- I’m contacting you regarding the advertisement for the Workday Business Analyst / HR analyst / HR Project Manager opening listed on Job career site / on your company website.
- My interest in this position stems from my belief that I have the right combination of relevant Workday Experience, stake holder management skills, and high levels of collaboration and influencing skills that make me a suitable candidate.
- Stake holder Management
- Result oriented
- Strategic orientation
- Collaboration and influencing skills
- Proven ability to handle complex challenges
- Expertise in one or more modules, including the ability to complete functional configuration. Experience with Workday HCM, and Workday Compensation required
- Experience developing custom reports and working with dashboards.
- Experience supporting a global organization.
- Able to effectively manage changing and conflicting priorities
- Ability to synthesize cross - functional teams and requirements
- Experience with M&A integrations in a post-production environment
- Solid project management skills are required along with a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Human Resource with a Strong Experience in Recruitment, Performance Management, Employee Relations, Benefits administration, HR policy, HR-transactional activities,HR Operations, Conflict management and Change management across Banking, Insurance and Telecom and hands-On experience in Workday HCM and Agile development methodology.
Workday HCM Modules
HRIS - Oracle / people soft/ADP
MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Google Docs )
HR Analyst /HR Generalist
- Time & Absence Management
- Talent Management
Workday Analyst /Senior Human Resources Business Partner
- Responsible for Custom-design planning, UAT and Implementation of Workday HCM module pan-organization in India.
- Responsible for coaching and advising business stakeholders for their ownership in Workday system (Core HCM, On boarding). Support HR in overseeing consistency in service delivery, drive standardization, and share best practices across the organization
- Function as an expert for all HR transactions and processes, including advising the HR team, managers and employees in proper use of the workday system.
- Developed Workday training manuals and trained employees on its navigation.
- Extensively worked on Workday reporting and analytics, and leveraging the same to drive business improvements in liaison with senior stakeholders
- Assist in the implementation of additional Workday HCM modules to Improve system processes by exploring system configuration options and investigating new functionality
- Maintain master data values in Workday (ex: Job Profile, Job Family, Job Group, Roles, Custom Organization Types, Positions, and Locations)
- Lead Workday business process configuration, modifications and implementation
- Gather requirements and design reports and dashboards
- Investigate, test and resolve functionality to provide support and solutions
- Assess business needs and drive clarity in HR data requirements to meet deliverables
- Operate at a functional level in assessing and defining business need and areas for improvement.
- Selects the appropriate analysis approach to a piece of work depending on its complexity, level of risk, known assumptions, constraints and dependencies.
- Effectively identifies partners from all areas of the business, and actively builds and maintains relationships
- Responsible and accountable for requirements management plans. Highly responsive to changing business priorities with ability to plan ahead, accounting for potential changes and corrective actions.
- Highly proficient in analysing and assessing solution proposals and able to articulate supporting reasoning. i.e. assessing business readiness, improving value vs. spend.