- Experienced analyst with solid technical capabilities developed in IT and business positions. Ability to communicate in technical and business language.
- Passionate about using technology to work smarter. Possesses love of learning and knowledge sharing.
- Educated in business administration, management, information systems, and decision analytics.
- Values project - based work, engaging work environment, professional development opportunities, advancement opportunities, fair compensation, and community service opportunities.
Customer MDM (Master Data Management) Analyst
- Gathered requirements for, developed and unit tested RPA (Robotic Process Automation) bots to automate manual processes in SAP, Excel, Outlook, web-based applications, and AS400/IBM iSeries applications
- Obtained Automation Anywhere Certified Advanced RPA Professional certification
- Developed macro-based scripts for AS400/IBM iSeries application
- Participated in RPA (Robotic Process Automation) COE (Center of Excellence)
- Built reports on multiple platforms
- Wrote SQL scripts for data validation and to identify data quality issues between systems
- Served as team’s test lead
- Provided instruction to analysts on testing
- Managed operations and business QA analysts
- Participated in interviewing and hiring of analysts
- Built EDI files for testing
- Wrote test cases based on business requirements documents
- Worked on regression test suite
- Worked with software vendor to test and deploy application enhancements and fixes
- Trained teammates on enrollment file processing
- Wrote standard operating procedure for enrollment file processing
- Wrote SQL queries for data validation
ALM Business Analyst
- Customized HP ALM projects via interface and workflow code
- Unit tested code and business logic changes
- Coordinated UAT (User Acceptance Testing) of code and business logic changes
- Set up new projects and users in HP ALM
- Provided training on HP ALM
- Built suite of reports
- Automated manual data processing using SQL and VBA
- Facilitated requirements gathering