BI Professional with 15 plus years of experience in IT industry with various clients. Worked experience spread in Manufacturing, Non - Profit,, Aerospace, Financial Institutions, Utilities and Pharmaceutical Domains, Strong interpersonal and communication skills, Ability to work independently and a proactive team member, comfortable interacting with customers and technical teams, Strong analytical & problem-solving skills, Followed SDLC Methodologies including agile and Scrum on different projects.
Tableau: Tableau 8/9/10/2019, Created Dashboards using calculations, drill down and drill up, LoD, content and context filters, sets and groups, discrete and continuous data elements, actions, sheet swapping, dual-axis bar chart with multiple measures, parameters, Found ways to make graphs and tables visually exciting, and aesthetically pleasing, Blended data from multiple databases while at the same time maintaining the accuracy of the core information content that is being communicated, Big Data and Hadoop Integration, Used Tableau for Data Science Modeling, Creating users, groups, projects, workbooks and the appropriate permission sets for Tableau server logons and security checks, Involved in report schedules, license management SLA's, PoC and Best Practices.
Business Objects: Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1-BI 4.4, Business Intelligence Platform 4.1,4.2, Business Object Edge Solution, Universes IDT and UDT, Qwaas, Query Developer, BEX Query Designer, BICS, Xcelsius 2008, Dashboards and Analytics XI 3.1, Dashboards and Presentation Design 4.0,4.1,4.2 Crystal Report 2008,2011,2013 Crystal Enterprise 4.0,4.1, Crystal Server, Explorer 4.0,4.1, Lumira 1.25,1.28, Design Studio 1.0 to 1.4, Web Intelligence WEBI XI3.1,4.0,4.1,4.2, Analysis Edition of Microsoft office and OLAP 1.4,2.0, Designed and developed complex reports in SAP BI 7.3/7.0, Mobil UI, Launch pad, Upgrade Management tool, BICS, CMS, CMC, LCM, Authorization and Authentication, Installation, Version upgrade, Patches and Integration.
HANA & BW on HANA: HANA Platform SPS 1.1-2.4. Developed content by creating Attribute views, Analytical Views, Calculation Views, Decision table, Procedure and Analytical Privilege. Data Provisioning used SLT, DXC and Data Services. Responsible for requirement gathering, translating Functional Specifications into Technical Specifications and Business KPIs into HANA Models & Define the Reports/Dashboard Layouts. Participated in two full- lifecycle implementation Projects in SAP BW on NetWeaver 7.0 to 74., BW Modeling Info Objects, Info object Catalogs, Info cubes, DSO objects, Info Sets, MultiProviders, Application Component, Info Sources, Data Sources, Update Rules, Transfer Rules, Communication Structure, Transfer Structure, Info Packages, Info Package Groups, Process Chains, PSA, Transformations, Data Transfer Process (DTP). Created BEx Queries, structure, CKF, RKF, Customer and Text Variables, BEx broadcaster, Consume queries into OLAP supported SAP Reporting tools Analyzer.
SQL: Extensive experience with SAP SQL/Script, Oracle PL/SQL, SQL* PLUS, SQL Navigator, SQL Developer, ANSI/ISO 92, T-SQL, SQL PL/IBM DB2, MY SQL, Microsoft Access, Functions (UDF), Views, Triggers, client server.
ETL: Alteryx, Business object data Services BODS 4.0/4.1, Informatica power center 9/10
Data Warehouse: BW/ BI 3.5 -7.5, Data modeling Dimensional & Relational concepts including Star-schema modeling, Snowflakes modeling, fact and dimension tables and followed Kimball and Inmon Models concepts
SAP ERP: SD, MM, PS, FM, OF, SCM, SRM, CRM, HR, FICO, APO, HCM, ABAP, SQL, LSMW, ALV, BAPI, ALE/EDI, RICEF, Workflow & RFC
Confidential, St. Luis
Tableau Senior Consultant
- Worked with internal management and team members to understand and clarify reporting requirement needs.
- Partnered with peers internal and external to the team to assess and recommend opportunities to derive additional Business Value out of existing Data Marts.
- Connected Tableau directly or extracted data from different data sources and allowing an extremely flexible and collaborative analytics environment within an organization.
- Gathered Business Requirements, interacted with the Users, Project Manager and SMEs to get a better understanding of the Business Processes.
- Created and modified Business Intelligence analytical reports using Tableau.
- Extensively used Visio to create Use Cases Diagrams, Activity Diagrams.
- Actively involved in testing new/upgraded features like new Visualizations, Forecasting, Data Blending,
- Parallelized Dashboard, Hyperlink Objects, Color-coded tabs etc. in Tableau 8 desktop/Server.
- Building, publishing customized interactive reports and dashboards, report scheduling using Tableau server.
- Created actions, parameters, Filter (Local, Global) and calculated sets for preparing dashboards and worksheets using Tableau.
- Created views and dashboards based on requirements and published them to Tableau Server for Business and End User teams to be reviewed.
- Designed and developed mock-up Tableau Dashboards to explore options for visualization of data, presentation, and analysis.
Tableau/Business Objects Senior Consultant
- Participate in Data Mapping workshops and follow-up meetings with the client business
- Created custom templates and custom lookups and shell jobs and used them in various business needs.
- Fixing production support issues related to multi-provider mapping, data inconsistency, and job failures.
- Worked extensively with Sales & Distribution team to design data migration from Legacy system to SAP.
