IT and Ecommerce Leader with 19 years of successfully delivering high quality technology solutions specializing in the integration of Commerce and Content to provide unique, customer centric experiences. A self - motivated, highly skilled professional with extensive background in retail and consumer goods industries. Seeking an opportunity in a corporate environment where strong leadership, technology and industry background will provide significant and meaningful contributions to a company’s ecommerce strategy, success, and growth.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- eCommerce Architecture and Implementation
- Customer Driven Experience Architecture
- Product Information Management
- Content and Digital Asset Management
- Technology Solution Architecture
- IT Strategy
- Cloud Enablement
- Custom & Open Source Development & Delivery
- Application Management and Development Operations
- Digital Transformation
Key Software Packages: Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Adobe Marketing Cloud (AEM, Target), Oracle Commerce (ATG), Content Delivery (Akamai, Scene7), React/Redux, Loopback, Netflix OSS, Open Source development operations packages (Docker, Git, Maven, Jenkins, etc.), Play Framework, Confidential MQ, Documentum, Autonomy, Oracle RDBMS, DB2, MS SQL Server
Languages: Java, JS, Scala, C#, C, C++, SQL, VB, HTML, PERL, PL/SQL
Director of Technology
- Led a “current state” technology assessment and roadmap recommendation focusing primarily on the Children’s Place Commerce technology stack, Business tooling, and Infrastructure.
- Upon presentation of the assessment to the Children’s place leadership team, Confidential was retained to implement multiple recommended projects including “Save the Sale” (endless aisle), pricing and promotion consolidation, cloud enablement, loyalty, and cloud based onsite search.
- As the senior technology leader, responsible for overall architecture and delivery across 5 active teams delivering numerous projects from the roadmap.
- To date, we have delivered “cloud based on-site search” (Unbxd) which resulted in an almost immediate conversion increase of approximately 0.2% and has steadily increased since launch.
Directory of Technology
- Serving as lead Confidential technologist responsible for overall technology architecture and delivery of a next generation cloud native, micro service-based Commerce platform built on the latest open source technology platforms.
- Accountable for delivering a high-quality solution enabled by an end to end automated development operations tool chain ensuring quality and speed of implementation.
- Responsible for leading multiple teams across multiple geographies consisting of approximately 15 onshore and 50+ offshore resources as well as managing multiple vendor relationships on behalf of Academy.
Directory of Technology
- Serving as lead Confidential technologist responsible for overall technology delivery across all Confidential engagements at Confidential including Demandware based eCommerce Site Redesign and site support.
- As a result of the site redesign, Confidential Confidential has consistently seen an approximately two times (2x) increase in conversion rates, increased AOV, and increased overall sales.
Directory of Technology
- Confidential needed a true digital partner to help define a two-year transformational roadmap for the digital channel. As a first step to realize this roadmap, a state-of-the-art headless ecommerce architecture with a mobile first creative design was required to truly realize the vision of integrating world- class content and experience with cross channel commerce capabilities.
- In 8 months we successfully launched a single page, responsive, universal ecommerce application for Confidential integrating Experience Management, Content, and Commerce in the face of one of the biggest sales event planned for the year.
- This resulted in some of the highest conversion rates ever for the platform with multiple million-dollar sale days
- As the technology lead for the Confidential account, I was responsible for the complete lifecycle of the engagement including sales, overall solution architecture, delivery, and support. Based on the results, of the engagement, we have been engaged to continue to deliver on the promises of the roadmap with future release through the Holiday season.
Directory of Technology
- Serving as the lead Confidential technologist responsible for overall technology delivery across all Confidential engagements at multiple clients including Confidential .
- Specific engagements include Informatica PIM implementation and support, Off-Fifth eCommerce platform implementation, Upgrade and enhancement of Confidential WCS implementation, Development Operations Strategy and Implementation, AEM implementation and eCommerce Architecture Re-design, and Confidential Strategic Technology Roadmap.
- Responsible for overall delivery activities including solution architecture, solution quality, executive level reporting, timeline management, and budget and resource management.
- Served as the lead solution architect managing design, development, deployment, and stabilization of B2B/B2C ecommerce site supporting 1,200+ daily orders across multiple individually branded stores built on Confidential WebSphere Commerce server and custom J2EE based print design and pre-production system integrating 14 different fulfillment and billing systems.
- Estimated, planned, and managed 40 development resources (onshore and offshore) and 20 maintenance resources (proving 24x7 support) over 2 years with a budget of approximately 11 million USD.
- Served as the lead solution architect for an online health coverage enrollment solution.
- Responsible for the integrated design and quality of the overall platform integrating technology, processes, and people to enable an end to end solution.
- Responsible for the successful implementation of the integrated Web Portal Platform managing 3 teams totaling 20 resources across multiple technology platforms required to successfully integrate 5 business areas (Enrollment, AR/Billing, Call Center, Fulfillment, and Employer Services) into a consolidated online enrollment system.
- Owned the delivery process including solution design, estimation, costing, and resource loading of the application which resulted in over 6,000 automated enrollments in the first year, exceeding expected volume by 9% directly increased client revenue.
- Championed quality initiatives across 4 solution teams to increase cohesiveness and accelerate delivery.
Development and Technology Manager
- Delivered a custom web application to support extensive online self-service customer relationship functions for a large international technology and hardware provider.
- Responsible for overall platform delivery managing approximately 10,000 workdays with a team size of 40 onshore/offshore resources. Managed the $7 million technology allocation of the program budget.
- The deployed platform resulted in a 30% increase in online submission of support requests leading to over $9 million savings in the first year.