions
- Analyzed Salesforce integration requirements to assess the fit to standard integration patterns and tools
- Hands-on testing of new Salesforce integration build against business requirements and functional design
- Directed cross functional teams to provide solution driven file transfer options
- Built Apigee API reports for leadership
- Implemented integration CMDB dashboard to house configuration items (CIs) and relationships in CCSN
- Trained team members on integration CIs and relationships
- Created documentation for simplifying onboarding process for Integration team
- Led Service Provider Planning meetings with Single and Multi-domain projects.
- Developed monitoring alerts for Apigee API
Project Lead/Manager/Senior Support Analyst
- Leveraged Microsoft SCCM and Visual Basic.NET for both planning and remotely deploying software and OS images. Also used Microsoft SCCM in the migration to Windows 7, Microsoft 2010 and Microsoft 365.
- Provided phone-based technical support as scheduled in a 24/7 environment for 2000+ users
- Accomplished network security using various applications
- Troubleshot workstations, printers, peripherals and route tickets as needed
- Provided root cause analysis to determine system problems that need to be addressed
- Drove new solutions or problems and submitted to appropriate resource to publish in Knowledge Base (SharePoint)
- Coordinated planning procedures, work methods and revises or recommend revisions to improve efficiency of operations and services
Utilized: Windows Server, Exchange Server, Windows Operating Systems, Microsoft Clustering, MS IIS, Microsoft SCCM, VB.Net, TCP/IP, VOIP/BVIOP, DNS, Active Directory, Cisco, VMWare, Avocent KVM/IP, Citrix, Oracle, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, VB Scripting, SQL Server, Checkpoint, Netscreen, PIX, Ghost, Avaya, FTP/SFTP, Visio 2010, Go To Assist, Polycom, RDC, Symantec End-Point Protection, McAfee Virus Scan Enterprise, Forefront endpoint protection, Microsoft VPN, Cisco VPN, Cisco IP Phones, Adobe Reader, Adobe Flash, RSA SecureID, iNotes, Lotus, Microsoft Project 2010, Team Viewer, Go To Assist, GoToMeeting