- Developed workflows to load data into Customer Master Sale data (KNVV) and Partner roles (KNVP) from legacy systems.
- Worked with Match Transforms, Address Cleanse and Data Cleanse Transforms for US Data Cleansing in Data Quality.
- Used Data Integrator and Platform Transforms extensively.
- Performed SAP Data Migration by using Business Objects Data Services as the ETL tool
- Used HANA CDS views for reporting
- Worked extensively for SAP HANA Transient Provider by connecting with SAP IDT tool
- Integrate Tableau with HANA Database
- Used Tableau for Reporting
- Trained and mentored team, users and assisted and coached them in material, processes and delivery of training, training standards and best practices.
Environment: BODS 4.2, BOBJ 4.1, SQL, S/4 HANA, Tableau 10/2018, WEBI, CDS view development, BW
- Worked directly with Business for defining and analyzing gaps between business requirement and technical requirement.
- Used Oracle 11g Stored Procedure to extract data and save them into the Materialized view
- Developed SAP BO 4.1 semantic universes using IDT tool.
- Delivered reports covering WEBI and Tableau
- Worked with Tech Mahindra team to Model Design and deliver Commercial SCM and Military SCM reports for Spirit.
- Worked with the development and test teams to build, test, and implement the solution. worked with end user and finalize the UAT
Environment: s: BOBJ 4.1, Oracle 11g, EEC 6, HANA, Tableau 9, BW
Confidential, NY, NY
- Responsible for ETL process and used SAP BODS 4.0
- Collected business requirements for developing reports on SAP BOBJ BI 4.1
- Used IDT to converge various source data into ROLAP for Reporting purposes
- Used CMC, CMS, and Launch pad to make sure system follow SAP Best Practice for user Security as well as Application Optimization.
- Used Tableau for Story building
Environment: s: BOBJ 4.1, Lumira, HANA Cloud, BODS 4.1, SQL Server 2010, Oracle 11g
Confidential, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Worked with Business Backend team, functional consultant and ETL team to gather and developed BEx Queries
- Created multi provider complex Universe through IDT
- Created Tableau based Dashboard and Stories
- Product Test execution and script writing to test
- Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and client requirements end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance including testing, to delivery and maintenance of the software product Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes, Best practices and tools to support a client
- Work with five developers off shore India base team for day to day progress and keep them sync with ongoing project deliverables.
- Developed complex Financial ad hoc reports in WEBI and Tableau
Environment: s: BOBJ 4.0, BW 7.3, HANA, BODS 4.0, DB2, SQL 2012, Oracle 11g, SQL 2008, ECC 6.0, Informatics power center, Tableau 9
Confidential, Wichita, Kansas
Business Continuity Architect & User Experience Architect
- with the client functional SME and the business to refine and develop the use case and descriptive analytics requirements
- Responsible to Develop Dashboards and WEBI with complex drill down object
- Finished documenting requirements and working with the application development team to ensure they are understood and deliverable.
- This is a key role across 4 pilots using the newest HANA 1.0 and Business Objects technology BOBJ BI 4.0.
Environment: s: BOBJ 4.1, Oracle 11g, Tableau, EEC 6, HANA,BW
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Business Objects Architect / Universe Designer
- Provided technical expertise in Business Objects
- Develop the design of the overall BO Enterprise XI3 solution architecture, based on Confidential 's existing requirements and solution design;
- Analyzed and recommend current database structures and reporting requirements
- Recommend aggregation and other data objects needed to be created by the DB / ETL teams.
- Design the BOBJ Universes
- Followed standards, and connectivity to the underlying data architecture;
- Coordinate with Confidential 's architects to leverage Confidential 's existing standards and practices;
- Coordinates with Confidential staff for access to existing solution standards, documentation and resources;
- Worked with the development and test teams to build, test, and implement the solution.
- Developed Tableau Dashboard and Stories
- Synchronize existing DW user to Tableau Server for report created
- Communicate with Offshore team.
Environment: s: BOBJ 4.0, BW 7.0, BODS 4.0, SQL 2012, DB2, SQL 2008, ECC 6.0, Tableau 8
Confidential, NY, NY
Business Analyst/IT Lead
- Involved in Ad hoc reporting and data exploration for EPIC EMR, created information spaces from excel files on routinely basis.
- Led efforts to switch legacy reporting to SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI and Crystal Reports XI for enterprise wide deployment. developed and maintain universes, reports and dashboards as well as Created Web Intelligence Drill down reports, Cross tab reports, used filter, ranking and variable function graphs, and pie-charts for displaying data in web intelligence reports, created Aliases and Contexts for resolving Loops and checked the Integrity of Universes.
- Involved in performance tuning and optimization of Business Objects Universes and reports by creating Aggregate tables, Created Hierarchies in the universe to facilitate Drill down Analysis of the report data.
- Provided technical assistance/support to analysts, business community and responded to inquiries regarding errors, problems, or questions with programs/interfaces.
- Coordinated all internal and external follow-ups to close issues in support of the project requirements and system approach following Agile Development methodologies, and worked closely with DBA and Infrastructure teams to develop project requirements.
- Documented detail functional specifications and execute technical scripts and trained end users to use various functionalities of Business Objet.
- Created many Crystal reports leveraging the Epic EMR as data source.
- Led three developer team
- Created functional and technical documentation for all reports and universes, outlining processes to create an easily readable roadmap of all procedures for end users.