Personable Customer Success professional offering over 10 years of experience resolving account and service concerns for digital banking customers. Smoothly uncovered and solved challenges while promoting company products and maintaining loyal, satisfied customers. Focused on surpassing expectations and driving team success. Additionally, 9+ years of financial services, technical support, and call center experience. Possess strong knowledge in banking products, digital services, policies, procedures and risk management.
- Customer service experience
- CRM, CIV, Hogan
- Intermediate to Advance in Microsoft Excel,
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Relationship Development
- Business operations
- Employee relations and conflict resolution
- Expense reports
- Staff Management
- Daily operations oversight
- Fluent in Vietnamese
- Risk management
- Customer relations specialist
- Direct Pay, CSA, SSA, NICE, CCM
- Virtual Library, Quicken and Quickbooks
- Experian, Soft phone, Apple Pay, FMX
- CheckFree/PartnerCare, and web browsers.
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint.
- Risk analysis and management
- Policies and Procedures Implementation
- Unsurpassed work ethic
- Business administration
- Performance Evaluations
- Operations management
- Complex problems analysis
- Sales background
Confidential, Concord, CA
- Foster environment where 20+ employees are motivated to deliver top performances and meet all business objectives.
- Resolve complex inquiries and escalated issues from all lines of businesses.
- Drive for high levels of team engagement and world - class customer service.
- Monitor and review banker's weekly timesheet, schedules, partner with HR for workplace concerns and work towards conflicts resolutions
- Write and conduct performance evaluations.
- Collaborate with partners and manage multiples special projects/ pilots for new products/services.
- Conduct interviews, hire and train staff on company operations, policies and services.
- Met all customer call guidelines including service levels, handle time and productivity.
- Increased efficiency and performance by monitoring team member productivity and providing feedback.
Confidential, Concord, CA
BUSINESS ONLINE TEAM LEAD
- Deescalated and resolved over 40 calls with complex inquires
- Developed monthly and daily production output plans to deliver on customer service and financial metrics.
- Prepared detailed reports weekly on updates to project specifications, progress, identified conflicts and team activities.
- Managed schedules, accepted time off requests and found coverage for short shifts.
- Established open and professional relationships with team members which helped resolve issues and conflicts quickly.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Monitor and reconcile daily cash balances, register discrepancies, past due income receivables.
- Drive sales through warm calls, networking, referrals, walk-ins, and sponsored events.
- Create and execute sales coaching and workshops for team members.
- Oversaw receiving and display of incoming products, meeting planned promotions and seasonal rotation for sales events.
- Engaged and interacted with customers to create positive shopping experiences and drive revenue growth, increased sales by 20%