- ETL developer Lead with 6+ years in software design, development, integration & testing.
- 6+ years of Specialization in Life and Annuity insurance line of business.
- Experience with batch processing of daily transactions, Real - time data and Reporting
- Proficient in ETL, SQL, Data & dependency analysis, Requirement Gathering, Testing and Job Scheduling
IBM DataStage 7.5/9.1/11.5
DB2 10.5 and Stored Procedures
BI Consultant/Team Lead
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Enterprise Data Warehouse project is to restructure the legacy Phoenix Operational and Analytical data which was spread across the organization’s data landscape to create an enterprise data warehouse platform to decrease complexity, improve the quality of data, mitigate risk, reduce resource support costs, and develop flexibility for Enterprise functions.
- Our team gathers requirement from Business users and provide solution.
- We achieve the solution by minimizing documentations, eliminating BA/SA/QA users.
- We do research & design, gathers data and once approved, harden the solution.
Tools: used: DataStage, DB2, Stored Procedures, Unix, Informatica Cloud
ETL Designer and Delivery Manager
- Leading a team of 12, co-ordinates with BA, SA, Developers, QA, business users & Operations.
- Delivering new enhancements, production defect fixes.
- Achieved a target of clearing high critical & costly production defects.
- Optimization of jobs to make reduce the dependency and the to avail the business data faster
Tools: Used: DataStage, DB2, Stored Procedures, Unix, Informatica cloud