- Possess in - depth background in delivering high-caliber IT services in various business domains such as biotech, pharmaceutical, and healthcare, along with government organizations.
- Utilize cutting-edge technologies, object-oriented methodologies, artificial intelligence (AI), and bioinformatics knowledge in developing innovative business solutions to align work processes with today’s fast-changing environment.
- Exhibit strong leadership skills in leading and motivating teams, staff, and personnel toward the timely completion of assigned projects while adhering to specification and budget constraints.
- Capitalize on outstanding communication skills in conveying business mission and objectives.
Adobe Technology: Dreamweaver, Flash Professional Flex (now Flash) Builder, Fireworks, Spry, AIR
Software Platform: Java SDK, J2EE
Networking and Network Management: SNMP and CMIP, TCP/IP, HP OpenView, Custom Network and Systems Management Software
Project Management Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum. Microsoft Project, Personnel Performance EvaluationsSDLC & DevOps
Operating Systems: UNIX (Solaris), HP, AIX, Linux (Red Hat), MS Windows (All Versions), Mac, OpenVMS
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, RDB, Sybase, Access, OODBs
Computer Hardware: Engineering Workstations, (SUN, HP, IBM), PC's, Storage Devices, Routers
- Wrote winning proposal for Confidential pharmacovigilance contract
- Managed day-to-day operations which include provision of advanced software designs in websites, life sciences software, and various web-based business systems
- Completed a variety of short-term software development projects for small businesses and professional acquaintances
- Designed multisite web business projects such as web-based employment services; Pharmacovigilance consulting; healthcare IT software; open-source software; music and arts websites; and multimedia websites
- Directed project managers and team leaders associated with the IT Support, Development, Quality Assurance and Reporting teams
- Directed day-to-day operations and provided leadership and mentoring technical staff in OO design and best practices
- Created documentation and performed code review
- Directed personnel management including hiring, firing and team staffing.
- Served as the primary IT contact with other Agera departments e.g., Finance to ensure coordination between IT and other contracts. Negotiate third party contracts.
- Directed designed and developed data warehouse that interfaced with main company database
- Directed redesign and deployment of five Agera websites. Managed requirements analysis, design and QA testing of websites. Was responsible for hands-on site deployment. Implemented website presentation of customer rate plans, contract enrollment and customer support portal functionality.
- Technical duties included hands-on coding in PHP, SQL, Java and Angular.
- Worked closely with marketing, developer team QA testing and C-level and VP level management.
- Introduced development process documentation and enhanced continuous integration for numerous code bases.
- Directed Agile management methodology using sprints for small build-outs, continuous integration with support for changing business requirements, and daily, morning 15-minute staff meetings
Senior Applications Systems Analyst
- Piloted project operations which included generation of custom report and evaluation and acquisition of new software.
- Rendered expert technical support to the Oracle Clintrace adverse event reporting system development which involved daily, the maintenance and preparation of ad hoc reports using SQL and PL/SQL
- Performed drug dictionary upgrades on MedDRA and World Health Organization (WHO) using Clintrace application and XEVMPD.
- Meticulously prepared change control documents such as installation qualification (IQ), operational qualification (OQ), and user acceptance testing (UAT) documents, along with new standard operating procedure (SOP) documents.
- Reviewed SLA’s for COTS drug safety products
- Directed off-shore team and developed successful regulatory agency prototype of company’s primary adverse event application
- Worked collaboratively with designated personnel in developing and implementing strategic plans and initiatives corporate-wide.
- Keenly selected and negotiated with appropriate vendors and partners to effectively promote On Demand product and service offerings.
- Strengthened organizational sales performance by establishing new distribution channels.
- Formulated and executed a tactical plan with focus on securing a high volume of Confidential Global products sales to various government agencies.
- Led domestic and offshore team that developed cutting-edge adverse event product based on ArisG and agExchange in collaboration with the Product Development Team.
- Leveraged solid leadership expertise in overseeing the Adverse Events Reporting System II (AERS II) Project including management of $9M budget along with various project aspects including business, technical, systems development life cycle (SDLC), and enterprise architecture in both Confidential and non- Confidential systems integration.
- Rendered keen oversight to the daily functions of a project team comprised of 5 Confidential staff and approximately 10 contractors.
- Led and executed source selection process administration of request for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP), selection teams, and system development phase.
- Led Requirements Analysis project that produced High-Level and Detailed Requirements agency documents as well as Traceability matrix.
- Drove outreach efforts and collaborated with diverse federal agencies and local and international health care information technology standards organization to efficiently implement drug safety surveillance program.
- Evaluated multiple COTS pharmacovigilance products including Argus, ArisG, Clintrace and Oracle products.
- Wrote agency architecture document that provided design for integration of agency COTS and legacy systems.
- Directed the 9-11 Commission archiving effort and oversaw daily function of staff for project cost/benefit analysis.
- Spearheaded the national XP Migration Project with $3M budget which included migration of agency desktop PCs from Windows 98 to Windows XP.
- Provided top-notch management to a team of approximately 25 deployed in 37 sites across the United States.
- Formulated policies, procedures, and strategies aligned with software applications plans.
- Initiated the implementation of agency webcast program by establishing interagency agreement with the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
- Held accountable for the maintenance and administration of CRM applications to provide veterans with access to their military records.
- Functioned as chairman of NARA’s IT Operational support Contract Selection Committee and fulfilled membership role in Technical Evaluation Committee for the billion-dollar Electronic Records Archives Project.
- Devised a configuration management policy and document in accordance with the Government Paper Elimination Act (GPEA).
- Managed agency helpdesk contractors and developed SLA’s for help desk contract