Software Engineer with 7+ years of professional experience, experience includes in areas like Big Data, Cloud Computing, Microservices, Reactive Single web - applications seeking a career that will continually challenge my problem solving and analytical skills across a broad spectrum of technologies to achieve new levels of competence.
BigData Technologies: Spark, Apache Beam, HDFS, YARN, Hadoop, Hive, Pig, Kafka, Zookeeper and Oozie
Database: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Postgres, HBase, Cassandra, MongoDB
Web: Angular 2/8, React/Redux, HTML5, CSS, SAS, JQuery, Bootstrap
Languages/ Scripts: Java, bash script, Python, Scala, SQL, PL/SQL, Pig Latin, HiveQL, Java Script
Java & J2EE Technologies: Core Java, Java 8/9, Spring Cloud, Spring boot, Hibernate, Struts, JMS, EJB, RESTful
Application Servers/ Cloud: Web Sphere, JBoss, Tomcat, GCP, AWS
CI/CD Tools: Jenkins, Nexus, Maven, Webpack, gulp, git, github, gitlab, Ansible, Docker, Looper, Concord
Development / BI Tools: Microsoft SQL Studio, Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ, Splunk, IBM Cognos BI
Development Methodologies: Agile/Scrum, Waterfall
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Big Data Engineer
- Design and build data injection and ETL pipelines to automate ingestion of structured and unstructured data using tools like Spark, Hive and kafka.
- Design and Build pipelines to facilitate data migration from in house data centers to GCP and Azure
- Design and Build automated CI/CD as code, using Looper, Concord framework on the top of jenkins, Ansible and docker.
- Implement and configure big data technologies as well as tune processes for performance at scale
- Proficiency in a programming language, ideally Java, Python,, or Scala
- Proficiency and knowledge of best practices with the Hadoop ecosystem (YARN, HDFS, Hive, Pig, Spark)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Full Stack Engineer
- Define and deploy stream processing data injection pipelines using Apache Beam running on Google Cloud Platform (GCP) DataFlow engine and using different GCP big data platforms like Spanner, BigQuery, Pub/Sub, StackDriver and others.
- Implement Reactive REST Api's using Spring Cloud and Flux that aggregate data from different external services and provide data in well defined contracts to external consumers.
- Implemented BDD by specifying features in a logical language that customers can understand and easy for Automation testing using Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver.
- Prepare simple and complex SQL scripts to check and validate DataFlow in various applications.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Developed Spring Cloud Microservices, fully implementing all components like centralized configuration and service discovery with Consul, Circuit Breakers with Hystrix, Routing with Netflix Ribbon, Messaging with RabbitMQ, tracing with Sleuth and Zipkin and many more standard libraries and frameworks.
- Developed real time data Ingestion application to bring data from source system to Cassandra using Spark Streaming, Apache Kafka.
- Responsible for implementing UI mockups, integrating REST Api with React JS components and handling/creating Redux store data.
- Participated in CI/CD with DevOps team; by creating bash scripts, docker files, Ansible scripts, and Jenkins pipeline.
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Full Stack Engineer
- Analyzing the business requirements and providing inputs to improve the User Experience
- Prototype design, and coupling with UI visual specs using Agile Process by performing mockup demo iteratively.
- Working extensively on optimizing and maintenance of relational Oracle databases
- Detailed Design and Coding using latest backend and frontend technologies, like Spring Module Ecosystems (like Spring batch, Spring boot ..etc), Maven, Jboss, Junit and other J2EE Technologies and infrontend using Angular 4 / 5, webpack etc.
- Implemented SOA architectures with Web Services using WSDL and SOAP and Restful Webservice with Spring Rest and Apache CXF
- Thoroughly test both backends with Spring Test, Junit and Frontend karma, Jasmine, SOAP UI. Use rich graphical web applications with D3 JS, Chart Js and other Js libraries.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Played a critical role in developing a new reporting framework with thymeleaf and JMS and migrating Angular 1 to Angular 2 and typescript
- Created a responsive and on demand KPIs that created on the fly from JSON object returned from REST API
- Develop an internal front-end web framework that standardizes the layout, style and design structure across all applications implementing responsive web and mobile friendly design.
- Cooperating with QA, manager and team members to test for browser compatibility issues and implement cross-browser accessible interfaces and automate build and deployment process by writing Jenkins scripts
Web Application Developer
- Develop enterprise applications using Spring MVC application and Spring flow.
- Developed Data layer, DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate, configured XML mapping files and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Performed data exchange with third party applications using SOAP Implemented business logic using EJBs in the middle tier Thoroughly perform unit test, integration test using JUnit.
- Wrote build scripts in ANT script and automating tasks using bash script
- Customize the look and feel, and extend the features of the dynamic web page using PHP, MySQL and Apache
- Participated in setting up Network and security Debian Linux Server and customization of the Koha System ( open source library management system)