- Leading cross functional teams in the development, documentation and process innovations.
- Experience in Database design.
- In depth understanding of relational database concept.
- Creating SQL queries (setting right permissions & optimizing queries) using constraints like primary and foreign keys relationship.
- Transferring data in and out of the database.
- Ability to write complex, highly optimized queries across volumes of data.
- Knowledge of ETL and data warehouse concepts and processes.
- Proven experience in eliciting and gathering business requirements, drafting database design specifications and developing technical solutions.
- Experience in Power BI administration.
- Experience with Microsoft Power BI to create impactful reports, visualizations, and interactive dashboards.
- Experience with Visual Studio and Jira.
- Basic Java Experience.
- Designing and implementing a variety of SSRS Reports such as Parameterized, Drilldown, Drill Through, Ad - hoc and Sub-reports using Report Designer and Report Builder based on the business requirements.
- Good understanding of SDLC and STLC process.
- Excellent problem identification, analysis and solving skills.
- Microsoft Power BI support and administration.
- Enable and disable key Power BI features.
- Report on usage and performance, review and manage auditing of events.
- Assist in enforcing content publishing and sharing policies, manage workspaces, deploy Power BI Desktop.
- Assist in scheduling refreshes and Gateway support.
- Creating premium workspaces spaces and moving existing workspaces to premium environment.
- Manage data privacy and security, such as source data security.
- Crystal report support and administration.
- Management of various crystal reports for distributors and buyers.
- Consolidating and development of reports as requested by business owners.
Power BI Developer
- Work directly with stakeholders, business units and team members to develop power bi reports.
- Gathering and documenting business requirements for analytical reports used for business needs.
- Developed complex calculated measures using DAX in Microsoft power bi.
- Created reports in Microsoft power bi using time intelligence calculations and functions.
- Developed ticket reports and visualizations using DAX functions like table functions, aggregation functions and iteration functions Microsoft power bi.
- Use of power pivot to develop data analysis protype, also made use of power view and power map to visualize reports.
- Published power bi gateways to keep the dashboards and reports up to date in Microsoft power bi service.
- Installed and configured enterprise gateway and personal gateway in Microsoft power bi service.
- Scheduled automatic refresh in Microsoft power bi service
- Performance improvement by database tuning initiatives such as query optimization, indexing and query execution plans.
- Created and developed database objects such as tables, indexes, views, stored procedures, user defined Functions (UDFs), CTEs, triggers and T-SQL code with proper grants to all the users and roles using SSMS 2008.
- Developed DML scripts to Insert, Update and Delete data in MSSQL database tables with SQL Server Management Studio.
- Use Microsoft Power Bi to design dynamic dashboards and stories using data from SQL server, Excel and CSV data sources.
- Deployed SSIS Packages across multiple development environments located on different servers.
- Created new SSIS Packages using SSDT 2012.
- Involved in data cleansing to remove unnecessary columns eliminate redundant and inconsistent data by using SSIS transformations.
- Worked with various Dataflow transformations like Merge Join, Lookup, Union All, Merge, Aggregate, OLEDB Command and Conditional Split while designing SSIS Packages.
- Involved in maintaining Data consistency and Data Integrity with various constraints like Unique, Check, Primary Key and Default.
- Troubleshoots failed packages and provide immediate solution involved in database architecture designing to store historical data used for reporting.
- Automated SSIS Packages using SQL Job agent and configured notifications and alert in the event of package failure.
- Worked with different Control flow tasks in creating SSIS packages such as Data Flow Task, For Each Loop containers with Execute SQL and Script Tasks.
- Designed a variety of SSRS Reports such as Parameterized, Drilldown, Drill Through, Ad-hoc and Sub-reports using Report Designer and Report Builder based on the business requirements.
- Designed Charts with Lines, Bar Graphs and Columns to generate reports with Cumulative Totals.
Environment: MS SQL Server2012, SSAS, SSIS, Ms office, CRM, Sharepoint
- Designed, develop and created databases based on business requirements.
- Designed tables, schemas, stored procedures, views, functions, triggers as well as writing and testing codes.
- Ensured data quality and integrity in databases.
- Fixed issues related to database performance and provide corrective measures.
- Took regular database backup.
- Provide authentication and authorizations for Databases
- Develop best practices for database design and development activities.
- Created packages in SSIS to load data from different sources to staging tables transforming this data and loading into an Operational Data Store (ODS).
- Actively engaged in client meetings in requirement gathering and development updates.
- Actively engaged with other team members to gather requirements, design, code, debug, document, implement and maintain various database objects.
- Extensively used joins and sub queries for complex queries involving multiple tables.
- Performed operations to optimize and trouble shoot packages, queries, stored procedures, indexes and reports.
- Requirement gathering for power bi reports.
- Designed reports using Microsoft Power BI, worked with various DAX concepts for cancer patient stats.
- Developed adhoc reports in Microsoft power bi used for decision making to determine staff' bonuses(finance department)
- Generated parameterized report, sub reports, tabular, drill through reports and dash boards using matrices, charts to show patients nature of visits, insurance types and other account details in Microsoft Power BI.
- Scheduled automatic refresh in power bi service.
- Created row level security with power bi and integration with power bi service portal.
- Managed day to day activities to ensure the completion of deliverables on time by providing a weekly status report.