- Over 20 years of experience providing Architectural and Technical Leadership for multi national teams.
- Well experienced in Software engineering, Commercial software product development and global services.
- Strong experience in SaaS, IaaS delivery models. Substantial experience with Technology programs for large scale commercial software systems.
- Experienced in Salesforce license negotiations and determining the best product licenses for a company
- Participated in FSL rollouts at MSI and Confidential .
- Very strong delivery experience having managed delivery teams in excess of 500 in my career.
Enterprise Global Architect
- Architected the integrations with payment systems like Peoplesoft and Dealio, Marketing systems like Eloqua, Other CRMs like Microsoft Dynamics.
- Participated in License negotiations and roll out of Einstein Analytics.
- Integrated Salesforce with Peoplesoft, Dealio, Eloqua and AEM using an event based architecture.
- Positioned and architected a single org strategy and led a team that folded the various business processes into one.
- Promoted and rolled out Einstein Analytics as a solution for Central Reporting and in process of rolling out the same across a pilot group. Also negotiated the licensing agreement with Salesforce.
- Promoted Heroku as an architectural solution in order to manage data transfers from and to Salesforce.
- Developed a solution using Event Monitoring, to measure usability of features.
- Leading a team of about 15 engineers across India, US and Europe to deliver all the requirements.
- Evaluated FSL as a possible solution for the Valuations department but ended up choosing ClickSoftware as a solution.
- Integrated Tableau as an analytical solution in salesforce. Made the data search richer and context sensitive.
- Integrated FinancialForce as part of a Workflow automation solution.
- Was part of teams to evaluate solutions for the company. Some of the solutions rolled out include Salesforce FSL, Financial force and Einstein Analytics.
- Leading a team of 18 engineers across India, Europe and USA.
- Set up Cloud Craze as the B2B eCommerce platform for the company. Was part of the team that evaluated solutions like Financial Force and Cloud Craze amongst others.
- Set up MuleSoft was the data integration platform of choice for the enterprise. Helped a team roll out the solution.
- Promoted FSL as a solution for the transport department. Evaluated ClickSoftware and Oracle FSL as alternatives.
- Rolled out Lightning Experience in the org. Redesigned the sales experience through his rollout.
- Participated in Account hierarchy redesign along with Salesforce and rolled out the solution.
- Rolled out BigMachines CPQ across the enterprise that also connected and automated the sales processing and manufacturing planning with an Oracle based backend.
- Rolled out Apptus as the legal approval interface integrated with salesforce.
- Architected and integrated Google Drive as the CMS of choice for salesforce.
- Participated in Salesforce license negotiations.
- Rolled out FSL as the solution for a region for Motorola support engineers.
- Managed engineering deliveries at Motorola managing a team of consultants.
- Proposed and rolled out a new Account hierarchy across the company.
- Led a team of 10 people across India and US
- Participated in the roll out of Sales cloud for GGP.
- Conceived and developed a custom solution for managing properties, that are owned by GGP. Highlight was not hitting the Visualforce limits as the amount of data was large.
- Showcased solutions in Einstein Analytics (early version) as a possible solution to address their reporting woes.
- Led a team of 10 people across US and India.