- 3+ Salesforce Certified Professional with around 5 years of experience in Salesforce CRM as an Administrator and Developer. Total 12 years of experience in IT platform with strong hands - on experience in C++, UNIX and Oracle Database.
- Hands on experience in various Salesforce Cloud - Sales, Service and Community.
- Strong domain base in Semiconductor (MES), Telecommunication and Insurance domains with proven expertise.
- Strong knowledge in Salesforce Administration, Customization, Data Validation, Sales, Customer Service and Support development/administration teams.
- Involved in Salesforce - C onfiguration, Customization, Deployment, Integration, Classic to Lightning migration, b uilding communities, Lightning Components, Lighting Design System (SLDS).
- Demonstrated expertise in SFDC Configurations in implementing object relationships: L ook up, M aster detail and M any-to-many.
- Proficient in customization of User Interface / Page Layouts, Tabs, Custom Fields, Custom Objects, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Record Types, etc.
- Having work experience in creating custom Reports, Dashboards and Analytic Snapshots.
- Implemented Salesforce Security Setup requirements using Profiles, Permission sets, OWD, Role Hierarchy and Sharing Rules.
- In-depth work experience in understanding and implementing the business requirements using the following for automated alerts, field/record updates and Email generation:
- Approval process, Escalation Rules, Validation rules, Auto-response rules,
- Automation Tools: Workflows Rules, Process Builder, Flow Builder
- Strong exposure to Web-to-Case, Email-to-Case (Service cloud), Web-to-Lead (Sales cloud) functionalities.
- Excellent knowledge in working with CRM business processes involving Campaign management, Lead management, Account management, Case management, Quote and Forecasting.
- Expertise and strong hands-on experience in developing custom code using Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Apex test methods and advocated the usage of best practices in maintaining the quality code coverage with Salesforce Governor Limits and patterns.
- Created lightning apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Demonstrated ability in the development of various Lightning Web Components (LWC)
- Strong work exposure to SalesforceCLI and VSCode to create scratch orgs (SFDX).
- Developed Visualforcepages, Standardcontroller, Customcontroller, Controllerextensions for different functional needs.
- Proficient in the development of Apex Test Classes and achieve above 90% code coverage of Apex methods.
- Implemented Salesforce.com with external applications by setting up Auto authentication between the Client and the Force.com platform and building B i-directional Integration using MetadataAPI and APEX RESTFUL Webservices.
- Implemented other Internal and External applications using SOAP and REST based web services and developed REST services in Java.
- Expertise in Batch, Future, Queueable and Schedulable Apex Classes for handling bulk DML operations in timely manner.
- Worked on LiveAgent with Omni-Channel and CTI on LightningServiceConsole.
- Proficient in Data Migration from traditional/legacy applications to Salesforce using Apex DataLoader, ImportWizard, SFDC Data Export, MassDelete, Workbench etc.
- Hands-on experience in Versioning Control Systems: GitHub and SVN. Used EclipseIDE for development with Force.comIDE application for creating, modifying, deploying Salesforce applications and familiar with integrated development environments to code, compile, test, package, and deploy.
- Experience in development of applications that involved in C++, UNIX, RDBMS (predominantly in Oracle Database), Python scripting, Configuration Management utilities (IBM Rational ClearCase and Visual Source Safe).
- Having good experienced in CMMI Quality Processes.
- Strong knowledgebase in OOPs and RDBMS concepts.
- Strong work experience in Defects Tracking Tools - Bugzilla, Jira and ClearQuest.
- Proficient in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Maintenance in Agile and Waterfall Methodologies.
- Very flexible in using software utilities and tools named TOAD, Visual Studio 2010 and Putty.
- Responsible for technical deliverables of the team including cross-functional/departmental deliverables.
- Have organizational and interpersonal competencies along with detail oriented and problem-solving skills.
- Possess excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience in managing and coordinating with Global Teams
- Excellent Team Player. Motivate team members and help them to achieve on-time project completion.
Salesforce Lightning Developer and Administrator
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Work with different business team to collect specifications and documented the specifications.
- Work on Agile methodology of daily stand-ups, story pointing and Confidential planning.
- Documentation of the business requirements and functionality, technical design decisions or application features.
- Works in standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases, products, Opportunities, Reports & Dashboards.
- Responsible for developing and deploying: Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Custom Tabs, Custom Fields (Including Formula fields, Dependent Picklist), Search Layouts, Custom Links and Related Lists.
- Responsible for establishing relationship for the given business requirement using Lookup/Master-Detail/Many-to-many (Junction objects) relationships between objects.
- Creates and configures Profiles, Roles, Groups, Queues and maintained Data security Confidential field level (Field- level-security), Records level (SharingRules) and object level.
- Implements Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers, Controller Extensions. In addition, implemented Asynchronous Apex: Batch Apex, Future Methods, Queueable Apex and Schedulable Apex.
- Responsible for writing SOQL and SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of various applications using platform database objects.
- Building Apex Webservices (Apex REST) to create a case and retrieve case data from Salesforce for the Confidential front end site. Used REST Webservices for outbound data (from Salesforce to Connected App).
- Responsible for developing custom UIs for Salesforce Applications using Visualforce, Lightning Components (AURA), Lightning Web Components(LWC,)SLDS, Events and used custom CSS in the components. Built reusable UI components and pages with the Lightning Component Framework.
- Works with Apex Data Loader for uploading, upgrading and importing/exporting bulk data from/to Salesforce.com subjects.
- Implementing change control from development S andboxes to P roduction and across the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for deployment process control system management: To make necessary process changes are followed, tested, documented, reviewed, and approved before being deployment.
- Worked on EmailServices and SingleEmail and MassEmail to send Email to different portal users.
- Installed and configured DrawLoop Salesforce AppExchange app for various business needs.
- Experience in designing VisualForce pages for Salesforce communities according to Client requirements using Service Cloud.
- Works in Jira for defects management system.
- Works in Git (Feature-branching and Code ship) - Version-control system to deliver code, integration and repository best practices.
Salesforce Lightning Developer and Administrator
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in the development/implementation of Salesforce Service Cloud for Confidential Insurance Care and Claims Application for various Technical Support channels.
- Handled end to end implementation for Email support service center application in Salesforce.
- Configured Email to case and developed Email services to handle complex support needs.
- Developed Apex batch jobs to auto-archive spam cases and backed up relevant cases.
- Implemented APEX Triggers to populate SLA metrics as per different entitlements.
- Implemented Community Cloud for customer self-service using knowledge articles and FAQs.
- Built Apex Webservice to create and retrieve case data from Salesforce for Confidential front end site.
- Built reusable UI components and pages with the Salesforce Lightning Component Framework.
- Helped in User Management and Configuration for Salesforce Organization which has 63 support clients and 2000 Salesforce users (SF License Users)
- Worked on configuration items including standard object changes for Accounts, Contacts, Cases, Opportunities, Products, Opportunity Line Items, Security enhancements by modifying Profiles, Roles, Users, Page Layouts, and Email Services
- Worked with Automation tools like Process Builder, Approval Processes, Flow Builder, Workflows to auto-create and modify Tasks, Events, Leads, Campaigns; in addition responsible for Reports, and Dashboards.
- Worked on Chatter and Email integration features.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL & SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer
- Embedded Lightning Components in Visualforce page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning Applications using Lightning Components, Controllers, and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Create data flows involving various data transformations in Salesforce Einstein Analytics using JSON, XMD,
- Analyze large volumes of data and developed dashboards using Salesforce Einstein Analytics.
- Worked on data loading activities using Salesforce.com Import Wizard, Force.com Data Loader, Workbench & Data Loader.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data from the external system into Salesforce.com using Apex Data Loader
- Conducted proof of concept for leveraging Salesforce Commerce Cloud by exploring Storefront Architecture (SFRA).
- Documented architecture providing a blueprint for site design with SFRA technical and UX components.
- Hands-on experience in all development tools (SVN, Maven, Jenkins, Ant, Git, GitHub, Visual Studio).
- Used REST Webservices for outbound data (from Salesforce to Connected App).
- Well versed with Agile Scrum methodology to reach our business goal by gathering day-to-day requirements and building them using Force.com platform.
- Used JIRA for defects tracking and management system.
Salesforce Developer (Lead - Development)
- Responsible for documentations for the project, Business Requirements (Use case collection) Document and Functional specifications for deliverables.
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex classes, Controllers to support business processes. Used SOQL and SOSL efficiently.
- Developed Various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedule classes.
- Made callouts in both REST & SOAP to consume external Webservices and created Apex REST API Webservices with Salesforce to let External system integrate into Salesforce.
- By using Java script, created custom buttons and executed controllers to achieve the functional requirements.
- Implemented visual force pages with custom controller, standard controller, controller extension and standard set controller.
- Implemented new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed few visual force components.
- Created Apex test classes to achieve good code coverage
- Analyzed and implemented corresponding Salesforce solution/application per business requirement.
- Implemented Case Management process and configured the Case and Solution object on the servicecloud as per business need, capturing cases from website and emails.
- Created users, roles, publicgroups and implemented sharingrules to provide appropriate access to data.
- Used fieldlevel security to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for various profiles.
- Developed workflow rules, tasks, emails and alerts to track Candidates and Accounts related activities.
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, and dashboards.
- Imported data from excel sheets to Leads, Accounts, Candidates, Recruiters, Contacts, and Projects using Import Wizard, and Data Loader.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created change set and deployed the data from sandbox to production instance after testing.
- Created Solution design, Data org foundation, and Salesforce user document.
- Responsible for delivery of maintenance patches that includes features/enhancements and defect fixes.
- Preparation of Patch plans and co-ordinate with team till completion of the patch delivery.
- Complete ownership of Fw2x core modules (User, EQP & PRP)
- Setting up and coordinating meeting & communication with Clients and TPS (Technical Product Support) Teams for all Fw2x Product related requirements/queries.
- Preparation & Review of Unit Test Methods (for Dev Team) & Functional Test cases (for QA Team).
- Review of Product Deliverables & Product Documentation
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Workflow and Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Tabs, Email Service, Field level Security, Webservices, Visual Force Pages, Data Loader, Reports and Dashboards Agile, C++, VB6.0 and Shell Script, Oracle 10g and 11i,UNIX (Solaris 2.6, HP-UX 11.23 & Itanium and Linux).
Senior Software Engineer (Development)
- Patch deliveries
- Design and Review
- Defects fixing and Enhancements
- Schedule and estimation of defects and enhancements
- Involved in quality and product documentation processes
Environment: C++,Oracle (8i & 9i), Shell Script, UNIX (Solaris 2.6, HP-UX 11.23 and Linux).
Senior Software Engineer (Development)
- Estimation and fixing of reported defects
- Involved in estimation, related product documentation and quality processes
Environment: C++, Oracle 9i, Shell Script, Oracle (8i & 9i), UNIX (Solaris 2.6, HP-UX 11.11, 11.23 & Itanium and Linux).
Software Engineer (Development)
- Involved in all layers of (Business object, process, specialist and adapter) coding.
- Involved in design and development of Wi-Fi provisioning functionalities.
- Development of Unit/Integration test cases and testing.
- Product related documentation in impacted areas.
Environment: C++, Python, XML, Pro*C, Oracle 8i and 9i, Shell Script, PHP, UNIX - Solaris 2.6, HP-UX 11.11 and Linux), Windows NT and Apache